[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl penis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: 1484596155412.jpg (277KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484596155412.jpg
277KB, 1280x960px
Are clits not just inverted penises?

How big does it need to be before sucking on it feels gay?
>>
>>34192252
Size has nothing to do with it. It's never gay if the penis is feminine.
>>
Actually penises are inverted clits
>>
>inverted penises
>inverted
You don't know the meaning of this word, do you?

To answer your question, I think they are more like a direct analogue
>>
>>34192252
And people say there's no such thing as a girl penis. /pol/ btfo
>>
"Gay/not gay" aside, does anyone else legitimately like large clits? OP pic is huge but even moderately large ones don't seem to be that common which is a bit sad
>>
File: 1484356018875.jpg (82KB, 614x672px) Image search: [Google]
1484356018875.jpg
82KB, 614x672px
I knew one on hormones that had a 5 inch clit...she was also homeless and lived in an abandoned trailer where she'd smoke crack and bang dilaudid. god that thing was ugly. her name was Haley but wanted to be called Lee. she also tried to sue a bunch of people for not respecting her transformation, I hope that bitch is dead somewhere from a OD.

i'm not kidding either.
>>
>>34193285
You don't seem to know what inverted means.
And as for that whole "all fetuses start out female" thing - that's pure and simple bullshit.
>>
>>34192252
what is this and how may I suck it?
>>
>>34196728
Are you an idiot?
The clit is literally an underdeveloped penis.
They're both made from "corpora venosa"

Also, your scrotum is a fused labia.

T.medfag
>>
>>34195929
Big clits are hot, but what OP posted is just ridiculous and disgusting
>>
>>34196728
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Kdoja3hlk
>>
I would unironically suck that
>>
File: 1477776310635.webm (725KB, 678x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477776310635.webm
725KB, 678x720px
>>34192252
i don't mind big clits but that one just looks fucking deformed.
>>
>>34197381
>roast flaps and a huge clit
wew sure lost the lottery there didnt she
>>
>>34197381
You're gay if you wouldn't suck that
>>
>tfw big clit and nobody to get succ
>>
Big clits are a huge fucking turn off. Means the woman has excessive testosterone, and of course I'm not going down on a pseudo dick. I know around 99% of 4chan is gay but not this robot. Total boner killer for me
>>
>>34197251
Inverted and underdeveloped aren't the same thing.

>Also, your scrotum is a fused labia.
Just because two organs develop from the same cell cluster doesn't mean they are under/overdeveloped versions of the same thing. If you choose to go by that logic then a labia is an underveloped scrotum, ovaries are fucked up testes and vice versa etc. Barring defects, your gender is determined at conception. The idea that women somehow are a more natural or basic version of humans flies in the face of the fact that sexual reproduction needs both genders.
>>
>>34197449
>your gender is determined at conception
i think you mean sex, gender is determined in the womb
>>
I've got a pronounced penile raphe.

Is that the male equivalent?
>>
>>34197494
No, stop listening to Jewish lies
>>
>>34197313
Embryos at 5 weeks are structurally neither male nor female. "We were all female" implies that we had ovaries and the works, that is not the case.

So male embryos at 5 weeks are neither structurally female nor are their genetically female. Again, that shit is like saying that women are less evolved than men because they lack the Y chromosome or any number of meaningless bullshit. The fact is that sexual reproduction needs both genders and that before that came hermaphrodites, who aren't male or female. But again, the kind of people that tout this fact also consider hermaphrodites as females.
>>
>>34197494
As I said, barring defects, including mental ones.
>>
>>34197381
Jesus Christ that thing is disgusting. If I'm about to fuck a bitch and she pulls that thing out, I'm getting the fuck out.
>>
>>34197656
waht if you have no choice and she stuffs her clit at your nostrils and into your mouth
>>
>>34197606
>that shit is like saying that women are less evolved than men because they lack the Y chromosome
Or you can interpret it as men are mutated versions of women.
Ever heard of clownfishes? They are all born male but a dominant one from a group becomes female if there are no females around.

What's so hard to believe that we are female by default and with about 50% chance you may get a Y chromosome and mutate to male?

>the kind of people that tout this fact also consider hermaphrodites as females.
That's a combination of both genders. Only /d/ would consider it female.
>>
>>34192252
For anyone who care, I found sauce.

https://xhamster.com/photos/view/7348969-128758193.html#content
>>
>>34197628
well your gender is still determined in the womb if you're cisgendered
>>
>>34197834
>What's so hard to believe that we are female by default and with about 50% chance you may get a Y chromosome and mutate to male?
Or male by default with a 50% chance to be missing the Y chromosome and don't develop fully
>>
The penis/clit has absolutely nothing to do with gayness, only the balls matter. If somebody was born with at least one testicle then they are male and there's nothing they can do to change it. If not they are female, even if they have a beard and a clit bigger than your dick. Weird genetic abnormalities don't matter, only if they were born with a ball.
>>
File: 1484048557822.jpg (36KB, 640x535px) Image search: [Google]
1484048557822.jpg
36KB, 640x535px
>>34197989
>we are all XY
>X dominates Y and replaces it
>penis retracts and forms into a vagina
>considering the average lifespan, women remove more toxins from their body than men when peeing
>balls retract inside the body for a better protection
Shit son this makes sense.
>>
File: 27f.png (468KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
27f.png
468KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw jerking off your tranny gf's girlbenis while fucking her in the ass
>>
>>34198110
lol jk tho.
I'm actually p much, personally, of the belief that the Y/balls corrupt you
The only reason I think of the male as being the default mode is because a) women a shit and b) christian upbringing indicating that women are the derivative work
>>
>>34197834
>What's so hard to believe that we are female by default and with about 50% chance you may get a Y chromosome and mutate to male?
Because mutation implies serendipity or aberration, considering that sexual reproduction wouldn't work without males that is simply a retarded way of interpreting things.

>Ever heard of clownfishes?
That is not a mutation in the classical sense.

>Only /d/ would consider it female.
You must not have been to many college campuses lately. Didn't you know? Nature is female.

The point is that the whole argument is one giant chicken-or-egg scenario (only even less consequential) and it is promoted heavily by feminists who want to write off all males as some kind of mistake or aberration - which is utterly stupid not just ideologically but also scientifically.
>>
File: 1484600640457.gif (1MB, 320x178px) Image search: [Google]
1484600640457.gif
1MB, 320x178px
They're littaraly penuses.
>>
>>34197989
The Y chromosome is tiny in comparison to the X chromosome, and also is steadily losing genes over time. Most of the genes it does contain apply solely to reproduction/fertility.
A male generally shares more genetics with his mother rather than his father, while the female will genetically have more of the father's material.
The reverse is true in chickens and some other species though. The female is the one with two different chromosomes, while the male is a duplicate. In others still, male/female difference is determined only by whether the animal has 1 or 2 chromosomes.
>>
File: 1420071535164.jpg (100KB, 429x297px) Image search: [Google]
1420071535164.jpg
100KB, 429x297px
>YWN be a girl with a clit big enough to fuck other girls with
>>
>>34197449
>women somehow are a more natural or basic version of humans
XX vs. XY
>>
File: 189875456642.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
189875456642.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>34198561
>no "literal penuses" to suck
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.