[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

File: wakeup.jpg (8KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
wakeup.jpg
8KB, 250x232px
>Have at least 4 tabs of /r9k/
>Constantly scrolling
>Occasionally spurred to masturbation
>Chuckle every few minutes
>Constantly trying to get the last word in
>Never feel like this is anything more than wasting time and making things worse
>>
>gf wants me to be normie like her
>I can't dump her because I'm too attached to her

Just enjoy the freedom you have anon
>>
File: ree this.gif (2MB, 514x205px) Image search: [Google]
ree this.gif
2MB, 514x205px
>>34194550
>has gf

I hate to break it to you..
>>
>>34194196
I come here for the cool stuff and I ignore the unoriginal pity party stuff. I think that it's pretty comfy if you use filters.
>>
>>34194550
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED HERE U CUNT GTFO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: just give me a second.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
just give me a second.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>Addicted as fuck to nicotine
>chewing red man and smoking a black n mild
>inhaling the smoke and exhaling through my nose
>gettin that high
>listening to Another world by Beborn Beton
>drunk off my ass

>>34194550
>have an ex that still thinks we are going to get back together
>i would love to but cant because shes so insecure
>her only security is ME
>have another gf that is secure but finds comfort in me
>want them both for far different reasons
>know it can never work
>ex is still in the process of moving out
>she plans on having sex when she comes home tonight
>i only expect a blowie that she never used to give until she knew that we were done

>eating healthy and taking no shits and giving no fucks
>would rather be alone and have no gfs

>uneducated and a failed piece of shit writer
>room is messy as fuck robot style
>trash literally everywhere
>revolver behind me
>contemplating suicide

Just fuck all my shit up
>>
>>34194605
>the cool stuff
what's that?
>>
>>34194550

>browses /r9k/
>has gf

You already completed being a normie because you have a fucking girlfriend. Leave now.
>>
File: 1479728423923.jpg (172KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1479728423923.jpg
172KB, 854x859px
>>34194593
>>34194631
I haven't been here for some time, it's little weird feeling to think I'm considered normie now
>>
>>34194807
I'm still autistic trash, this will always be my safe space where I don't have to pretend to be one of them
>>
>>34194909
FUCK OFF YOU CUNTFUCK, SERIOUSLY GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD NORMIE SHIT. THIS IS THE DIFERENCE BETWEEN NORMIES AND ROBOTS, NORMIES WANT TOB E ROBOTS BECAUSE THEY THINK ITS COOL OR SOME SHIT WAAAH I HAVE TO BLEND IN WITH ANY GROUP. FUCK OFF YOU CUNT, ROBOTS WANT TO BE NORMIES TO ESCAPE PAIN FUCK OFF
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.