[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, you guys. What the fuck is their endgame, and why are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: 1458756181440.jpg (72KB, 511x496px) Image search: [Google]
1458756181440.jpg
72KB, 511x496px
Alright, you guys. What the fuck is their endgame, and why are we not talking about them right now? 2016 is about to end, and something tells me that these bastards'll do whatever it takes to strengthen their grip around the throats of the free peoples of the world in the coming year.

For the unenlightened among us, here's a quick rundown of what we know about these dastardly fucks.

Strong ties to the French prime minister; evidence to suggest that they influence his every move, pushing for policies meant to weaken the nation's moral fabric so that they might rule over them without difficulty
Belong to an ancient bloodline which has been associated with royalty and untold power
Evidence which suggests that the Rothschilds are operating under their supervision
Own DNA editing research facilities throughout the world
Extensively funding NASA research regarding sustainable life on Mars
Rumored to possess psychic abilities and are said to have IQs upwards of 200
Largely believed to be in contact with alien life forms

Again, my question is, where in the fuck is all of this headed, and how can they be stopped? SHOULD they be stopped?
>>
>2016 is about to end
we entered the bogdimension again
>>
Everything they are doing is for the best. Do not try to stop it or there will be consequences. Consider this a threat.
>>
who are these cabbage patch looking motherfuckers
>>
>>34194853
>2016 is about to end
>check date
>it's December 23rd 2016
WHAT THE FUCK

THEY CAN CONTROL TIME NOW?!
>>
>>34195308

i think they're a couple of niggers
>>
File: CarlosinLazyTown.jpg (21KB, 450x301px) Image search: [Google]
CarlosinLazyTown.jpg
21KB, 450x301px
They went from being moderately attractive men to circus clowns.
>>
>>34194853
I really preferred the oats meme. This is too forced /x/-tier.
>>
File: ascended.png (206KB, 475x473px) Image search: [Google]
ascended.png
206KB, 475x473px
>>34195308
>>34195585
WTF

Do you guys seriously not know about the Bogdanoffs?

Here's a quick rundown:
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

Are you starting to get it now??
>>
File: bog_games.jpg (126KB, 751x733px) Image search: [Google]
bog_games.jpg
126KB, 751x733px
Still waiting on the phone call that saved Europe, the planet Earth, and the Galactic Quadrant that we reside in.
>>
File: bogdanoff5.jpg (51KB, 500x387px)
bogdanoff5.jpg
51KB, 500x387px
>>34196650
>you better hold off Mr. President. I'll let you know when you have my permission.

What did Igor mean by this?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.