[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racial Propaganda Effort Happening Now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 12317897897.jpg (2MB, 2800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
12317897897.jpg
2MB, 2800x2700px
The nigger hating threads and the cuck threads are being posted by the same people, who have the same goal.

They want us to loudly and vocally hate blacks. You're being goaded and encouraged into playing the role of "the angry white bad guy" in society
>>
>tfw you're not paid to shitpost

Dream job for a robot lads
>>
/pol/ tier delusions you faggots are just as bad as them
>>
>>34196583
You didn't even read the jpg. You're just blindly repeating things you've heard others say
>>
>>34196679
i read your opening post jackass and you are fear mongering based off of what? broad circumstantial evidence?

Thats like saying /lbgt/ is raiding us because of all the trans shit being posted lately
>>
>>34196544
I bet it's Russia.
>>
>>34196739
I'd put my money on ((Israel)), personally...
>>
>>34196737
>and you are fear mongering based off of what? broad circumstantial evidence?

Now, if you read the jpg instead of flying off the handle and getting emotional and namecalling, you might have a better idea about the answer to this question.
>>
>>34196544
but as a white man I naturally hate black people, why would they go to the internet to try to make white people hate black people?
>>
>>34196820
Because you don't "hate" them loudly enough, or in a way that makes you look bad enough.

Therefore, a "net" is cast onto the internet that GOADS and ENCOURAGES you to turn into a hysterical fanatic as much as possible, and thusly be a detriment to the validity of your own beliefs.
>>
>>34196544
>in college for advertising
>top of my copywriting class

holy shit I might actually apply
>>
you think the evil man is out to get you OP? why the fuck would these people pour money and resources into this shithole? Many people here legitimately hate niggers with or without any shilling involved
>>
>>34196926
>why the fuck would these people pour money and resources into this shithole?

Because it is

1.Very cheap to do so
2.Very easy to do so
3.A culturally influential hub of social media

>lel the masses are just going to be allowed to form whatever culture and identity and communities they want on the internet and the elite are going to sit back and let them do it

Not how it works friend. We are at the forefront of the most advanced mind control programs that have ever existed. WWII stuff is a JOKE compared to what we're in the midst of on social media today.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.