[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too intelligent to get a girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: 1481478057692.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
1481478057692.png
208KB, 807x935px
>Have transcended my desire to obtain a gf
>Realize it's best to not reproduce, and that "love" is non-existent in this world

There's a good reason most major world religions preach life is transitory.

Does this mean my IQ is high?
>>
>>34195682
idk, what is your IQ?
>>
>>34195841
I'm not really sure.
I got into gifted classes when I was kid, but that was probably just because I'm Hispanic which makes me doubt my intelligence.
>>
>>34195881
You being hispanic has nothing to do with your intelligence though, also i doubt high iq has much to do with being able to have a gf, the mental problems that can come with it, do though
>>
>>34196268
>You being hispanic has nothing to do with your intelligence though

That's not true.

https://lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/the-bell-curve.pdf

If the world is god-less, evolution is undoubtedly real.
>>
>>34196335
yeah but statistics don't hold meaning for the individual, but the fact that you don't get that makes me doubt your intelligence too, have some self-esteem dude
>>
>>34195682
I unironically agree OP

I have a low sex drive and love being alone so Having a gf would actually be awful for me

Disregard women and you will never be miserable again (until your loved ones die)

Women are the source of mental anguish. Now I focus on science, math, music

life is so much better
>>
>>34196335
also you can't possibly expect me to read a 500 page paper, just give me the argument you are trying to make with this link please
>>
>>34196385
>Statistics don't hold meaning for the individual

They do.
The likely-hood that I'm of average intelligence goes up when you take a look at my racial classification.

It'd be nice to brand myself an out-lier; I'm likely not.
>>
>>34196429
Racial disparities are reality.
>>
>>34196385
I shouldn't have a high IQ.
I'm a 5'6 man with a Black/Hispanic mother. That's not negligible as intelligence is primarily carried through the genetics of the mother.

My father is white, but the average Hispanic's genetic profile coincides almost exactly with my own. I may be arguably worse off due to my significant negroid ancestry.
>>
>>34196385
Compounding this, even if my mother is actually intelligent, there's still the ever present reality of regression to the mean. Smart blacks generally have children that possess the average black IQ.
>>
>>34196563
>intelligence is primarily carried through the genetics of the mother.

holy shit, is this true? Schopenhauer theorized this in the fucking 1800s, it would be amazing if he was proven right yet again
>>
>>34196385
I believe to an extent vocabulary is totally irrelevant on top of all of this. I've seen people that argue like dribbling-retards have wonderful usage of the English language.
>>
eh i feel you. but all the people really want gfs here for some reason. i just want to get professional success but whatever. im still gonna try and get a gf to further my seed tough.
>>
File: tfw too smart for bf.jpg (383KB, 1075x1535px) Image search: [Google]
tfw too smart for bf.jpg
383KB, 1075x1535px
>>34195682
>tfw too intelligent for bf
>>
>>34196498
well you know yourself best, so maybe that's true, but only because your race makes you more likely to have a low iq, doesn't mean you do necessarily have a low iq
>>34196523
i wasn't trying to argue the opposite, i know that is true
>>34196627
yeah i'd like to see a source on that aswell, or a specific page in the paper OP linked
>>
>>34196627
There have been some studies that have provided evidence in support of this but let's be real here, Memehauer did NOT come up with that idea. IIRC Aristotle was the first person to write it down.

Aristotle also wrote about telegony btw.
>>
>>34196684
The primary issue is that I really don't know myself due to my tendency to cast doubt on everything I believe about who I am.

There's so much conflicting information in my mind. There's so much dissonance because I can argue that I'm an idiot, or I can argue that I'm very smart. There's almost no way to get to the truth. My IQ score varies on how well I feel at the time I take it. It goes from 106 to 130.

It's incredibly frustrating.

I don't even know if there's any validity in my score of 106 because I took it under a large amount of mental pressure I placed upon myself, and I don't know if there's any validity in my score of 130 because I had taken the test multiple times prior to getting it.
>>
>>34196684
I don't know what happens in the brains of others. I'll never understand. They're out there, and I'm in here.

I don't even know if I have high or low self-esteem.
>>
>>34196770
>>34196817
This sounds so fucking much like me, it's almost creppy, I have those exact same thoughts (except I don't know my IQ, still waiting for the test results) but I can only tell you what I've been told...You seem very reflected, even if you don't come to a conclusion, constantly questioning yourself and everything else shows that your are certainly not mentally lazy
>>
>>34196869
Apparently I keep hitting positive on aspergers tests if that means anything to you.

Maybe this is where we align

http://www.rdos.net/eng/Aspie-quiz.php
>>
>>34196958
>consistently score neurotypical and between 135-160 IQ (most recent PROCTERED exam was 160 and unproctored was 145)
>tfw still khv failed normie/cyborg
>>
Idk.

My acceptance into nihilism made me want to have a gf. 5 of them.
My plan is to date them all at the same time and have unprotected sex. Then babies!

Plog twist: They're all friends.

Muahahahah!
>>
File: IMG_1572.png (85KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1572.png
85KB, 640x400px
>>34196958
>>34197105

Oh I forgot to post the test results.
There was a thread 2 weeks ago about this test.
>>
>>34197111
You're better of doing that in a 3rd world country and then fleeing back home.
>>
>>34197105
Are you paying to find out your IQ?
I've got to do this some day.
I'd like to see it before I die even if it hurts me.
>>
>>34197131
I'm converting all of us into Islam. Religious freedom baby.
>>
>>34196958
just took the test, sorry but scored 165 neurotypical so i guess not
>>
>>34197154
To be honest it's a big waste of time.
Most of them are biased and it's hard to get a good proctor or an accurate result.
Just find 3 good online ones and if you really need take a proctors IQ.
Proctored IQ tests have a stronger correlation to real world success.
The one I took recently is the Wechsler IQ test, proctored.
As long as you have some semblance of logical reasoning you will do fine.

t. 160 IQ
>>
>>34197154
yeah took a test on saturday, cost me 50 euros but i was really curious though i think i will be disappointed when i get the results
>>
>>34195682
Tbh whenever people say they are too smart it only means they are retarded, you too, OP, sound very retarded. All living creatures only exist to reproduce and if you think that's wrong, you're just a faggot.
>>
>>34195881
No affirmative action for gifted classes in public school
>>
>>34197301
>only

If that was the only function of life then everything would just be a dick and a vagina with no reason to ever change. This thread isn't meant for brainlet normalfags such as yourself.
>>
>>34197338
You can figuratively say that any men is an extremely evolved dick and any women is an extremely evolved vagina, we just happen to also have evolved to have other functions in order to ensure the survival of the species and of our genes.
I may be a robot who'll never get laid but i'm not a faggot who thinks that we were born for reasons other than that.
>>
>>34197301
You see what all living beings are, and you see how they've developed throughout an uncaring world. It's all very harsh, and insane. Why would you put people you love through the grinder that is this earth? They'll only grow to be cogs in an ever expanding machine.

Everything in-between sexual intercourse is nothing but disappointment. Why do it? Why follow through with a biological imperative when you know it's immoral to do so?

At our cores we are all slaves to our selves and our interests. There's no free-will.
>>
>>34197588
>implying there is a reason for anything
>>
>>34195682
I've never felt in love before and don't want children and I've had relationships. Checkmate
>>
>recently started to unironically get very cynical about romance, and human relationships in general
>feel superior to my co-workers who are married or have kids and that they fell for a scam that I avoided
>realize that romantic relationships only offer a brief distraction from existential despair, and don't provide any true meaning to your life
>only sexual contact over the past 3 years has been with prostitutes
I think there's something wrong with me.
>>
>>34197595
It really depends on what you define as free-will. Sure, in the great scheme of things you may still just be a cog in a giant machine that is the human history, but if you look closely every cog is slightly different. Some are small, some are big, some appear to be moving others while others are loose.
Of course in the end they're all part of the same machine, but that differentiation is caused by free will, by our own interests and hobbies that we chose and noone else can choose for us (except for parents but that's a story for another day).
>>
>>34196666
>beta provider vs chad thundercock
Truly she is an enlightened and independynt womyn
>>
>>34197876
Yet we really don't choose.

How is it possible that every emotion/though we have isn't predetermined by a long chain of chemical reactions? How can you cut the human mind into the basic elements that comprise it and say free-will exists? How can you say we choose anything when we can't dictate our own intelligence? Everything bounces off of everything else in a predestined manner.

No one is in complete control. They can only fool themselves into believing they are.
>>
>>34197876
>>34198044
I don't see much that separates men from rocks. We're all entities in the observable universe. Consciousness is no exception to this rule.
>>
>>34198044
I'd love to keep discussing the subject but i'm extremely tired and it's quite late over here, guess we may meet again someday on this board. Until next time, farewell.
>>
>>34198283
Good night friend-o.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.