[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do normies even have sex on the regular? I tried several

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1467401810380.jpg (23KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1467401810380.jpg
23KB, 410x410px
How do normies even have sex on the regular?
I tried several dating website and tinder and it's litterally impossible to pull a girl unless you are a turbo chad or going for 2/10
are hooks-up just a huge meme and don't happen IRL ?
>>
>>34196403
You might be too tall... i'm 5'6" with a 5" dick that doesn't intimdate women, so I fucked 19 girls from Tinder and OKCupid including a MFF threesome and my 5'9" GF
>>
>>34196435
which is the best site to bone then?
tinder? OKC ? pof?
>>
>>34196403
Chad here.

You just need to say what they want to here and be in shape. Im not even that tall, just 6 foot even. Girls like confidence. Don' be a stuttering wreck.

Charisma and decent body. That's how I do it.
>>
5 8 manlet. Probably like a 5-6 or maybe a 7 in some cases. I do just fine on all sites.
>>
how does tinder hookup is like?
like does the girl just comes over at your place to bang (or "chill" top kek) ?
or do you go to a bar first, etc
>>
>>34196556
Yeah and you probably have a chiseled jaw and nice hair and a good smile yet you're here thinking you're some kind of robot because you don't get what you want exactly when you want it because you're pampered.

I've had no luck and I tried to convince myself I was attractive, Im 6'1 190 and I lift and I barely get the single mother/hamplanet bitches.
>>
>>34196528
If you have good pics of you doing social stuff and one or two cool taglines, Tinder dominates

If you post your profile I can give you some tips, or I could even post mine
>>
>>34197072
post yours, it could interest other robots
>>
>>34197115
Let me get home and re-add the app
>>
>>34196934
Jaw, no. Hair, yes. I style it in the morning. Takes less than 30 seconds. Nice smile, too. Had braces as a teen and I use whitening toothpaste.

Also, I'm here because I browse a lot of boards on 4chan. I'm not a robot, but if someone wants advice, I'll give it. What I said wasn't untrue. Show confidence, make eye contact, and don't be a stuttering dork. It works.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.