[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 168
Thread images: 8

File: girlfriend.jpg (160KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
girlfriend.jpg
160KB, 1600x900px
robots, normie here, just wanna tell you how to get a gf. It's not that hard, really, if you're at least reasonably attractive.

Still don't quite understand how green text works, so I hope this is right:

>First thing you need to do it lose weight if you're overweight and get in shape. Take diet pills if you need to and do cardio every day, and lift weights or run or whatever works for you.

>Next, you need to be in a social setting. This is also kind of specific to you. This can be any setting where there's girls. Preferably something that you enjoy, or just a general interest place, like school. Probably not the gym, unless you're really good. Something relaxed. But also not something where there's a huge dudes/chicks ratio, like a dungeons and dragons convention or whatever the fuck you guys go to.

>So, you're in a social situation, with a reasonable ratio (could be a party, club, your lunchroom, before class, a school trip, a club, a rec league, your church, etc.) and when it is an appropriate time to socialize (you see other people talking to each other and forming groups), look for a girl standing alone, looking insecure. If you see a girl by herself, and she has her arms folded, with her back against the wall, or otherwise trying to go unnoticed, this girl is probably feeling insecure.

(cont.)
>>
>So, go talk to her. It doesn't matter what you say, just say anything. Preferably something relevant to the situation. I personally use humor to break the ice, but it doesn't have to be humor. It can just be charming. Failing something charming, just say anything. Don't force it though. Don't go into panic mode. Just be relaxed, and say "hey, how's it going", or "What's your name?", "Are you new here?" Something generic

>Then, just keep the conversation going. Stay relaxed. But keep talking. Every word doesn't have to be perfect. You also don't have to fill in every silence. It's ok if there's a pause in the conversation. And also listen to her, think about what she says, and respond to that. You might sound like an idiot the first few times, but that's normal.You just have to get your brain used to talking to girls.

>At the end of the conversation, say "Can I text you sometime?" or "You wanna grab coffee sometime?", or something that is age appropriate.

>And there you go. Find a shared interest, and ask her out to do that, or whatever, it's pretty straight forward from there. Text her every now and then. Don't pay attention to what people say about waiting to respond a half an hour. Do what's convenient for you. But you also want to have your own life. Subject yourself to social situations, so you can meet new people/participate in activities.

Hope this was helpful.
>>
File: 1412452299902.gif (17KB, 163x128px) Image search: [Google]
1412452299902.gif
17KB, 163x128px
>mfw OPs advice is literally "just go up and talk to her brah"

Is anyone else getting fed up with how life is imitating memes
>>
File: 1436341858222.png (473KB, 1125x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436341858222.png
473KB, 1125x720px
>>34195045
>if you're at least reasonably attractive
>>
>>34195096
Talk to her how you would a normal friend.

If you don't have any friends, you'll need to make friends before you have a gf. I mean, you don't necessarily HAVE to, but if you're clueless as to how to have any conversation at all, that would be the first step.
>>
This would only work at a party or club. Why would I be invited to a party? Why would I go to a club alone?
>>
>>34195096
And I said look for the insecure one standing alone. She will be easy to talk to, trust me. She will be very interested in anything you have to say.
>>
>>34195045
>You HAVE to go to the gym in order to get a gf
>>
>>34195237
Only if you're considerably above average-looking or really charismatic. Otherwise she'll just act closed off.
>>
>>34195230

Go to a church function or rec league or something. You can go to a club alone too, but it would help to make friends first. You really need to join some sort of team, preferably.

Or if you're in college, apply the same principle to class. Really anywhere there is a social setting. I can't find it for you, but just be on the lookout. There's a ton of shit to do
>>
>>34195184
I can't make conversation with someone unless I've known them for months or sometimes even years.
>>
>>34195045
Uhh
>So, you're in a social situation, with a reasonable ratio (could be a party, club, your lunchroom, before class, a school trip, a club, a rec league, your church, etc.)
>party
Not invited
>club
Reasonable ratio?
>lunchroom
?
>before class
Not in school anymore
>school trip
Not in school
>club
Not in school
>rec league
Tried it, didnt work
>church
Boring
>>
>>34195045
>Already /fit/
>Only place I go is work, gas station, home, and grocery shopping
>Since I work in an office there is a very strict no dating coworkers policy
>The only women I ever see walking around without other females or bfs/husbands in public all have kids with them or are obese.
>Every girl I asked out rejected me.
Your advice is absolute shit.
>>
>>34195349
Try grocery shopping
>>
>>34195349
there must be something very wrong with your personality
>>
>>34195045
>How to get a girlfriend
Be a Chad.

Next question
>>
>>34195045
Daily reminder there is not such thing as cold approaching and you will want to kill yourselves fast once you try this bullshit right here. If a girl likes you she will place her self into your orbit and make it very very obvious that she want you to ask her out. Ask anyone in a relationship if they met through a cold approach like this. No girl needs to be single like this, she can easily get a male above her league through tinder or another daiting app. This is why girls no longer place themselves in the orbit of guys that are below like a 8/10. Also I was given very similar advice as OP is giving out and I decided to observe the business and most social part of my campus for 3 days a week while eating for a whole semester. I observed that there is extremely minimal interaction between the gendered whatsoever, girls and guys stick to their own groups. NOT once did I see any guy cold approaching or approach a female stranger or vice versa. There is minimal gender intermingling. Don't take my or OP word for it go ahead and make your own observations. Once the semester was close to over I came across a picture taken at the same place on campus but in 1982. The scene was a lot different back then and groups of people were more mixed between males and females. All of this is most likely due to social media, female were always the imitations by placing themselves in the orbit of men to be asked out. With social media she no longer has to. Think about it why you as an average girl take the time to place yourself around average guys when you can go swipe an app at your leisure and instantly be validated by males far out of your league??
>>
Just see if your friends have any hot sisters
Worked for me
Worst case scenario hes pissed for a couple of months
worth it for the booty
>>
>>34195389
Reread my post.

>>34195417
Whatever you say at least I don't pretend to be someone I am not.
>>
>>34195438
Busiest not business. It was the most busy place on campus. Sorry it's just advice like OPs makes me boil when I know it's such compete and utter lies.
>>
>>34195461
Yeah did you ask any girls out while grocery shopping? I havent just wondering if you have
>>
>>34195438
>minimal interaction between the genders
Can confirm this at my school in the Midwest. I always wondered how it would even be possible for relationships to form. The only way is massive social circles.
>>
File: tea pepe.jpg (47KB, 300x294px) Image search: [Google]
tea pepe.jpg
47KB, 300x294px
>>34195349
Try the woman toilets, i am sure there is a male/female ratio in your favor.
Go OP and bring us green stories !
>>
>>34195349

>>34195486

That's ok, so you're main problem is available women. That can be solved. Let's solve one problem at a time.

Women do exist. They are SOMEwhere. You just have to go where they are.

And as I said, find one alone, with her arms folded or touching her neck or looking nervous.

You can go to a bar. Your town has a main place with bars. Go there, even alone. If women give you shit about it, say, "none of my friends wanted to go out, so I just came by myself" or "I'm looking to meet new people"

This has worked for me before, and the girls usually say, "wow, I wish I was brave enough to go out by myself",

and then I say like, I think it's different for girls, because there's a chance of getting raped. Obviously don't say that, but say I think it's more dangerous for women or something and go from there
>>
File: IMG_1526.jpg (122KB, 848x712px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1526.jpg
122KB, 848x712px
Daily reminder that besides female bathrooms kek There is no where thats a favorable ratio. Pic related. This is why we have r9k. It's simply a numbers issue and without a high causality war this will continue.
>>
>>34195592
Or just literally make friends. It's really not that hard. Most guys are looking open to friendship.
>>
File: borntofeel.jpg (136KB, 746x982px) Image search: [Google]
borntofeel.jpg
136KB, 746x982px
>>34195593

>have one simple desire imbued by evolution
>have to compete with all other males to get it

Wew lad, life is hell
>>
File: reason to live.jpg (67KB, 600x1510px) Image search: [Google]
reason to live.jpg
67KB, 600x1510px
>>34195045
Anons, let me sum up what this wild creature said

>Be a chad
>Just go out to social places and bee yourself
>?????
>Profit
>>
>>34195592
>This has worked for me before
>go to a bar (which is an extreme sausage fest and any chick above a 4/10 will be bombarded with attention)
KYS your IQ is in the double digits for sure
>>
>>34195488
I have only done that twice in my life.

>>34195593
Funny enough I live in one of the excess male places.

>>34195592
Yes women do exist. They either have bfs/husbands with them already, are single mothers, or obese. So there are no dating options. Also I don't drink so I would never be caught dead in a bar.
>>
>>34195641

Idk, this has almost always worked for me. I would go to a bar with a better ratio though.

I don't think I've ever failed in a bar. I mean, I've failed with women, but there's always been at least one willing participant. It might take a few hours though.

Don't psyche yourself out though. Just stay calm and don't panice.
>>
And it really helps your whole mental well being to go out and be social. Make some male friends first, and that will keep you mentally healthy. Try to hang out with people or at least be in a social setting once a day
>>
>>34195751
My problem is finding a social setting. I dont want to go to bars or clubs
>>
>>34195696
>I live in one of the excess male places
Guess what we all fucking do you absolute retard.
>>
>>34195794

That's just the universal place people can go. You have to be creative. Think of a place. Keep your eyes open. Look at events in your town. You can find a dance class (this will help you in bars/clubs too). I live in baltimore, and there's a ton of leagues, like volleyball, bowling, all kinds of stuff where you can make friends. I don't personally do this, because I have too many friends already, and I'm kind of antisocial, but if I wanted to get a girlfriend that badly, I would do it.
>>
>>34195853
I live in a small town there's not much to do. I did go to a bar a few times but no approachable girls were there.
>>
>>34195794

Really, just anywhere where there are people. And it helps if there is an activity. But it also can be good if there's NOT an activity. People are afraid of not having anything to do in a social situation, which will make them more approachable. As I said, find a girl standing alone or who in some way looks insecure
>>
>>34195438
Damn what is this a dissertation. Too bad OP is clearly avoiding addressing the truth.
>>
Church is good, because there's a lot of socially awkward girls who don't really have any other social outlet
>>
>>34195811
i dont live in one in fact i live in the excess female area and still cant get a gf
>>
>>34195916
>Try this for a few months
>Realize all the single girls are ex-sluts who are now single mothers that became "born again Christians" or extremely obese and don't bathe
>>
>>34195925
Haha nerd

Original
>>
>>34195889

Ok, type into google right now "[My Town] events"

Or tell me where you live, and I'll find a good one for you
>>
>>34195925
The female excess places are predominantly African American where the men have already knocked up the women and are in jail.
>>
>>34195973
Riviera beach/lake park. Florida. If you find something I will go to it and do exactly what op says
>>
>>34195916
All the girls at my church have boyfriends. Also when I do go to church it's with my parents.
>>
>>34195999
well that explains why theres so many black women here with kids and no black men around..pretty accurate anon
>>
>>34196045
You have to go to a youth social event,not the main service. Never go to the main service, terrible way to meet women/people
>>
>>34195916
How come I have never met one of these types of girls at my church? There is 2 single girls at my church who are both single mothers that had kids in high school. All the single guys who went to my church avoided them like the plague.
>>
>>34196074
I don't think mine has any events for young adults because most of the congregation is 50 or older.
>>
>>34195045
don't lose your time. /r9k/ is full of whinny bitches who don't any change in their pathetic lifes. They just want to complain about everything.

/r9k/ is a conglomerate of beta-faggots who lost their sense of masculinity.
>>
>>34196180
>>34195438
Address the facts bitch
>>
>>34196180
You need to lurk more. Poll data revealed that about 95%(Not exaggerating.) of the virgins on this board were raised by single mothers. It is directly connected to betaness.
>>
>>34196036

Lake Worth Pier....just go walk around, especially when there's a lot of people around and follow the crowd
>>
>>34195184
>Talk to her how you would a normal friend.
robots don't have friends
robotos don't talk to people
>>
>>34196206
>Poll data revealed that about 95%(Not exaggerating.) of the virgins on this board were raised by single mothers. It is directly connected to betaness.

it checks out. that explains the hilarious amount of whinny bitches in the same place.
>>
>meet girl
>fun, outgoing, shared hobbies
>we really hit it off, say goodbye with a kiss
>second date
>oh I have a son btw
She's 20 with a 3yo son. This shouldn't be allowed. It made me so sad.
>>
>>34196234
How did you find that? I didnt know that was there
>>
>>34196251

Yeah, I mean, you have to make friends first. Crawl before you walk
>>
>>34196180
>whinny
>>34196253
>whinny
>>
>>34196266

http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/music/top-ten-pickup-spots-in-palm-beach-county-6412072
>>
>>34195438
Wow I'm never taking normie advice again. Solid intel.
>>
>>34196277
I can only make friends online. IRL most people are too normie to get my humour, aand even when I had friends in school they never invited me to hang out afterwards or on weekends.
>>
>>34196325

Invite them. Even if they say no, or you invite them to something they don't want to do, they might invite you to hang out with them.

Most dudes are really friendly. Not like bitches
>>
>>34195045
>hot to get a gf
>normie here
Wow, great advice
>>
I'm a literal sperg so I highly doubt that your "advice" would be able to do shit for me. Go on help me you normie cunt.
You have nothing for people with problems that go even an inch beneath the surface.
>>
>>34196180
That's right brah whinny bitches brah
>>
Ok, since you guys don't believe me, I'm going to go to a bar right now, and get a number. Will report results.

Going by myself, going to cold open on girls until I get a number. If I don't get any numbers, I will admit I was wrong.

Leaving now
>>
File: 1483538675157.jpg (48KB, 444x996px) Image search: [Google]
1483538675157.jpg
48KB, 444x996px
>>34195630
you are correct brother
may the spooky ghost wizard pepe bless your day
>>
>>34196425
Also, btw, it's not even a good time of night to pick up girls, but I'm going anyway
>>
Don't even have a plan, but all it takes is a little determination
>>
>>34196425
Are you going to answer me >>34196373
No? Thought not.

People who are fundamentally different to you CAN'T be helped.
>>
Is it just me or does the idea of just going up to a complete stranger and trying to start a convo with her sound really weird?

I don't really talk to people so I wouldn't know if this is completely normal in the eyes of someone who lives a normal social life. Am I missing something?
>>
>>34196486
He's been ignoring >>34195438
What do you think. He won't address the posts that prove his posts as complete bullshit and anecdotes.
>>
>>34196510
Has to be the right setting, again, find the girl looking insecure. She will welcome you
>>
>>34196524
There is only ONE solution to the normie problem, if you catch my drift.
>>
>>34196486

I mean how can I answer that. I only have a first person perspective. Go out amd try it, like I'm doing right now

Driving now won't be able to respond as often
>>
Right now, I'm just driving around the usual social hot spots to see a cluster of people.

It's a numbers game
>>
To get a GF, you must want to get one.
I'm just lazy and currently fine with robotism.
>>
>>34196361
Why do people always suggest this? I never see anyone but a couple people in any given group initiate all the events. Most people just get invited to shit.
>>
It really helps if you can dance, but even if you can't, just keep trying, and you'll be able to eventually. Don't be worried about making an idiot out of yourself. It's going to happen, but just keep going. Chads are the biggest idiots on the planet
>>
>>34196425
the problem is not your advice
but the fact that it doesn;t work for robots
>>
>>34196586
I have aspergers. M8 I am wired differently to you. I can just get what I want to say out (abet far to fast & issues with volume control not to mention all the fucking jumbling).

I can honestly say that you need to educate yourself about this subject matter before spouting off your opinions.
>>
Oh also look for drink specials. Thise are good places to go
>>
>>34196678
actual wisdom here
i am too lazy and egocentric for gf
interacting with people is a chore for me even if i know them well for a long time
>>
>>34196510
Same here. Striking a convo with a stranger sounds so weird and I'm also a huge sperg. The girl would think I'm creepy as fuck.
>>
>>34196361
if they wanted you to be there they would have invited you
its a clear message that you are not wanted there and are not the part of the group

they might invite you out of pity but its even worse
>>
>>34196678
Oh absolutely, me neither. I'm just trying to show how easy it is for people who do want one. I will not pursue a relationship with whomever I get a number from. But there are some girls just as anxious for a bf as you, just trying to show that
>>
>>34196837
>there are some girls just as anxious for a bf as you

*top 50% bf
>>
Just go up and talk to her bruh. Just go right up and try not to stutter brah. Its ok she'll hop right on nygg
>>
What do I talk about if my only interest is Japanese pedophile cartoons?
>>
>>34196937
you can't just talk to her right away
first you need to
get fit
get a hobby
get friends
get a personality
then you can acquire gf
simple as that :^)
>>
>>34196998
You can do it without that stuff, just be prepared for more rejection up front
>>
So far everywhere's been dead af...not giving up though
>>
>>34197098
Aka male to female ratio 5:1 like in most bars. Females don't need to go out to get a bf. There tinder. Everyone go make a tinder with a ugly or even deformed female and be in shocks as in minutes thirsty chads contact you.
>>
>>34195045
>If you see a girl by herself, and she has her arms folded, with her back against the wall, or otherwise trying to go unnoticed, this girl is probably feeling insecure.
you keep repeating thisscenario OP
idk what about where you live but here girls never go anywhere by themselves
even the quiet shy girls have their bffs they go (literally) everywhere with
i never seen this type of girl in a pub neither, they probably don't go out often if at all
>>
Full disclosure, I'm 6'3", have a 145 iq, and make $300k a year, but the principle still applies
>>
>>34197228

They're everywhere look harder. I didn't say went out by herself, I said standing alone. Maybe her friends are dancing or busy. Look for bored ones. Or bored groups.

Learn to code. It's a good way to make a lot of money and get a good group of intelligent friends
>>
>>34195096
well, in principle, it's sound advice because that is the only way you're ever going to get a girl to go out with you. Robots just need to play the numbers game. Put yourself out there long enough and someone is bound to say yes, even if you're ugly as sin.
>>
>>34195045
>lose weight...
Okay, decent advice so far

>...diet pills
Go fuck yourself. Saged and reported.
>>
>>34197418
Yeah you have to be bold too. Take risks and don't give up. It's hard, but you'll always be glad you did it.

Like rn, I have no plan, no real chance, because there's basically no one out, but I have faith, and so I'm going to keep working at it.
>>
Hope people are still watching this thread
>>
Just realized I left out a crucial detail:
If there's no eligible candidates at the bar where you are, leave and go to a different one. And then another one. Don't be afraid to go to everybar in your town
>>
>>34197624
OP never addressed the most empirical data in this thread he's a deluded moron.
>>
>>34195045

you see OP I know you mean well
but you do not understand what (some) robots really are
i might be sick and mental but i am not that stupid
i know a lot about this shit, it makes sense and is logical but it's just not my thing
i dont derive any pleasure or benefits from human realtions, be it friendship or romantic relationship so i don't pursue it
its not because i can't do it (well i can't do it as good as normal person for sure, but i am sure i could succed if i tried hard enough) its just fact it doesnt work for me
i am also aware that my
>tf no gf
is me wanting something that bad only becasue i know i can't have it
if i ever managed to get gf i would lose interest immidiately
like a little kid that wants that specific toy for christmas only to never play with it after a week
autism is not only a meme
>>
>>34197742
But some people on here do
>>
>>34197691
What am I missing?

I can't stop my current trajectory now, because people, even if not you will say I couldn't do it. I'm trying to show that even in an unfavorable random sample, you can do it.
>>
>>34197742

The fact that you're on 4Chan, especially r9k shows you are lacking human interaction.

Whether you like it or not, your brain is programmed to require human interaction, and without it, you feel unfulfilled and seek substitutes like television, and social networks, but you also need physical fellowship
>>
>>34195593
Male homosexuality outpaces lesbianism, so even if there is an excess of men overall, the fact that more men then women are same sex attracted means the effects of the male surplus aren't as bad as you would think.
>>
>>34197966
There are 2:1 young males to females because the lack of wars, no more industrial deaths, and high divorce
Rates where divorced males double dip back to younger females. There's a severe male surplus in the millenial generation world wide. Why do you think every girl has tons of beta orbiters?
>>
>>34196837
>But there are some girls just as anxious for a bf as you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34198023
>There are 2:1 young males to females because the lack of wars, no more industrial deaths, and high divorce

Source? How would such an enormous disparity occur then male babies and female babies are born almost perfectly 50:50? The only way is if females died a whole lot more to make it more lopsided to having fewer females for men, more men surviving can't magic men from being half to being way more than half, since at birth they're only slightly more than half.
>>
>>34195438

I mean, I hang out with a lot of women (Even went to some hot springs together) but that's because they're all foreign exchange students like me AND they're all lesbians with no interest in me whatsofuckingever.

My suggestion to you guys, if you're college age, is to find foreign students and to go hang with them.
>>
>>34197951
i come here out of habbit
and to kill time since i have nothing better to do

sometimes there is actually interesting thread, it still happens
sometimes something funny here and there

the little human interaction i get here is enough for me
its anonymous and carefree i don't have to get involved
i don't have to do anything and it will always be here for me
>>
>>34198086
>perfect 50:50
Wow your fucking stupid and I am wasting my time even typing this up. It's 1.07:1 nature automatically males more males due to conflicts and deaths arising earlier in the past so more males always have to be born. Here the source but you probably don't have the attention span of more than 3 minutes so it's futile.
>>
>>34198222
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iavtZCSlAVM
>>
>>34198086
>almost perfectly 50:50?
Do people unironically believe this?
>>
>>34198222
I said "almost perfectly", at birth the ratio is 1.05:1 in the United States, you claim 2:1, which means 33% of young people are female, 66% are male, which is not even close to right, Can you defend your 2:1 figure?
>>
i have a question,

when do i tell her im only interested in boipucci?
>>
>>34198274
Wow, that's good info
>>
>>34198086

There's more young men to young women but because of generational disparity, the total gender ratio is even.

The reason the gender ratio is skewed is because of immigration.
>>
>>34196251
I'm just gonna tell you how it is, you're doomed if you feel like it's impossible to make friends and you have went through your developmental years as an outcast. The stone has set, so to speak, and this is who you are.

I say this as a fellow robot, don't mull over it and just accept your place in society. Try to find your own way -- you'll feel much happier than comparing yourself to people that are almost living in an entirely different world from you.
>>
Ok, anons, I went to 10 different bars, but there was not a single reasonable candidate. I've never seen it this dead. And most places are closing early, I guess because it's Monday. I'm sure I could do it on a Friday, but the point was to do it on any given day, and I failed. Sorry anons:(
>>
>>34198627
i already know that
i tried making friends before but it always felt like a chore
i feel pretty comfy on my own most of the time
i feel like a different species sometimes, but thats ok

im 25 i accepted it long time ago
but thanks for insights anyway
>>
>>34195124
I was at least reasonably attractive, but I've gotten a bit overweight over the last 2 years or so.
Being hideous isn't the only reason someone would be a permavirgin, more often than not it is an issue of no real social exposure or mindset. Probably.
>>
>>34195096
He literally gave you a step by step plus said what to say. What more do you want
>>
>>34198748

Yeah, if you can be "comfy" by yourself, that's the ideal, better than having gf, really. I was just trying to prove to the ones who thought they couldn't
>>
>>34198748
>I feel like a different species sometimes

Tell me about it. I feel like some ghost who is watching a world I can't possibly hope to interact with.

I'm glad that you have accepted your fate, though. A lot of people here seem to have intense inner conflict about not being like the others. Stoicism is a virtue.
>>
>>34195045
>if you're at least reasonably attractive.
Stop right there.
I'm a balding skinnyfat manlet. Now what?
>>
>>34198627
Hey man, that's not entirely true. I have the same feelings, but when I was younger I actually did make friends. So I know it's possible, I just don't know how to get back to that.
>>
>>34195045
>If you see a girl by herself,
kek good luck with that
>>
>>34195045
Haha, what a pile of shit. Can't believe I read all this shit.
>>
>>34199055
Oh don't worry, I do have one dear friend, thankfully.

I think it would be impossible to make friends with an average joe at this point, though. I wouldn't be able to relate to them.

Used to be a few decades ago the outcasts united together in their own little circle, but the advent of the information age has killed that and now we sit in isolation with no desire to leave our comfort zone.
>>
>>34196510
IT is weird, and ANY sane person wouldn't approach a completely random stranger. Don't listen to this idiots bullshit advice, normies get their friends and girlfriends through their social circles.

If you have no social circle, you're fucked. You need friends to make friends, and consequentially, a girlfriend.

Also, you need to be at least somewhat attractive, rich, fit, with good social skills (that you need from a lifetime of friendships) so make sure you tick those boxes as well.

Also, just an fyi, if you do make it and get some pussy, you'll realize the whole thing was a big waste of time. Women are shallow as a puddle and dumb as a bag of rocks and offer nothing other than their holes and birthing your offspring (and she can easily fuck you over there).

You're just desperate and you glorify something the majority of organisms that have ever lived and will live have achieved.

Think.
>>
>>34199269
>. I wouldn't be able to relate to them
At least we know the issue. Maybe there's a way to fix this?
>>
Dating is a numbers game, you have to meet as many girls as possible, someone will have to eventually like you. The most muscular and rich guys are going through tons of girls trying to find their favorite, so they're not exactly trustworthy to a girl looking for something serious and reliable.
The hardest part is becoming somewhat normal and learning to speak to people properly, actually it's probably harder to come in contact with girls (nevermind ones you really want..)
I don't even know where I would go... I got the advice to "date yourself" so you have ideas where you'd yake a girl, and at the same time there's a chance you'll meet one.
>>
>>34199881
>someone will have to eventually like you
I've been alive for 3 decades and no girl has ever liked me.

I'm beginning to think there is a minority of people who never find anyone, and I am in it. I guess some people are just too weird to be loved.
>>
>>34199945
Well are you hideous or smell like shit or something? Are you bad at talking to people?
If not, maybe you're not meeting enough people, or you don't show any interest in girls..

Anyway i'm trying to figure shit out myself so I'm not gonna argue with ya
>>
I think I have a pretty nice face but I'm short and I'm somewhat autistic. Thing is I am ambiverted and I show my extroversion with other guys (as bros because im not a fag) and introversion with girls. Someone please help me and I will love them forever.
>>
>>34200048
For the record I'm a hs sophomore. KHV unfortunately.
>>
>>34200074
Leave this place now, I got here as I was exiting high school and look at me now.
If there is one thing I can tell you as your senior it is that you should absolutely leave r9k right now and never look back.
>>
>>34200044
>Are you bad at talking to people?
This one

I keep trying to learn but I can never get past small talk. Maybe I have autism or something
>>
>>34200114
This.
All that time you're putting into r9k? You should be spending that pushing yourself out of your comfort zone and into social situations.

This place is an echo chamber and the mindset will be hard to escape once it sets in.
>>
>>34200114
Can you tell me why? It's the only place I might make a friend that I can speak to as an equal.
>>
>>34200198
Because you will be making friends here instead of your real life, because you will get sucked into the mindset and likely not be able to commit to doing better things with your time than browsing this place.
It seems like a good idea on the surface, and it helps short term, but nothing good can come of immersing yourself in this culture.

You still have hope to live a relatively normal life at your age, while you are in high school socializing is easy mode.
You see other students every single day, you have an excuse to talk to many of them. You don't have to go out of the house to some random place and talk to strangers to get to know anyone at your age, take advantage of that. I know it seems to you like you are already set in your ways and that things can't change, but you still have quite a ways to go that you can derail from falling as far as some of us here have.
>>
>>34200306
Thanks. You have a good point. When I was in winter vacation my parents literally didn't let me out. I didn't see any of my friends for around a month. I'll just hope for the best. Thanks anon. I might stop by again. Safe word for my second coming?
>>
>>34195435
I'm not a Chad and I have a GF. Please try harder.
>>
>>34195438
> If a girl likes you she will place her self into your orbit and make it very very obvious that she want you to ask her out. Ask anyone in a relationship if they met through a cold approach like this.
I'm in a relationship of five years. My GF did not place herself in my orbit or make it obvious that she wanted me to ask her out. We met at a mutual friend's birthday party and I asked her out on Facebook afterwards. You're full of shit, buddy.
>>
>>34200441
She'll leave you if Chad wants her ;^)
>>
>>34195593
Shit like this is silly when the difference is a few percentage points. I really don't understand why you obsessively post this stupid chart. Your large blue circles do not actually mean that men vastly outnumber women.
>>
>>34196206
Please post source on your 'poll data'.
>>
>>34195324
Underrated post. OP is probably in school and has no clue how adult life works.
>>
>>34196373
I have a literal sperg friend who has a GF. Because he worked to better himself instead of shitposting on 4chan about how unfortunate he is.
>>
>>34196727
Nah, it works. You're just too complacent in your failure to try it.
>>
>>34199805
I doubt it, but I'm all ears. At this point I've given up, but if the opportunity presented itself I'd take it, just to make my fare through life a little easier.

Although, I'm really pretty damn sure the way I am is irreversible, though.

Four words for you: Single mother with BPD.
>>
>>34199002
Get fit, that's now what.
>>
>>34195438
I've gotten a relationship cold approaching. Not a complete rando, but someone at a club in college.

It depends a lot on the situation though, and once you're out of school, you'll find it extremely difficult. For one, few eligible women are single.
>>
>>34199422
>If you have no social circle, you're fucked
Pretty true

>You need friends to make friends
False

>you need to be at least somewhat attractive, rich, fit, with good social skills (that you need from a lifetime of friendships)
Fuck no

>you'll realize the whole thing was a big waste of time
Also wrong

>Women are shallow as a puddle and dumb as a bag of rocks and offer nothing other than their holes
Totally wrong, but it says a lot about how shallow you are that you actually believe this

>Think
Ironic that a "woman hate thread" drone like you would tell others to think.
>>
>>34198790
wrong, it's all about looks. appearance is literally the ONLY thing that matters.
>>
>>34195045
>>34195055
Wew laddie, this is some shit tier advice , for my thoughts see >>34195438 as some anon already pointed out. Social media has completely flipped the tables buddy- the game is rigged.
>>
>>34200488
False, but nice try. It is sad that you can only be happy when you convince yourself that people like me cannot exist.
>>
>>34201020
Haha, no. There are plenty of ugly guys who get laid, and there are plenty of good-looking guys who don't.
>>
>>34201000
Not to be that guy, but he's completely right just for the wrong reasons.

I was once a huge normie, had tons of friends and went to parties all the time. Then ALL of my friends fucked off and left for no good reason. Literally every friend and gf I've had has fucked me over and left me behind. Socialization isn't worth it, all I ever hear are things that require a ton of effort, and if I do it it's just gonna lead to the same thing.

People are just shitty to each other in general. I blame social media.
>>
>>34201121
I'm sorry you've had bad experiences but it's not representative of society as a whole. I can't think of a single person I know who would say that socialization is not worth it. We're all socializing and we have had bad experiences from it but overall it's most definitely worth it. Why did everyone you know leave, anyway? What was 'no good reason'?
>>
>>34201215
>Why did everyone you know leave, anyway? What was 'no good reason'?
Don't know, they never told me. Literally just stopped talking to me one day (not all at once). No goodbye, no thanks for the memories, just nothing. Happened with 3 of my closest friends, and maybe 8 or so others I wasn't so close with.
>>
Chads and stacies have lifes so radically different from ours it's not even funny. I tried to follow in their footsteps and i was more bored at parties than i was fucking about on the computer.
>>
>>34201000
Ironic that you would tell me that I'm wrong yet offer no rebuttals to my statement.
>>
>>34201073
no there aren't, neither of those scenarios exist except in EXTREMELY rare circumstances.

an ugly person who is extremely rich and famous can get laid, similarly a good looking guy who have VERY severe mental illness might not get laid. but looks are 99.99% of what matters.
Thread posts: 168
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.