[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>uncles coming over to give me a man to man talk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1479247331307.jpg (50KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1479247331307.jpg
50KB, 657x527px
>uncles coming over to give me a man to man talk
>>
>>34195340
About you not having a girlfriend or some shit like that?
>>
Give updates pls
>>
Just tell the truth (you don't see anything to live for)

Not much he can say to that lol
>>
don't level with him
make really bad, tenuously related jokes

he'll get really angry, this will test your capability of intentional dissociation
keep the jokes rolling, don't let up

eventually, you should break his will and he will collapse in laughter OR he will get physically violent
this will test your dissociative potential even more - you must try as hard as possible to laugh through any violence

this is how you destroy alphas
>>
>>34195340
>Its another anon was raised by a single mother so he will never have a gf thread.

Single mothers are the worst type of parent a male can be raised by.
>>
I'm assuming you don't have a dad?
>>
>>34195340
This happened to me once. I got paranoid about my virtual school messages so I opened my laptop and looked during it and he said it was very disrespectful and I started crying
>>
>>34195358
probly about me being a worthless NEET
>>
File: GOOD DAY.png (151KB, 540x404px) Image search: [Google]
GOOD DAY.png
151KB, 540x404px
>>34195340
>uncle comes over to visit
>never really close to one another
>still civil to each other
>talking with my sister & fiance with my brother
>uncle comes over and asks them all if they want to go to the gun range with him
>doesn't invite me
>mfw
>>
>me, my siblings and cousins meet one day on unrelated event
>they all decide they'll go to a pub and have a beer
>nobody tells me a word
>my mother has to shoehorn me in "behind my back" (I heard everything)
>>
>>34195340

Why doesn't your dad have a man to man talk with you?
>>
>>34195450
WTF I'm having really bad dejavu with this post

has this been posted before?
>>
>>34195340
>Finally get to be happy as a NEET for a year after beating highschool
>Extended family asks me why I'm not doing anything
>Tell them I know I'd be miserable working or going to college just like I was in school, and that I'm much happier how I am now
>Keep talking shit behind my back to my mom
>"THAT FUCKING ANON STRESSING THE WHOLE FAMILY OUT YOU KNOW YOU'RE WAY TOO EASY ON HIM SOMEONE NEEDS TO LIGHT A FIRE UNDER HIS ASS KICK HIM OUT TAKE HIS COMPUTER DO SOMETHING"
>Constant pressure from my mom and family make NEET life start to feel bad
>Finally get a job
>It's horrible, just like I thought
>I'm miserable again, just like I thought
>See extended family
>"oh wow anon im so proud u got a job :DDD oh no why are you sad?"
>I told you that working would make me miserable again, and it did
>"dont worry anon this is just what we have to do we all do it and now you do it too sometimes you have to do things you don't like :-DD working is good it give u putpose"
>>
>>34195813
why do you think you're entitled to live off your mom and dad's hard work after 18? You're a fucking adult.
>>
>>34195813
will an hero when that day comes tbqh
>>
>>34195340
where is your father huh?
if your a child of a single mother then it's no surprise you're posting here
>>
>>34195909
Why is he NOT entitled to live off the people who selfishly brought him in to this would of suffering
>>
>>34196052
Fucking this. If I kidnapped someone against their will and dropped them off at a deserted island, they would have every right to leech off of me. I would be responsible for their survival and well-being until the day I died.
>>
>>34196049
Yep, single mother child here. Can confirm fucked for life.
>>
File: Blow Dry Only.png (196KB, 516x554px) Image search: [Google]
Blow Dry Only.png
196KB, 516x554px
>tfw parents accept me for who I am
>>
>>34195340

Last time my uncle did that was telling me to get a job. Any job. Cause money isn't important and the more you make the more poor you'll be with nice car payments, boat payments and rent in a downtown apartment. So I should take a part time minimum wage job where I'll actually lose money since my healthcare and food won't be free, and my student loans will start to collect again. Even working full time min wage I couldn't move due to my fucked up finances. So fuck you uncle for giving normie advice
>>
>>34196052
>>34196123
EVERY SINGLE PERSON in this world is brought into existence against their own will. Why do you think you are special?

Throwness is a bullshit concept incompatible with semantic phenomenology. Even Heidegger himself admitted it was bullshit before he died.
>>
>>34196411
Yeah but most people's parents or at least their association with other people help them prepare for how to live.

When all you know is lonliness, awkwardness, emptyness and fear, how are you supposed to proceed? If your parents didn't prepare you to be a human, they have to deal with the consequences.
>>
>>34196189
no they don't, they just gave up on you
>>
need more it-takes-a-village up in this bitch
because it's obvious families aren't doing anything right on their own
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.