[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are mass murderers Alpha, Beta, or Omega?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Are mass murderers Alpha, Beta, or Omega?
>>
they are epsilon omicron zetas
>>
Some are alphas. The young American ones, however, are just betas throwing autistic temper tantrums.
>>
>>34196146
Omega genetic garbage.
>>
>>34196146
what is the purpose of attempting to categorize humanity like this? people are individuals and placing them into subgroups like alpha and beta may help you understand certain broad concepts but you will lose a lot more than you gain if you think in these terms.
>>
>>34196146
omega, desu. Dylan roof was a frail faggot who probably had a pencil dick. He was angered by the fact that big nigs were blacking white girls he was pining over.

He intellectualized that rage which gave him a warped sense of purpose and mission. I like his idolization of Rhodesia though. Nevertheless, his actions were out of fear and hatred, rather than a healthy sense of superiority.

I would have way more sympathy for what he did if he had gone into the hood and shot a bunch of street niggers.
>>
>>34196146
depends

some are alpha af but a lot like the supreme gentlemen are beta
>>
>>34196482
why would you say his actions were out of fear?

i don't think he was angered that "big nigs were blacking white girls he was pining over" and i don't know where you got that idea.
>>
>>34196146

They are alpha omegas, aka the aggressive and disgusting kind. Beta omegas are the kind at heart lovable losers.
>>
File: dylan.jpg (9KB, 236x213px) Image search: [Google]
dylan.jpg
9KB, 236x213px
Why do women turn wet when the shooter is white and looks like a massive betafag?
>>
>>34196468
spotted the redditor.
You are not welcomed here, gtfo
>>
>>34196468
>>34196482

stupid virtue signalizing faggots.I bet if he waz black it would be "justice"
>>
>>34196601
people like you are awful.

if you're able to be categorized this easily, then you're exactly what you pretend to hate. GTFO clone baby.
>>
>>34196574
To seem edgy and different without having to be edgy and different. You'd understand if you'd ever fapped to Karla Homolka's spread eagle pics.
>>
>>34196652
>>34196468 (You)
>stupid virtue signalizing faggots
i think you quoted the wrong post. i said nothing about whether his attack with justified or unjustified. maybe your brain is melting.
>>
>>34196574
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia
>>
>>34196652
Hashtagalllivesmatter
>>
>>34196468
>le we are all le individuals
Get out plebbit
The fence gets painted faster with broader strokes. You gain a lot more when you realize you can cataragize everyone in the world into different groups. They will always act predictably according to their category aside for minor differences in their behavior.
For example you are clearly a beta. I know that you will likely respond with some gay shit about how we are all humans and how we should all get along. I know that at some point you will claim you must judge everyone on a individual basis. I know that give personal examples of the exceptions to the rule. But I have a 10 inch black shades over my window that don't make my room dark. Therefore you should not assume the brightness of your room depends on the thickness or material of the shades you use.
FUCK OFF normie scum
>>
>Above average intelligent
>boyish looks; age like fine wine
>redpilled about women and about society in general
>Conviction in their actions

They are Beta+. Lacking a great father figure and social skills.
>>
>>34196662
We pretend to hate bigots? No, we hate normies. Not because they categorize but because they are fucking retarded weak willed scum like yourself.
>>
George hennard is the most alpha
>>
>>34196991
you know nothing about me and your ignorant post is a perfect example of why your broad strokes approach leads to problems. categories are undeniably useful for conceptualizing the world, as i already said, but reality is also based on nuance. we ARE individuals. i'm not talking about special snowflake garbage or "gay shit" about how we should all get along. it's a fact and it's irritating to see some asshole tell me i'm a redditor because i DON'T want to (and don't believe that we can accurately) pigeonhole people.

i'm not saying that there are exceptions to the rule. i'm saying that these categories should only be used in a broad context and that believing in a "rule" is flawed because it does not acknowledge the massive differences between individual experience and behavior that come within each category. for example, someone called elliot rodger a "beta" in this thread and by the "rule" he certainly was. but this guy did things a "beta" should never do if we really fit easily into categories. it's not a useful distinction when you are discussing individuals. if we were as predictable as you seem to believe we are then mass shootings would be even rarer than they are now because law enforcement could identify shooters before they ever lashed out. even if it's true that there are stereotypical patterns of personality and behavior, there are just as many factors that set us apart and make it difficult to place one individual neatly into a single category.

stop thinking like a retard and acknowledge that life is complicated and people are, for the most part, not stereotypes. you lose EVERYTHING that matters when you think like this.
>>
>>34197029
your post is nonsense and i have no idea what you're trying to say. it's certainly not a response to what i said.
>>
>>34196482
(You)
Why?
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>34196146
they're real niggas
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.