[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boogie2988

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0184.jpg (139KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0184.jpg
139KB, 1920x1080px
This guy is interesting subject to me. How can he be a robot yet has a wife and successful career?
>>
>that one guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym
>>
Boogie is literally the lowest tier of normie. I hate that fat self loathing fuck
>>
>>34196142
>How can he be a robot yet has a wife and successful career?

He filled a niche on the Youtube market for morbidly obese gamers.

He received a lot of money as more people wanted to watch this obese novelty.

Money= Female Attention
He then got a wife.

It's really not rocket science.
>>
File: trending-game-award.png (964KB, 1226x706px) Image search: [Google]
trending-game-award.png
964KB, 1226x706px
>>34196142
>literally wins an award for being a video game addicted fatass
>too fat to walk onstage to accept the award
>thanks video game developers for helping him pretend he can move

What a pathetic guy.
>>
>>34196142
>boogie2988
>played football in highschool
>was in band in highschool
>went to prom
>lost virginity at 16
>had gf in highschool
>had many friends in highschool

He was never a fucking robot.
Just because he was obese and a child and played videogames in the 80s when it wasnt cool doesnt make him a robot.
>>
>>34196378
You made me look up his, and holy fuck he is 42. I guess this proves fat does not crack.
>>
I remember when someone doxxed boogie a few years ago, released his personal address along with a bunch of personal information.
This person claimed to of been in his wow guild back in BC and WotLK.

The just of it Boogie is a very horrible person.
Boogie used to make fun of those with jobs outside of the house since he worked as some website programmer.
He was on disability making around $800 a month and how his rent was only $200 a month, the rest was used for food and whatever else he wanted.
He used to work under the table at some game shop making $50-$150 a week holding magic tournaments. He would brag about how he didnt pay taxes on it or else he would lose his disability money.

There was more but I forget most of it. Just boogie isnt the type of guy that he puts out there on his youtube.
>>
>>34196493
his age is the phrase I meant.
>>
>>34196509
>The just of it Boogie is a very horrible person.
He's horrible because he didn't pay taxes and got away with it? What are you, some kind of faggot cuck?
>>
>>34196584
Tax is theft, right?
>>
>>34196509
I hope none of that stuff is true. I don't hate the guy, he's one of the more bearable video game e-celebs.
>>
>>34196584
I think its more along the lines of he is a normie who was scamming the government for money. How robots that need that money have a hard time getting disability but this normie gets it for being a fatass and lying about not being able to work.
>>
I hate him. He apparently got seriously hurt recently when a chair broke underneath his fat ass.
>>
>>34196142
cuck
somewhat rich
unfortunate provider for a beta girl
>>
>>34196252
W-what are you s-supposed to wear t-then?

About to go for the first time in a few days with a friend, was gonna wear tennis short (go to just above the knees)
>>
>20 fucking 17
> this faggot still hasn't dropped the weight

I'm surprised at how well he can manipulate people with his shitty sob stories.
>>
GO TO SUBWAY BUT PUT EVERYTHING ON IT
>>
>>34197634
wear sweats, shorts, whatever the fuck you want. Not one person cares. Everybody has their own shit and insecurities to worry about, trying to better themselves..

Just try to be aware of gym etiquette.
>>
>>34197782
Yep
He has been spinning this shit since 2009 before his mom died.
He has been making videos since 2006. But 2009 there was some video in the summer about how he was going to finally start to lose enough weight to get weightloss surgery.
Since 2009 he has been "trying" but still hasnt lost the weight.

I truely believe he thinks that if he loses the weight he will no longer have the youtube/twitch audience, and thus no longer be able to make money.
I think he is purposefully sabotaging himself at this point.
>>
>>34197849
>Just try to be aware of gym etiquette.
What is gym etiquette?
I am going to a gym next week so what am I suppose to wear?
>>
File: Dennis_(10).jpg (40KB, 470x626px) Image search: [Google]
Dennis_(10).jpg
40KB, 470x626px
>>34197865
Not basketball shorts
>>
File: 791531518.jpg (18KB, 290x293px) Image search: [Google]
791531518.jpg
18KB, 290x293px
>>34197852
>BE FAT
>BE POOR
YOU CAN ONLY CHOOSE ONE
>>
>>34197938
So what the heck am I suppose to workout in?
Seriously I dont know what the hell to do now or what to wear.
>>
He is fat and admit that he is lazy and doesnt gonna change because fuck you blablaba But its because he is a freak show.
Youtube its literally promoting being fat!
>>
>>34197865
Go ahead and wear basketball shorts. Plenty of people wear basketball shorts. No one notices just dont wear jeans.

Etiquette like cleaning shit after your done. Putting back you weights. If you go to the free weight section step back from the rack so others have room to get their weights a put them back..

Thats about it.

Anon, your doing the best thing for yourself. Take it serious, the first 3 months are the hardest..

I hope you make it
>>
>>34197954
Rather be poor, been fat all my life
>>
>>34196142
>hur dur im fat because of poor life choices pls donate to muh patreon
>>
>>34197865

basketball shorts are fine, wear jeans too, if you like. just don't fucking wear polo shirt and jeans and shoes and go into sauna, unless you are an FOB from India. They do that shit here in Texas, both Indian men and women go into sauna fully dressed with purses/backbacks, it's a fucking mystery to me and it's routine for them.
>>
File: 1477040179116.png (204KB, 409x480px) Image search: [Google]
1477040179116.png
204KB, 409x480px
>>34196509
So in other words Boogie is essentially the same kind of person as those anons who make the smug NEET threads?
>>
>>34198445
>>34198345
I am just wondering what I am suppose to wear because >>34197938 said no basketball shorts.

I was literally going to wear basketball shorts and a tshirt with tennis shoes, so I was kind of worried. Never been to a gym before but since I am overweight now and the gym has some sort of new year deal I decided to get the membership.
>>
He's literally a cuck. Look it up. His wife frequently hangs out with his """"roommate"""" and posts on her twitter about boogie being her source for money or whatever. She posts it on her twitter and boogie even talks about it in comments.
>>
>>34198489
I havent seen a smug neet thread in a while.

Most of those NEETS are truely NEETS, not just faking it like boogie who has had girlfriends, friends, ect.
>>
>>34198491
dude wear fucking basketball shorts holy shit.
>>
>Boogie2988lbs
>>
File: smug rub.png (153KB, 280x325px) Image search: [Google]
smug rub.png
153KB, 280x325px
>>34198687
>Boogie2988lbs
KEK
>>
>>34198611
Don't do it anon, it's a signal that you want to get blacked in the locker room. I'm surprised you didn't know this yet.
>>
>>34196310
He was dating his wife before he blew up on Youtube with his Francis character.
>>
>>34198730
Thats not entirely true. He already had his Francis character before he started dating his wife. Had a few successful Francis vids.

While he wasnt rich he was making enough to survive because social security kicked him off of disability.
>>
>>34197938
What the fuck are basketball shorts? Is this some kind of meme or an american thing? How could they be different to any other kinds of gym shorts like running shorts or soccer shorts?
>>
>>34198687
Made me kkek
>>
>>34198830
looked it up, it's a nigger thing.

>In 1984, Michael Jordan asked for longer shorts and helped popularize the move away from tight, short shorts toward the longer, baggier shorts worn by basketball players today.[4][5] Throughout the 1990s, basketball uniforms fell under the influence of hip hop culture, with shorts becoming longer and looser-fitting, team colors brighter, and designs more flashy and suggestive of rappers' bling.[6] At the turn of the 21st century, basketball uniforms became even more oversized and loose-fitting; the arm holes in women's basketball jerseys remained smaller than men's, but were wide enough to reveal the players' sports bras.[3]
>>
>>34198491
Wear the basketball shorts.
>>
File: muh-iq.jpg (291KB, 1344x1776px) Image search: [Google]
muh-iq.jpg
291KB, 1344x1776px
muh IQ.. muh genetics.... my history..
>>
>>34198830
>>34198870
TiL Eurofags dont know what basketball shorts are..

Only Burqas and soccer jerseys
>>
Last I saw he had some super emotional epiphany video on weight loss wheres he at now?
>>
>>34196252
I wear basketball shorts to the gym. They're comfy.
>>
>>34198724

Holy moly, any sports shorts are fine, basketball or not, just make sure it's double mesh and your junk is not see through. it seriously doesn't matter if you're overweight or not as long as you wear sports attire, it's a fucking gym so wear gym clothes. Don't in any circumstance work out in a polo/plaid shirt, chinos or slacks or casual shorts or cargo shorts.

For t-shirt, get a sleeveless moisture wicking athletic tee if you want to rock it, or a regular short sleeve athletic tee. Buy a color that hides wet spots well, like dark gray, dark blue or black.
>>
>>34198945

soko joisies
>>
>>34196252
Go fuck yourself you nitpicky normie that wants to have strong opinions about something but is too dumb to do it in any way than the most generic and inconsequential way possible

Just fuck off
>>
THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

TO SOME FAT FUCK

ON YOUTUBE NAMED BOOGIE2988
>>
File: 1483532105082.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483532105082.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
ride the wild mouse
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.