[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you think their lives are like? must be pretty nice.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: myman.png (740KB, 506x804px) Image search: [Google]
myman.png
740KB, 506x804px
what do you think their lives are like?

must be pretty nice.
>>
Why is she dating a homo?

What's going on with his gayass fit. His hair.. he looks like JUST
>>
>>34193453
He gets his booty pounded in the octagon lol
>>
>sage northcutt

wtf
>>
They both look dumb and rich so it's probably blissfull ignorance punctusted by fights overnothing.
>>
>>34193453
sage

gfhjsdf
>>
I imagine it's boring, but I'm a non-consumerist acapitalist, so their life style has no appeal.
>>
File: IMG_2833.jpg (689KB, 1832x1832px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2833.jpg
689KB, 1832x1832px
>>34193728
He's had this haircut since he was a little kid

Maybe he's a secret autist or something
>>
>>34193453
>Thumb in pocket
>bad foot placement
>awkward lean towards the girl
>stiff neck
>fake smile
>his soul is crying through his eyes

He has a better relationship with his gf(?) than me.
>>
>>34193453
They are filled with happiness for they will bear beautiful Aryan children that will be proud soldiers in the coming Race War
>>
Their clothes look weird. Like 2003 mall clothes weird. I think you would really have to go out of your way to find flared bleach jeans in 2k17.
>>
>>34193453
I don't think I've ever seen someone that looks so much like a "Chad".
>>
>>34193453
Girl
>fucked up teeth
>big nose
>weak chin
>no tits or ass
>badly dyed hair
>awful sense of style

Guy
>obviously gay
>wtf outdated haircut
>beady eyes
>horrific, incredibly outdated style
>faggy unconfident body language

I think their lives probably suck
>>
>>34193939
Following your statement; chads are metrosexuals, shovelfaced with an akward stance?
>>
>>34193993
Please enlight us with your perfect woman stereotype, because your description seems to be invalid.
>>
>>34193993
>Gay
>unconfident
>is a UFC fighter at only 19 and has literally dozens of world titles in various martial arts

Ok brah

That aside he really isn't Chad. If you watch any of his interviews he just sounds like a really nice guy who is a bit awkward and looks a like a prettyboy
>>
>>34193939
Agreed. He looks like the typical douche that girls love.
>>
>>34194076
Someone with an attract face and body at least. With a normal sized nose, full lips, and a non retarded dye job, for starters.

>>34194081
It's possible to be gay and unconfident (outside the playing field) and a great athlete at the same time.
>>
>>34193453
The guy looks like he's from one of those 1999 kids/teen shows
>>
>and on that day Chad realized...that the only one who could not Just Bee Urself Brah....was himself
>>
>>34194151
Point taken for the dye, the nose is not that bad, I've seen worst from the Auschwitz's pictures. The body is not that bad, as I asked, please show us a picture of your standards, a realistic one.
>>
>>34194211
He reminds me of stiffmeister. But gayer.
>>
>>34194151
He does seem a little awkward but not unconfident in general

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sFF119kCGMM
>>
I doubt he can get hard
>>
File: based cop.jpg (232KB, 1600x837px) Image search: [Google]
based cop.jpg
232KB, 1600x837px
Sage is a literal virgin lol

Pic related

A real bull
>>
>>34193453
>Current year
>People still dress like this
>>
File: IMG_2836.jpg (58KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2836.jpg
58KB, 650x488px
>>34194534
>not posting superior fat man in a dress
>>
>>34194537
Whats wrong with their clothes?
>>
>>34193453
not sure about the chick but Sage basically only trains I think, think sheltered homeschool kid.
>>
>>34194977
I'll bite your b8,
It's like dawson creek had a unwanted kid with degrassy new generation. Put on adoption and raised by the jersey shore cast.
>>
File: 1403918252605.jpg (25KB, 338x277px) Image search: [Google]
1403918252605.jpg
25KB, 338x277px
>>34193453
He looks like someone from a boyband in 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mhv6gipA3dc
>>
For him
>ugly graphic t-shirt. Would look much better with any solid color t-shirt, v-neck, or Henley.
>Flared, baggy, hideous colored jeans clash violently with his skin tight shirt. Fitted, straight leg jeans or chinos of any normal color (in the range of black-lightish blue, or tan/khaki-- depending on shirt color) would look much better.
>It's hard to see the shoes because of how long his jeans are, so they almost look okay, but if his jeans were pulled up you could tell that they're way too blocky looking. Depending on the rest of his outfit, simple black or white converse or vans, or some type of neutral colored boot or loafers would make him look at least like a normal person.

For her (she's at least dressed like someone from this millennium, but her decisions are very bad)
>wearing a tight, crossed laced top like that and leaving it loosely untucked over her jeans makes her look like she has a paunch or a ton of loose skin on her stomach. It should be tucked into her pants. The color isn't good because it looks too close to her skin-- black would be much better because it would contrast with her face, drawing more attention to it and other exposed parts of her body
>her jeans are way too casual/conservative looking to go with that somewhat 'sexy' too. She should either wear very tight , ripped jeans that expose her legs, or short, ripped denim shorts, or a skirt.
>it's retarded to wear log boots like that over your jeans. Either wear ankle boots with jeans, or long boots with a skirt, shorts, or some type of tight going out dress.
>>
>>34195514
>>34195060
>>34195052
>>34194534
>>34194485
>>34194151
>>34194137
>>34193993
>>34193854
>>34193814
>>34193728
>hating on a fit, sucessful, happy, and humble athlete and his girlfriend for no reason
wew lad
sage is actually a pretty nice guy, and very respectful to everyone he fights and his coaches. I dont get the hate? hes never come across as anything besides a fairly awkward, nice dude
>>
>>34193453
Sage seems kind of off, does anyone else get that feeling?
>>
>>34195680
Yeah that dude is stuck in the early 2000s
>>
>>34193908
fucking dying

really though he can't be a chad what the fuck
>>
>>34195680
It's because of how his coke/roid dealer bodybuilding dad raised him.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.