[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do breakups really hurt that much or are normies just lying?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 13

File: tiredgirl.jpg (327KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
tiredgirl.jpg
327KB, 1152x2048px
Do breakups really hurt that much or are normies just lying?
>>
If you are a Chad no, if you are a beta fuck like me they are devastating.
>>
I can't imagine what's real life break up like, being an emotionally bipolar schizoid like me I was completely fucked up even from internet meme gfs who were most likely old guys.
>>
>>34193002
From an outside POV you'll say "Well, I guess they just weren't meant to be"

But being there in it you tell yourself as much as you can that it 100% WAS meant to be. It's definitely horrible.
>>
Well considering your entire biological make up's goal in love is to keep mates together because strong parental figures lead to healthier children, yes it is hard. People get into relationships these days like it's a new set of clothes then they start experiencing intense emotions. Like shit nigga, what do you think sex and love is?
>>
Heartache is an actual physical phenonemon.
>>
>>34193002
i can't describe the depths of pain
it just hurts neverending
>>
>>34193002

Depends on the situation. I've had breakups that I didn't think I'd ever recover from and breakups where I just got on with my life.
>>
>>34193002
Sure does.
She ended our 2 and a half year relationship and moved out because she just didnt want it anymore.

What I didn't expect was that the lonliness made me physically sick. Like I felt like I had a fever and just layed on my couch for hours, waiting for the day to end.

Its been like 4 months since she moved out and Im doing better now but its easy to still hurt. It doesnt actually heal until you find a new life-change to move on, it just scabs.
>>
I'm currently dealing with a breakup of my girlfriend of 4 years. I can't even convey to you the grief I feel. I haven't spoken to her in 4 months. My life is great, I'm a doctor and have had a lot of success with women since but none of it feels good and incidentally I actually burst out crying on the train today out of missing her (because I'm a sensitive fag baby) . I'm thinking about texting her and maybe seeing if we could have another shot. I know she's not the only fish in the sea, but she was my fish...
>>
>>34193002
Normies are lying. Whores who went through 10 dicks could care less about a break up.

They are normally upset for a day or two. Then it's girl power for a week until they "fall" for another chad.

What hurts women more is having to settle with a non chad than dumping him
>>
They don't hurt that much. I broke up with a girl after a year and a half of being together and I didn't even cry or flinch. Just cut her out and never spoke to her/saw her again. Yeah, she was nice, but there's literally 3.5 billion other women in the world.

Plus, breaking up with her gave me the inspiration I needed to start working out for myself. No longer had her telling me I was "fine" how I was.
>>
>>34193832
There is a difference between a year and a half and 3 years plus though. 3 years or more equates to pretty much every vivid memory you have involving her.
>>
>>34193398
>the loneliness made me physically sick

Aw, fuck dude. But thank you for sharing. I like hearing others' experiences.
>>
I have absolutely no doubt that I would kill myself after a break up.
>>
File: IMG_0228.png (345KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0228.png
345KB, 498x568px
It was pretty devastating, a girl I was head over heals for cheated on me, gave me chlamydia and left me for another guy. I've never felt that hurt before, and it felt worse then my dad dying.
>>
>>34193937

I had a friend break down crying because his girlfriend of 6 months broke up with him. Shit, the little faggot even tried to """kill himself""" over it. He's not some kid, either, he was fucking 24 at the time. That's what normalfags are like.
>>
>>34193002
Saw something completely different on that thumbnail

disapointed
>>
Only in your teens.
>>
>>34193969
No problem

To anyone who is going through/might go through a break up; Cry. Just let yourself break down emotionally and get it out, it's a lot like vomiting in-that you feel awful as you do it and may still feel awful afterwards but it's the first step to eventually feeling better.
When you do breakdown don't look for vices to feel better (and your ex's company is a vice), just try to stay productive and be near friends/family. You'll probably want to hurt yourself to make your ex feel a fraction as bad as you do but it's not worth it and won't work; they've moved on and you have other loved ones who still care for you and want you to move on too.
>>
>>34193002
25 years of age reporting in, my gf of 6 years broke up with me couple of months ago, I still feel like shit, don't have energy to do anything. Spoke to her over interwebz today, she hates me, said that she never found me attractive (we had sex like 20 times over 6 years because she said she's asexual), turns out she has a new boyfriend now and she's not so asexual anymore, it was just she found me ugly as fuck. She doesn't want to be friends, she doesn't even want to know me anymore, said she stopped loving me long ago but didn't know how to break up with me because she thought I may anhero myself (she was right).
Yes, it fucking hurts. I think I would actually prefer feeling physical pain to that, like breaking my arm again or something.
>>
>>34193996
LMAO. What are you waiting for? You don't need to use a breakup as an excuse to end your miserable life.
>>
All my exes dumped me like old pair of shoes without any remorse...
Don't fall for meme women are emotional, they are better say irrational.
They can't feel true love.
>>
>>34194181
>You'll probably want to hurt yourself to make your ex feel a fraction as bad as you do
>When you do breakdown don't look for vices to feel better (and your ex's company is a vice)

This guy is 100% spot on, I feel that way atm. If You ever experience a break up like this, i don't know how can I help, just don't kys maybe?
>>
>>34194181
I refuse to cry anymore over her. It does nothing but make me feel worse and solves nothing. I find it better to just bottle it up. Who cares if that physically hurts me, at least I can solve more when sick then in bed for days crying.
>>
>>34194533
That's fine too, if crying so much is keeping you unproductive then you need to stop it.
You just need an outlet for those bottled feelings, like exercise or a hobby or whatever. Pick one that also happens to improve you though, it's easy to choose one that doesnt
>>
My ex gf broke up with me a couple of months ago after half a year of dating and I haven't felt the slightest need to cry since.
I didn't feel even slightly disturbed when she ultimately dumped me.
She did a lot of shitty things to me and think she ultimately used me for her personal gain.
Despite knowing she used me, for some reason all of the things she did had little to no effect on my emotional state.
It's like I went straight to acceptance of the situation.
Maybe there's something wrong with me?
>>
I've been dumped and have dumped. It's actually harder to do the dumping for me, because I have all the power so I'm responsible for everything.
>>
>>34194303
Assuming all that is true you are better off.

It was cruel of her to lead you on for 6 years and have you doubting yourself the whole time because she seemed distant when it's her own weakness and inability to be sincere and "man up" that was the real problem.

Wasting 6 years of your life like it's nothing. What a bitch.

I bet she complains to her friends about the 6 years being tough on her and being the victim. Goddamn whore.
>>
> have qt gf
> love her more than anything in the world
> mummy likes her
> I develop crippling anxiety
> we break up after 2 years
> both in other long term relationships
> I mostly defeat my anxiety
> both relationships break up
> back together after 5 years
> want to buy house, get married
> 18 months later
> break up because I'm "working too much" and "don't spend enough money" when all I'm trying to do is pay for us to have a life together
> feel like whole world's fallen apart
> friends and family think I'm a suicide risk
> get back together
> break up again after a couple of months
> don't even care this time, the fucking sociopathic cow
> "anon, can we still be friends?"
> cut her out of my life completely

Matters of the heart defy explanation. I honestly have no idea why breaking up was so devastating in March yet had no real effect on me in May.
>>
>break up with gf
>let her down gently and let her know she did nothing wrong, it's just not working out for me
>she gets angry and sends me a nasty text a few hours later
>she unfriends me on facebook and snapchat too
>alrighty then
>start liking her hot friends' pics
>>
>>34193002
its just attention whoring, the more they cry the bigger and more important feelings they much have
>>
DONT BE BETA KEK BITCH GET OVER YOUR FUCKING EX WHORES AS SHE GOT OVER YOU IN 1 milisecond.

BE FUCKING MAN DON'T CRY FOR ANYONE AND JUST MOVE ON, MOVE MOUNTAINS BE SOLDIER AND JUST DONT GIVE FUCK.

FIND ANOTHER WHORE AND FUCK HER AND SEND PIC TO YOUR EX SHOW THAT YOU DONT GIVE FUCK.
MORE YOU WHINE MORE SHE ENJOYS IT

STOP BEING cuck...
>>
>>34193002
Are we just defining "normies" as sociopaths, now? Isn't that kind of a 180 on the term itself?
>>
>>34194667
I am going to try exercise but usually that makes me angry and hateful. Makes me want to hurt someone. Not that I would but still
>>
>>34194917

>Implying modernity hasn't turned the majority of people into absolute fucking sociopaths

How can you call yourself anything other than a sociopath when your entire existence is reliant on the suffering of billions of other people and animals?
>>
>>34193002
If it's your first true love YES but that shit will harden you up for life.
You also have to be careful not to take any negative feelings into your next relationship I.E insecurities, lack of trust, paranoia. Basically man up
>>
tfw first love robot bf just broke up with me for the 2nd time :)
>feels bad man
probably will feel worse for him in the long run tho no one will love him like i did
>>
>>34193002
They hurt if it was a true relationship.

Normies lie, their relationships are all for the ulterior motive of social gain/mobility. There is no genuine emotion present. They say it hurts because that lets them both play the victim card & gain attention & status. Superficial & feigned pain & nothing more. They will never truly experience a breakup in the same way a non-normie would because normies are incapable of feeling human emotions. Their desire for social status eclipses all.
>>
Would you rather come off cold turkey off 300mg methadone IV everyday or come home to find your wife sucking 3 nigger cocks
>>
>>34193002
4 months after breakup.
Gf of 1 year, true soulmate. Pure, every single day, every night I dream of her and can't get her giggles and soul melting smile out of my mind.
I'll get her back if it's the last thing I do in my life. What good is saying I love you and then never fighting for it.
She hates me though, but I will never give up, she's the only one for me
>>
>>34193002
Like others have said it depends on the person. You can be a complete sociopath and not be bothered by hurting someone, it could have ended on good terms and you move on just fine, whatever it is it usually isn't easy though, I don't care what anyone says.

We all grieve differently and a breakup is the death of something. It takes time to move on completely from it, some people react with anger, sadness, depression, withdrawal, or by doing everything they can to get their mind off it. When you see girls going out "having fun" or whatever after a breakup, it's likely when she's at her most emotionally fragile and fucked up. Inside she's torn to shit and back but because she's a girl, she goes out and does everything and everyone to make her forget about it. Men do it too, sure but I've just seen it way more in women, men tend to retreat within themselves from a breakup.

I've been through just one real breakup and I pretty much just couldn't stop crying for like 2 weeks straight and then months after that I felt like I was just aimlessly coasting around until I could allow myself to be happy again. It sucked. I'm also a guy who rarely cries at anything but there hasn't been a whole lot else that hurt as much as that.
>>
>>34195802
Don't do that to yourself anon, you have to move on, nothing good will come of obsession.
>>
>>34195851
Nigger you don't know dedication.
I don't find anyone else attractive and am half impotent now.
This agony is making me want to become a fucking marvel villian, if at least it fucking left me alone when I was sl eping and trying to play dead
>>
>>34193002

The only thing that should emotional hurt you is the loss of a loved one. Breaking up with some broad should not make you physically sick from
the pain of breaking up. You're a fucking pussy if you still feel bad about some whore breaking with you.

Keep those tears for when someone with the same blood as yours dies.
>>
>>34194181
>>34194376
These absolutely, great advice anons.

People tend to really get themselves into their vices when they go through trauma and a breakup is the perfect recipe of emotional trauma to kickstart people doing stupid shit they'll regret later.

Whether it be drugs, drink, or other people ("rebounds" and all that nonsense is just the same) it just damages you in the long run. Best to stay with the real people that love you so you can have that security.
>>
My last girlfriend didn't even bother to break up with me, she just kept acting worse and worse to me until I just never spoke to her again. We were together for so long and she couldn't even bother to tell me it's over. How fucked up is that lol. She's the type of girl that's going to end up a single mother with three kids all by different men so at least that makes me feel better.

I just wish the sex wasn't so good so I can stop thinking about her.
>>
>>34193002

>fiancee left me 22 months ago
>told me 13 months ago never to talk to her again
>have not recovered at all since then
>still a husk of a human being
>>
>>34196003
Not fiancee but long term relationship that ended 4 and a half years ago is still messing with me.

Only within the past 6 months has it started to finally dull itself away but still feel like a husk.
>>
>>34195553

some of you people are so ridiculously out of touch that its alnost funny
>we are the only ones with real emotions, look how special we are
retards like you make me embarrassed to be a robot.
>>
>>34195891
You are a cringefactory my man
Please be a teenager. Please...
>>
>>34194767
I think you did good anon cutting her off. Roasties are cruel.
>>
Was cheated on and left about... I dunno, seven years ago? Still VERY much not over it and it seems I never will be. Haven't touched anything female since and have very little desire to, although I still crave intimacy more than anything I hate intimacy and want none of it ever but I want it but I actively engage avoiding it, not that it's difficult to avoid with my total isolation.

As you can see, it's a lose lose situation.
>>
>>34194303
if she didn't find you attractive, why get together with you in the first place? it is amazing how people who are supposed to love you can be so callous
>>
>>34196273
I was being ironic Jesus Christ you're autistic. Not ironic about my intents though
>>
>>34194303
Why do you let some whore have so much power over you? You'r a man stop being a pussy. Go jack off, go drink and fucking get over it. Holy shit our generation is fucked beyond belief.
>>
>>34193002
They're lieing, all lies.
>>
>>34193149
My bf is Bi polar he ofen tells me hed kill him self if i wasn there
>>
File: 1482724627376.jpg (30KB, 480x366px) Image search: [Google]
1482724627376.jpg
30KB, 480x366px
It only hurts if you've been together for years, mainly because you invested a lot of time and resources into the relationship. The longest I was in a funk was like two days, and that was a four year relation. Also women never perform breakups gracefully or amicably, either cheating on a guy, insulting him, or otherwise doing something that wounds his ego as her way of initiating the break, rather than just being a reasonable adult about it. So that can turn a bummer into a heartbreak.
>>
>>34196472
>>34196549
She said I was funny in the beginning, I could always make her laugh, Later my depression started to show up so I was basically a waste of skin and a useless sack of piss and wind, no wonder she got fed up with me. The fact that I'm not a Chad but a basic overweight shy anxious vidya lover does lower my chances of ever finding a girl again.
>>
>>34193002
I've had one real girlfriend and I dumped her. I felt great, she cried for weeks from what I hear.
>>
>>34193832
many of those women are ua
>>
>>34196746
Nigga you decide if you're a sack of shit or useless. Not some sorry ass faithless bitch. If your that fed up with yourself, fix it or off yourself. Don't let some broad dictate your self-worth. Have some god damn self respect.
>>
I had one break up after a relationship of 3 years, took me about 4 or 5 years to recover. I knew I should've stayed put, but fell in love again at one point, and was with her for about 2 years and she fell out of love. I'll never recover from this one, and I'm not sure I even deserve to. It's alright.
>>
>>34196598
My gf left me because I told her that exact thing, it's been 14 days now.
>>
>>34193002

it's bad, but after a few breakups it gets easier. normies usually date frequently to desensitize themselves to devastation of a breakup.

if you believe in any kind of soulmate, true love or a karmic connection shit, you are in for a spectacularly bad time, and ideally should remain single or find partners in church or something like that where they at least might try to let you off easy.

that is my experience. do not recommend.
>>
>>34195553
Okay yes, many relationships are for superficial reasons. However, you're out of your fucking mind if you think that only people who browse /r9k/ are capable of feeling emotions. Many normies do have actual feeling for other people, the difference is that robots have no other options and become ridiculously overattached to their gf because they see it as a miracle that they got one in the first place. In many ways this obsession is superficial because it is just to satisfy the robot's desire for a gf of any kind and the damage not having one does to his self esteem.
>>
>>34193767
>I know she's not the only fish in the sea, but she was my fish...

:(

I hope you feel better soon, Anon. It's going to be hard, but if it's hard, it will harden you.
>>
The hardest part for me was actually doing it. Took months of mental preparation. We had been together for eight years and the only real problem was that we had drifted apart so I didn't exactly have anything to be angry at her about. It was basically like divorcing someone. Very painful. It was about eight months ago and I have not regretted it for a single second though.
>>
File: 1470500144936.jpg (105KB, 666x660px) Image search: [Google]
1470500144936.jpg
105KB, 666x660px
>>34193002
it doesnt hurt as you as you're the one dumping the bitches.
>>
>>34196907
Why did it hurt so long? Were you cheated on? Did it end on bad terms? If not then you literally have no reason to be upset. Would you rather her stay with you without loving you? If you cared about the other person you'd be content with them doing what makes them happy
>>
The last breakup I had I became schizophrenic.
>>
>>34196907
I'll never recover in the sense that women don't exist to me in the same way as before.Any unlucky gal that will get with me is gonna have one hell of a ride. I'm a piece of shit, I know.
>>
>>34194098
you're a shitty friend
>>
Still hurts after more than 2 years. She was my only gf in life, we were together for 5 years and she fucking dumped me out of nowhere for her ex. I really thought she loved me.

She was the light of my life, now everything is dull
>>
>>34196983
It ended with no closure and her cheating, it was brutal for me.
>>
>>34196985

not bad. me, i acquired a tulpa, before i knew what it was. it just showed up and stuck around for about a month until i was able to function again.
>>
>>34197000
No. A shitty friend would let a 24 year old man act like a child over a 6 month relationship
>>
>>34197003
>She was my only gf in life, we were together for 5 years and she fucking dumped me out of nowhere for her ex
That's why do dont date non-virgin girls. No ex - no risk.
>>
>>34194676
Are you me senpaidesu?
>>
>>34197043
>no risk
there's always a risk, anon. Now I can see that she just wanted to get rid of me. And she was right
>>
>>34193767

Listen to Have One On Me by Joanna Newsom. It's a breakup album and one of the best albums of all time. Very happy and sad all at once. It helped me a lot.

"I knew a little bit, but darling, you were it, and darling, now it is long gone
Sweetheart in your clean bright start back there behind a hill and a dell
And a state line or two I'll be thinking of you, yes, I'll be thinking and be wishing you well"
>>
>>34193002
>all these faggots who have had people to break up with
You don't know pain. GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIES
>>
>>34197078
I mean there's no risk about her getting with ex.
>get rid of me
What do you mean?
>>
>>34193002
I'm definitely scared for it in the future. I feel sad enough I've never been able to get a gf, imagine finally reaching that point and then having it all taken away
>>
>>34197027
>It ended with no closure and her cheating, it was brutal for me.
The absolute worse. When I found out I just never spoke to her again. I think I should've at least done something to make me feel better
>>
>>34197043
>no risk

That's what all the exes say before it hits them. Virginity is a fucked up meme.
>>
>>34196946

>Talk to a normie friend.
>Friend: I am taking sick day, my cat died, I loved it so
>So devastated, wants to be left alone
>One day later meet up
>Sory your cat died, I hope you had time to grieve properly
>It's okay I got the new kitten, named it the same.
>That 's normies having feelings!
>
>>
>>34197108
If it was not the ex, it'd be anyone else.

>What do you mean?

I'm a fucking mess and I just drag people down with me. I was making her life miserable.
>>
Yes it fucking hurts. If they break up with you it means there was something about you they didn't like, which sucks and makes you feel like a loser.

If you broke up with them it hurts because you are constantly going over in your head if you did the right thing. All you can remember for a while afterwards is how much fun it was sometimes when it was good.
>>
>>34197152
I dunno, it's better for her to finding new guy than returning to the ex because then you feel like temporary thing.
>miserable
Constantly depressed?
>>
>>34196983
Unbalanced way of thinking. There are different kinds of love, like brotherly where you sincerely hope your brother makes it even though you hate him and there is the love of a woman that is partially the ego talking and you hope you get someone better/that she doesnt get anyone or that he is retarded after a breakup. Not a normal human emotion to go "Oh you're breaking up? Alright, love you so much that I hope you found someone better!"
>>
>>34197195
Yes and I think I was making her depressed too. I could see she was suffocating
>>
>>34193937
This. Maybe it's just me, but I can only remember the previous 5 or so years of my life anyway. I literally have next to no memories of childhood at all. Don't remember what my grandfather's face looks like (he raised me before he died).

As for my story:
I was with my first gf for around 6 years. We lived together officially towards the end, but we were together through senior year of highschool, through 90% of college, then she broke up with me. We got back together a few months later, and moved in together.

After a year of living together, she decided she didn't want that life anymore. She moved away from her family, and she didn't have a job (because she didn't bother looking, but I digress). She moved out, and found out later she was pregnant. I convinced her to get an abortion. I'm not sure if I'm more upset by horror that I orchestrated while panicking, or the fact that I can't help but feel my life is more *convenient* this way.

So... idk. Mine was kinda messy. It wasn't just the girl leaving, it was a child dying, because of me. It took me a year to scar over, and several weeks of wanting to kill myself but not letting myself because then the pain would be over too quickly and I didn't deserve an easy end to the suffering.

I kind of rambled, but the first one always hurts because of the way things go. The first one, and "the one". You'll feel it. After experiencing the hurt from her leaving me at least I realized she wasn't the one.
>>
>>34197141
Yeah, there is no such thing, in my experience. I didn't get closure with the first one, but I did with the second. We even had our moment when we both cried (her a lot more than I did, but I shed about two tears). It still hurts like the first time. But it may just be me.
>>
>>34197217
You had gf. I mean it may sound stupid but how could be depressed?
>>
>>34197151
yeah that's totally the height of human emotion anywhere outside of this website
>>
>>34197239
I don't know, but I think it all started after I finished college. The transition to full adulthood was pretty traumatic. I was very stressed at my job, had anxiety attacks almost everyday.
>>
>>34197239
You're lucky if the only thing in life that's making you depressed is not having a gf.
>>
>> 34194362
"There is no reciprocity. Men love women. Women love children. Children love hamsters. Hamsters do not love anyone; It is quite hopeless. "- Alice Thomas Ellis
>>
>>34197209
>Not a normal human emotion to go "Oh you're breaking up? Alright, love you so much that I hope you found someone better!"
Yes it is after 4 damn years lol. At that point you need to just accept their decisions and move on, even if you dont like the decision
>>
>>34197287
>traumatic
It was that bad?
>>34197296
I'm not about that. Having gf should theoretically make your depression easier as you have person who cares about you.
>>
>>34194676
No. If anything, that's the healthiest way.
Denial. Anger. Bargaining. Depression. Acceptance.
>>
>>34195632
I'd rather cold turkey.
>>
>>34194767
>why does this thing that's happened before hurt less this time?
come on anon. you know this.
>>
>>34197232
I showed no emotion towards her. I didn't even tell her I knew but somehow I think she knew that I knew since she didn't even bother to contact me and ask why weren't speaking. Just need to find a better girl and I'll be alright. Gotta stay positive
>>
>>34197315
That's a load of shit, you're lying to yourself big time if you believe that cheap ass justification.
>>
>>34195802
I was like that. Even did occult stuff.
>occult stuff fucked me up for a while, but I kept at it until I got her back.
>never got her back
>eventually one thing I did just made me completely, utterly empty
>built self back together
>left out part that wanted her

The major thing I think I've learned is this. Why do you want to be with someone, who doesn't want to be with you?
>>
>>34193002
Had a break up that ended with her cheating on me
haven't dated in 10 years since
imagine your waifu was finally real, all was going well and then she suddenly decides to turn on you and fuck a Chad at a party
if that doesn't hurt you nothing will
>but my waifu would never
that's what i thought too
>>
>>34197336
>as you have person who cares about you.
You have to remember your partner is another person with their own needs, with their own thinking and their own mind. You will not always get along and the other person may not be just towards you. It will drain you endlessly. Let's not mention if you or them drag along because you're afraid of being alone.
>>
>>34197284

human emotion outside of this site is mostly normieland as far as the eye can see, either using each other for mutual gain, or behaving immorally in secret as befits a good normie. this said, why are you on this website if it's so disappointing.
>>
>>34197364
Just try to not bring any shit from the past with the future girl, maybe you'll get lucky and find a good one. But this isn't for me anymore, I'm not made for this, I saw that in a moment of complete clarity.
>>
>>34197432
Sure that sounds reasonable but why you would get into relationship if she wouldnt care about you?
>>
>>34196907
>I'll never recover from this one, and I'm not sure I even deserve to. It's alright.
>you don't deserve to recover
anon please. that's not true. I hope you find happiness one day.
>>
>>34197457
He or she may care, but sometimes they will for one reason or another, care more about themselves.
>>
>>34197432

ok dr phil, thanks for advice, now it's time for you to hit the hookers and blow aisle.
>>
File: 1470611588593.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1470611588593.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>34193002
Shut the fuck up. You had your chance - you had someone loving you. Other guys never had this chance in THE FIRST PLACE.
>>
>>34197434
I've met a few normies and many of them are a lot more complicated than that.

I don't particularly like them, I'm just trying to be fair.
>>
>>34197509

you're a normie yourself, brah, who are you kidding with that take my word for it bullshit. take a good long hike on the freeway.
>>
>>34197501
You're a kid. I was in your place and it was miles better than getting your shit torned to pieces by a messy break up. You don't know what you're talking about, I DO.
>>
>>34197451
>Just try to not bring any shit from the past with the future girl
Will do but if I fall in love and get cucked again I'm gonna kill somebody
>>
>>34197562
>You're a kid
NO SHIT. I NEVER HAD ANYONE INTERESTED IN ME THEREFORE I NEVER HAD MEANINGFUL EXPERIENCE
>>
>>34197333
Checkered

Also you're a cuck friendo
>>
>>34193398
It's going to suck until you fuck a chick at least as hot as her. Fucking girls less attractive does nothing.
>>
>>34197571
That is your God-given right, Anon.
>>
>>34197571
Yeah, I definitely would have killed somebody the third time, thankfully I'm out of that particular place when it comes to women.
>>
>>34196003
>dodged marriage.

You did alright after all. Don't get married you stupid fuck.
>>
>>34197596
When you will have that experience you will change your tune. In the mean time, shut up and listen and try to learn a thing or two.
>>
>>34197544
I've had sex, if that makes me a normie then I'm a normie.
>>
>>34193002
they only hurt if you are a beta loser who cant find a rebound girl to replace after, like me. to think of all the fun shes having and chad dick shes sucking while im at home being a fuckin pussy-less loser.
>>
>>34197596

>burning in hell
>at least i am having a MEANINGFUL...
>ego death
...EXPERIENCE!
>>
>>34197230
>It wasn't just the girl leaving, it was a child dying,
A clump of cell isn't a person you retarded islamic fuckwit
>>
>>34197680
Nice joke. I'll never have that experience, so there's not much to learn except never trust a women.
>>
File: 1465707196966.gif (2MB, 350x190px) Image search: [Google]
1465707196966.gif
2MB, 350x190px
>>34193002
The tfwnogf feel >>>>> break up feel

Trust me, it's hell obsessing over someone who no longer loves you years after.
>>
You know when you were in line at Subway and they ask you what kind of bread you want, and you didnt consider the question in advance, so you panic and go with parmesan oregano. But then the sandwich artist starts cutting the bread. At that moment you realize you REALLY wanted classic italian. But youre stuck now and just know the sandwich won't be the best and the taste will be all wrong.

That regret? That unhappiness? That aching hole in your chest? That's pretty much how a breakup feels.
>>
>>34197730
With that mindset you're gonna make it a lot harder than it already is to make it. Chill the fuck out a bit, sometimes.
>>
is that drink garnished with fucking ginger?
>>
>>34197794
Buddy, getting in relationship depends from 2 people, so i dont have to worry about getting into one. All i'm trying to say is that it's foolish being open with someone who can abandon/betray you at any given time.
>>
>>34197831
Fair enough, but then why the fuck are you complaining about missing out on this fucked up shit?
>>
>>34196304

t-thanks, anon. truth is that if one of my parents had given me money for a house deposit we wouldn't have broken up this time. but if that's her attitude then it'd only be a matter of time before she came up with some other excuse to start offering her vagina around again
>>
>>34197862
Because it's crucial and important experience - without it you're lesser as a human being.
>>
"Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, and hope that they won't."

Being ignored/rejected by the person you love is literally the worst feeling in the world. I imagine it's very similar to losing a child because you're basically losing your main source of hapiness. Life becomes a living hell, you're constantly sad and disappointed and bitter and nothing can improve your mood or make you feel better, literally nothing other than her company. And you won't find peace in sleep either. It's basically cancer of the soul.

>>34197404
Dude, what did you do?
>>
>>34197778
If you're getting that worked up over a sandwich, you better pray you won't ever be really in love. Ever. Lol
>>
well, anons, I've really done it this time

> have slept with grill a couple of times this year
> we're incompatible for anything other than sex mostly because I'm a well disguised robot
> seeing her again a couple of times in the next couple of weeks

It can only end in tears (for me). It'll never work out. I tried not to fall for her, anons, I really did. Blame the benis
>>
>>34197933
Degrade her in bed as much as possible while you still have the chance. I'm talking about going all in in that shit.
>>
>>34197982

I think she might be up for some of that. When we fucked at the weekend the dog was literally on the bed next to us. That was pretty weird. Not enjoyable though.
>>
>>34197933
Just go with it and enjoy it while it lasts, man
>>
>Tfw your soulmate is dating an overweight btard
>Tfw he's constantly supportive of her financially and mentally and is actually pleasant to be around .
>Tfw she treats him with love and kindness like no other
>tfw her eyes were bluer than the ocean and her skin paler than paper
>Tfw she only talked to you because you both had shared interests and she was shy
>Tfw you never had a chance

I got /fit/ and decided to turn my life around to find someone like her

It's been 5 years
>>
>>34198016
Invite the poor fella in next time, she can still blow you while he fucks her.
>>
>>34198107
>overweight btard
What's wrong with that, huh?
>>
>>34198129
When you're a /fit/ chad and see your qt dream girl dating a dude who looks like an overweight mexican you start getting bitter
>>
>>34198168
Maybe he has actual personality instead getting autistic about weightlifting.
>>
Yeah, if you aren't an emotionless depressed husk it's pretty similar to the feeling you get losing a loved one, maybe even stronger, some deaths in my family didn't evoke any emotional response.

For me, there was an overwhelming feeling of pain in your chest and you cry like a baby and want to scream.

It's pretty short lived though -- after letting it all out I resigned myself to the fact that this is just how it goes, and I can say that I've moved on.
>>
>>34198168
You're fit then, but you're not a chad. Chad doesn't give a fuck.
>>
>>34198205
Fucking kek. They'll never learn.
>>
>>34198168

Being fit doesn't do shit to your face and height which are everything.
>>
>>34193002
When I dump a bitch, it doesn't really hurt me too much. Never been dumped before, so I can't say how it feels.
>>
>>34198285
I've let it all out in the past, but I kept producing more. For years.
>>
>>34193002
Napoleon wrote a book were his self insert killed himself after a break up. It hurts a lot
>>
>>34197778
what a reddit fucking post
>>
>>34198369
I think it depends on the person, personally I rationalized my ex as being a bad person because of his attitude and the fact that he was on some nasty drugs.
>>
>>34198422
That must be it. She never did anything wrong is what sucks the most.
>>
I think it hurts to have that realisation that you're not at the top of the totem pole and that girls will leave you because they're sure they can do better.

I mean, in my fantasy world there are no other factors than just getting along with somebody but in reality it's a lot more black and white.

So yeah, it's not the pain of losing somebody you really liked. It's knowing that you're not really good enough to be with your ideal girl and probably never will be.
>>
>>34193002
Feels fucking great.
>>
>>34198573

I've talked about this with friends a few times. Have you ever known a man to leave a woman because he thinks he could do better? I bet you know plenty of women who broke up with men for that reason.
>>
>>34198573
This is pretty true, but I sure wish it wasn't though, robots.
>>
>>34193002
you tell me it's been 2 years and i think about it every day
>>
>>34197055
Idk maybe lol
A lot of people have gotten dumped and feel nothing, but we are most likely in the minority in that regard.
What happened to you in particular? (If you don't mind me asking)
For me, one of the "incidents" was that she went to prom with me to string me along so she could have an excuse to go with her friend and try to humiliate me. (For some reason I don't know about.)
She ended up not wanting me to dance with her, mostly resorting to physical violence whenever I merely asked her if she wanted to dance. (All of this occurred in front of my group of friends, whom were appalled.)
She even refused the last dance of the night in favor of dancing with one of her friends. (Who was in on the whole attempt to humiliate me.)
Luckily, I had my group of friends who were there to support me and hang out with though, so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.
>>
>>34198677
Only two more to go, hang in there, champ.
>>
>>34194801
I try really hard to think this way but it honestly takes way more effort than being depressed
>>
>>34198749
You're high as fuck right now though, right?
>>
>>34193002

depends

its been 9 years, still dream about her every night. life is hell
>>
>>34198829
Let me tell you guys, us who suffer for many many years, there's not a lot of us left out there.
>>
>>34193002
oh no it actually does hurt a LOT

well at least your first couple do, once you grow up and get used to them and see more and more women they just become 'meh'

but its like

>be you
>have crush on big stacy
>plan out a huge thing to ask her to prom
>you build up all the balls you have to ask her
>she just laughs and laughs and walks away
>her friends laugh at you for the rest of high school

its like that , but x20

it honestly does hurt if you really did care about the person a lot

if its just a fuckbuddy, it still feels a bit bad
but not as bad
>>
Broke up with 2 girls and 3 girls broke up with me, longest was 4 years and shortest was 2 months (actual relationships) None of them have ever affected me, if you're actually managing to cry or get upset over a girl you're a huge fucking pussy. Get over it and grow up holy fuck
>>
>>34194801
You're right, women are machines only to fuck and bear children, don't mull over these hoes
>>
>>34198947
Fall in love first, alpha guy, then come back. But make sure you come back only then, or I'll kick your teeth down your throat.
>>
>>34199012

Sorry i should have made my post my clear, if you're actually managing to cry or get upset over a girl or "fall in love" with some whore because she has similar taste or was nice to you or just fucked you, you should fucking kill yourself you fucking pussy.
>>
>>34199067
You're so full of shit, boss. I'm unironicallly lmaoing at your life right now. Haven't laughed like that since yesterday.
>>
>>34199106

The only funny thing here is the little baby crying because a hole broke his heart. Be a man faggot.
>>
>>34199106
WHY YOU LAUGH I DONT SEE YOU FUCKING RIB APE LIKE ALPHA APE DO
>>
>>34198829

it's like im only alive when I am sleeping, because in my dreams I can be with her. But its a curse at the same time because i cannot forget about her.

Sometimes if i even smell her old perfume somewhere when I am out, It sends me right back.
>>
>>34194801
>>34194801

some of us have had real relationships with girls who were virgins for more than a month.

stop projecting so hard
>>
>>34198947
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, a sociopath or at least assburgers.
>>
some I didnt give a shit about, some i feel down for a few weeks, one fucking destroyed me. Its been years since that and I still haven't recovered really. idk some people just have the potential to ruin you ig
>>
>>34199067
There are other kinds of love. When I saw her eyes the first time I was fucked. It just clicked. Her eyes aren't even that special even for her parents. You're out of your reach here, get the fuck out.
>>
Anon, when do you know the end is near? It's been bothering me so much.
>>
>>34199283

You are literally one of the biggest fucking pussies i have ever met on this website, you have to be trolling. No wonder you guys arent together, she was with a little baby. jesus christ you're pathetic
>>
>>34193002
How can one legitimately care about a girl so much? Being a robot must have seriously fucked my mind bc I just dont think Ill ever care about a breakup that much. Anything is better than being lonely and no girls ever liking you
>>
>>34199067
>don't fall in love with the nice girl you had sex with which you have much in common
which one should I fall in love with then?!
>>
>>34199277
I feel you. You're gonna need a shit ton of luck to get out of this one. Cheers.
>>
>>34199319
You're mentally ill and you're making me laugh again, you're fucking killing me here.
>>
>>34194767
>"don't spend enough money"
women are fucking moronic parasites dude

>WHY won't you buy me x
buy x
>Why can't we afford Y, you never save!
>stop buying X
>Im breaking up with you, you're such a penny pincher
>>
How do you deal with the fact that other person is breaking your self confidence?
>>
>>34199319
What kind of baby were you when three girls dumped you? The assburger kind?
>>
>>34199301
When you're not happy for a prolonged period of time and you can't work out the problems. If you can't talk to them about your problems at all then it's already the end and you're just hanging on.
>>
>>34199367
You don't. You suffer and then get the fuck over it.
>>
>>34199355

Not being a little baby doesnt make me mentally ill, id call you mentally ill back but honestly you're just a whiny little pussy and nothing else.
>>
>>34199218
Or, a woke nigga who knows women ain't about shit
>>
>>34199426
Nigger, girls have fucking dumped you, you're the baby between me and you, motherfucker, I did the dumping. You're a moron.
>>
>>34199426
Maybe his partner died, you schizoid little shit.
>>
>>34194097
Chlamidia! Thought you was healthy
>>
>>34199492
>>34199541

They dumped me and i literally do not care and still dont care in the slightest, me being an asshole or not being all lovey dovey with them doesnt make me a moron, it makes you a over sensitive little faggot
>>
how do you cope robots?

women leave, friends grow apart, new friends come and go, enemies come and go, people change, parents grow distant, everything changes, even love changes, you yourself change, life changes, everything just changes all the time, it's all so hopeless and so helpless.
>>
>>34199674

This is the edgiest shit I've seen on this site in a long time. You should get to bed soon. You have school tomorrow.
>>
>>34199759
>enemies come and go
Live for them. I enjoy defying them. Relieved when they leave.
>>
>>34193398
This is way too close to home. 5 years together, 3 living together and then she decided to move out last December without even talking to me about it. I haven't really talked to her since she left except for a horrible conversation where she told me she didn't love me or find me attractive anymore. Tonight, I couldn't take all the anxiety and broke down and txted her. Still haven't heard a reply in hours. Just kill me already.
>>34193767
I started crying out of no where today. For some reason, I couldn't take it. Congrats on being a doctor, it must be nice to get the attention. I do home care nursing right now and I'm so isolated that I think it's starting to get to me. I can relate to your one fish in the sea though.
>>
>>34196924
Same, I was too unstable for my Borderline gf. She wants to be friends still, I want nothing to do with her.
>>
File: train.jpg (169KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
train.jpg
169KB, 750x750px
>>34193002

I don't know for certain what breakups feel like, but I think I got a taste of it and I've never even been in a fucking relationship.

I have a friend who's very physically affectionate with just about everyone she knows. I was starting to have feelings for her, but was 99% (now 100%) certain that she wasn't interested in me. It was driving me crazy, so I worked up the courage to tell her that she had to stop for that reason. She said "it's okay" and kind of shrugged it off - haven't talked to her since.

Fuck, it was so hard. My entire chest was knotting up and I couldn't breathe when I was talking to her. I've felt like shit the past two days. I've never had a girlfriend before - she was only the second person I've ever had feelings for - and the physical affection from her was so fucking nice, but it was just screwing with my head, so I had to push that away. Now I have nothing.

I feel so awful. I've just been thinking about how miserable I am, and I don't even know what would fix it. I don't even know what I'd want in a relationship - I know it won't make me happy. I don't think anything will.
>>
File: 1476475357713.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1476475357713.png
18KB, 509x411px
9 years together, 5 living together. She left 4 years ago. Not a single day since then that I have been sober. Not a single.fucking.day. I sometimes check her facebook and break down crying. well I do that without checking her facebook also. she was everything I had. With her, all the happiness and purpose and motivation left also. She left me as she found me I guess, a broken fuck. Also fuck this thread for making me bawl my eyes out again
>>
File: Esenin1925ondeathbed.jpg (77KB, 795x600px) Image search: [Google]
Esenin1925ondeathbed.jpg
77KB, 795x600px
>>34193002

For me, the initial break-up didn't hurt that bad. It was a month or two after, when I reflected on it and realized that I had wasted all that time with her, how she was a piece of shit and never cared about me in the slightest.

So, now a year and a half later and I still think about her almost every day but I don't miss her at all. The memories just make me cringe and remind me how I have changed and all that I've learned.

>1. Never put pussy on a pedestal
>2. Never care more about a girl than she cares about you
>3. Never be too vulnerable or show too much weakness. Do NOT show your sadness or deepest thought ever.
>3.2 Don't be too romantic. Contrary to what women say, they do not want a dramatic, bipolar romantic boyfriend.
>4. Always trust your instincts.

>I would say it did me a lot of good to be honest. It really turned me into a Man. Before I actually believed in romance and wanted to share my love with a special girl etc. Now I realize that almost all women are the same and that they literally are only good for taking dick. I never thought I would say that, and I don't say that as a totally embittered prick. It's just how it is unfortunately.
>>
>>34201201
dont be a faggot

if I ever get in a relationship in future I'm not going to let a girl ruin my life like some retards in this thread. If she leaves then she wasnt meant for me, move the fuck on
>>
>>34193002
I dunno but if being rejected is anything like it, then yeah
>>
>>34201349
Stay woke, brother.
>>
>>34198573

This. This right here boys.

This makes me not believe in love at all. This is the real reason, beyond the simple scientific reasoning for love, that makes me not give a shit.

Even when I do have a great career someday, if I do, or become anything at all. If I ever am at a point in my life where women will swoon over me (and who the fuck am I kidding), I will be too bitter to care.
>>
Friendly reminder that anyone who has been in a relationship is not a robot, but a failed normie.
>>
>>34201201
I'm sorry, anon. I'd give you a hug if I could. It's heartbreaking to see what succubi can do to the unsuspecting.
>>
It honestly does hurt. Especially when the girl you like, likes someone else, and you hear from a friend. For me, when I realize it, I get a sharp burning sensation all over my upper back, as I realize it wasn't meant to be between us. Then you start feeling empty. How I usually handle breakups/arguments/things going cold with girls is usually cigarettes and sitting in my Chevy with music playing.

It hurts, no matter who you are. You can hold it in and walk away with pride, but it always bothers you to a degree if you care about that person. If you never cared, just move on.
>>
File: 1481978094924.jpg (57KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1481978094924.jpg
57KB, 722x349px
29, single, GF of 5 years broke up and moved out in early December without warning. Wants to be friends she can send funny pictures too when she thinks of me. Told her I can't do that but I'll be there if she needs someone to talk to because she knows I was there for her. Last talk she told me she didn't like me at times, had no physical appeal for me and felt nothing for me. Told me she "doesn't go back" after break ups. Last text received a courtesy holiday text on Xmas.

The pain is real, like I lost something special or a part of myself. It never goes away. I realize I'm only a month out on this break up, but it was just so sudden. I get that I am complacent and fat, but I always worked to support her in every way. She never supported me to lose weight, go back to graduate school or anything remotely girlfriend like.

Even though I realize she wasn't as great as I thought, she was my best friend for the past 5 years. She knows things I never told anyone. Now, I have to live with the fact one day she will just blurt out my secrets as party starters for giggles because telling her those secrets didn't mean the same thing to her as it did to me.

There are days you're bitter and days you want to kill yourself, but you find a way to go on. Today was especially bad and I ended up txting her with no reply still hours later. We agreed to keep communication, but I think she's just going to completely shut me out. I have never once in my life felt like this over a girl. I am honestly lost as a person.

I have lost an incredible amount of weight being sad and dieting though, but what's the point. 11/16 260lbs - 1/17 223.6.
>>
>>34193002
Think of how much being rejected by a girl hurts, and then imagine a girl rejecting you after years of being with her.
>>
I had 1 gf for 1.5 years, and it fucked me up really badly. I was physically in pain in my chest for days after immediately, and slept 15 hours every day for a 2 weeks.

I am anti-normie, so that is why it is DIFFICULT to break up. Normies can go
out, go socialize, be with friends, go bunk up, but if one
only has that 1 person in their lives it is extremely difficult to manage initially.

I feel better though now, that bitch was abusive towards me(both physically, and emotionally)
>>
>>34201802
> because telling her those secrets didn't mean the same thing to her as it did to me

That is the most infuriating feeling, and we both know it is true.

Women, man...
>>
File: 2349687239.jpg (144KB, 686x716px) Image search: [Google]
2349687239.jpg
144KB, 686x716px
only if you were stupid enough to actually trust the other person in the first place

or if you're weak and need to get all your social validation from other people (every woman)
>>
>>34196213
>not embarrassed of being a robot to begin with
>>
>>34201958
I was stupid enough to think that a woman was actually capable of feeling, and caring for others.

They just want to get their rocks off, they mean nothing to you and me.
>>
>>34193239
We originally were polygamous? It was all about pumping out the largest amount of offspring, yo
>>
File: 1483894281026.jpg (36KB, 538x425px) Image search: [Google]
1483894281026.jpg
36KB, 538x425px
>>34201955

I never told anyone my fetish before and I trusted her. Honestly, I don't know if she's the type of person to do that to me but then again she dumped me out of the blue.
>>
>>34193002
Yeah it hurts pretty bad.
My ex cut her wrists when I broke up with her and they took her to the ER. That bitch was stupid and crazy which is why I left her but I still feel sorry for her.
>>
>>34201802
>Now, I have to live with the fact one day she will just blurt out my secrets as party starters for giggles because telling her those secrets didn't mean the same thing to her as it did to me.

Not to make you feel bad but a chick I just fucked a few weeks ago laid in bed with me afterward talking about her ex and told me all of his secrets and the weird/stupid shit he did and said. Women are shit. I never tell anyone my ex's secrets. But that's women for you. They love to gossip and laugh at people.
>>
File: 1482967635959.png (189KB, 1280x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1482967635959.png
189KB, 1280x1122px
>>34202546

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug that kills me
>>
>>34193002
Never been through one.

You're all normies.
>>
>>34194767
>I honestly have no idea why breaking up was so devastating in March yet had no real effect on me in May.
I experienced this too, except my version of the story is 10x more cucked. I think after the first break-up, I just got back together with my ex in an effort to seek comfort in the familiar and was no longer in love with them. The final break-up was actually relieving more than anything.
>>
>>34193002
I'm 29 and every relationship I've had was more intense than the last one. Im a borderline bipolar dependant tranny and I get do unbelievably attached to people. I've destroyed my life, my body, my family ties, my future for others. My new guy I really really love and he's my entire world. Ive begged him to let me have his last name. I always call him my husband. Im so scared that he'll leave me. I don't see why he likes me anyway. I'm a loser with no future. I honestly don't want to be around without him. Not in a dramatic way but just knowing that I reached this level and list it and I'd have to go back to never having love like that again just makes me seriously want to just give up.
>>
>>34193002
I've only ever had one gf, and my breakup didn't hurt at all. However, we broke up because we were moving to different states and we still liked each other, so it was kind of unusual circumstances.

I can imagine that if someone as nice as her left me because she disliked me, it might be devastating to my ego.
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.