[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does it get better? Does it really?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 54634.png (85KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
54634.png
85KB, 271x274px
Does it get better? Does it really?
>>
It could.

But then again, it also could not.
>>
In case you haven't noticed, life is quite backwards. In your youth, you're happy, beautiful and carefree. Things only get worse from there on out. It's a steady downhill plummet right up until the day of your eventual death with what remains of your body painfully protesting the transition into it.

TLDR: Not likely.
>>
File: IMG_1570.png (61KB, 1144x593px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1570.png
61KB, 1144x593px
Maybe bro
>>
It gets better.

It never gets good, but it gets better.
>>
>>34195704
It has it's moments, but nothing will ever be as good as it used to be.

Even then, the moments are so fucking far apart.
>>
>>34195839
That pic. Holy shit the accuracy.
>>
File: thatoutlinefeel.png (389KB, 541x512px) Image search: [Google]
thatoutlinefeel.png
389KB, 541x512px
>>34195704

I'm 23, and no, it does not look like it gets better. If you haven't figured it out by 25, it's safe to assume you will never improve.
>>
>>34195839
Always loved the bottom middle panel because its exactly how I feel coming here
>>
>>34195704
>Does it get better? Does it really?
If you're male: No, unless you're Chad

If you're female: duh, you can just marry some beta and lock down his wallet
>>
>>34195959
23? Youre just a babe. If you still feel this way at 30 THEN give up
>>
File: (88).png (218KB, 445x477px) Image search: [Google]
(88).png
218KB, 445x477px
I got a job and a gf.
I still feel terrible and crave for being alone all day.
>>
>>34196044
Oh wow you must have it so hard

You have things most people on this board would literally kill to have, but you want to go years without speaking to another human being like we do wow so deep
>>
>>34195839
I had loving parents but they both suffered from being blue pilled normies that weren't the most engaging or interested in my development and allowed me to be neet for far too long despite many 'talks'. If I wasn't working fulltime I'm sure I'd still be neetscum but either way I'm still living at home. I also did poorly in school. Otherwise extremely accurate.
>>
im 29. nope, you just get used to the misery
>>
>>34195704
Short answer: no
Long answer: fuck no
>>
File: (3).jpg (27KB, 472x461px) Image search: [Google]
(3).jpg
27KB, 472x461px
>>34196095
i actually dont, i just wanted a reply
>>
Nah, it only gets worse. All you can do is find some way to cope.
>>
>>34195839
This is literally me, just that I sometimes cry in my bed.
>>
File: 1471125906090.jpg (141KB, 1024x1188px) Image search: [Google]
1471125906090.jpg
141KB, 1024x1188px
>>34196171
>i actually dont, i just wanted a reply
Ok!
>>
>>34195839
fuck man whoever made this pic gets it
i need to stop coming here, and so do you guys. just let the normies have it.
>>
>>34196095
Man you're bluepilled if you think getting gf will make you automatically happy. If you're unmotivated,depressed etc now. You will still be that, just with a gf.
>>
>>34195704
It gets worse. I REALLY REALLY wish this was just a r9k meme. But no, it really just gets worse and worse. The only positive thing is spending 5 minutes in a seedy bar observing other men experiencing the same misery. We all end up in the same state but usually for a couple of different reasons. You'll have your coddled unambitious losers who simply lack the courage to do anything, then you'll have outright stupid people who despite their best attempts will be exploited by smarter evil psychopats, then you'll have your mentally ill people, then you'll have your romantics who were destroyed by a woman and so on. It's a long list, but misery is the common experience. You can spot the look of defeat on the face of a man from miles away. But you'll never see a woman have pity for him, or even other men (aside from some who are equally miserable). Instead a cute puppy will be more important to most.
>>
>>34196281
>dude bluepill lmao

>dude you obviously just want a gf but it won't help trust me brah I have 3 gfs, a practice gf, 3 fuckbuddies, and a FWB lmao

Crying in a Lamborghini.

Also nothing in my post said "tfw no gf", how do you know I dont just want a fucking job?

Fucking failed chads, I swear.
>>
>>34195704
25 is the point of no return. When you get there it's safe to assume life won't get any better. It won't get worse, but certainly not better either for now. When you reach 30+, there's a strong chance of it getting even worse. That might be when you finally get the courage to bite the bullet.
>>
It gets way worse, wait until you college kiddies graduate and its time to get a job and support yourself. You think finals and seeing chad get stacy makes you depressed? Wait until you eat shit for a living (if you even get lucky enough to land a job in this economy). Wait until you have to wake up early in the morning for a job you hate, to go see people you hate, day in day out. Wait until you get out of work feeling like you got ran over by a truck and have zero energy to improve your situation.

No you will not end up with the career you want, with the woman you want, with the type of lifestyle you want. You GET NOTHING.
>>
You think you're sad because you can't get a cute gf? LOL, wait until you realize you're 100% going to die alone, you don't even get a fat gf in this life, friend.
>>
>>34197779
This. The sad part is you have to be lucky to get an entry level job competiing against thousands of others who likely have more social skills.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.