[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HELP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: krabs.png (747KB, 700x478px) Image search: [Google]
krabs.png
747KB, 700x478px
Holy fuck Robots, I think I've done it.

>be me
>a week ago
>cute girl points at me
>says shit like "that's him! he's right there!"
>I ignore it
>she is qt
>modest
>kind of spergy (but nowhere near robot tier, she is kind of a normie)

Robots this has never happened before

I still can't talk to her and I am beginning to think that she thinks that I am ignoring her or I am not interested

But I am interested, I am just too spergy to talk to her

Some of her friends have even tried to force me to talk with them but I can't

I have gathered up all my courage and I am going to talk to her tomorrow morning

What do I say to her? How do I make her know I am interested? How do I cover up for the fact I haven't talked to her?

I need help, this is the only hope I have ever had

I am asking particularly to robots who have had gfs and fembots

If I fuck up, this is all over, this is it
>>
>>34195111
Bumping because I don't want this to die

I don't have any friends

She is my hope for escaping robotdom
>>
>>34195111
>implying any of us would know what to do in that situation
Reee, etc. etc.
>>
"Sooo...you voted Trump or what?"

But seriously, how do you know she pointed at you because of romantic interest? I don't wanna take the wind out of your sails, but how do you know?
>>
>>34195111
what the fuck are you talking about you literal autist
i have no context for any of this but it sounds like nothing at all happened
>>
>>34195232
There are so many mgtow stories and threads on here at least one of you has had to have had approached a girl before
>>
>>34195286
She said I was cute and talked about me being a crush

I guess I left that out
>>
>>34195291
Nope, never have and never will.
>>
>>34195111
just say "sorry I haven't said anything before, I had to build up my sex drive enough to approach you."
girls did honesty
>>
>>34195111
you're probably the town autist and they were laughing at you
>>
>>34195111

Do yourself a favour and talk to any other girls except for her, its good for two reasons, firstly you'll get used to talking to a girl, and secondly you'll make this girl jealous if she really is into you. and if she doesn't get jealous then she wasn't into you that much and you haven't lost anything anyway. But yeah anyway talk to ugly girls, make them fall for you, use them as practise
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.