[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking college Freshmen

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4592.jpg (13KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4592.jpg
13KB, 302x167px
This happend last week

>Be me
>Sitting in the back of my bullshit Gen Ed class waiting for it to start
>Class starts filling up and freshman bitch comes in
>Stares at me and scoffs(I shit you not)
>Walks up to me and asks me if I can move because her and her BF were planning on sitting in my area(you can see the room through a window so I guess they were looking at it earlier)
>I have her that blank Kid Goku stare and said no
>"What?"
>"No"
>"Well he's going to be here soon."
>"Ok"
>Class is 5 mins from starting and these fucking kids are seriously about to make a scene over some seats?
>Freshman BF walks in and talks with her in the corner
>He walks up to me and tries to intimidate me-a grown ass man with some spiel about me "disrespecting his girl"
>He got another Kid Goku stare and a "no"
>He starts getting aggressive
>Prof walks in and tells everyone to take their seats
>He gives up and whispers that I better not be in "his seat" next class

Kids please kill yourself if you're like this.
>>
>>34191806
HAH, come to class early next time.

I would fucking enjoy that class.
>>
>>34191806
Reminds me of the ongoing Twitter saga about that black dude who refused to give up his seat and started bitching out a bunch of white people by calling them stereotypically white names (Cameron, Jennifer, Bill, Hunter, etc.) regardless of what their actual name is.
>>
>>34191806
HA my nigga show up early then stick him in his shit after he lays a hand on you like my young nigga goku would do
>>
>>34191872
I thought that was pretty funny anon. I would do something similar.

Normies got btfo.
>>
>>34191872
I saw that too. I had that going through my mind while this autism was happening to me. I'm black too so I was about to pull the Rosa Parks card had the Prof not came in.
>>
File: 1483762775163.gif (249KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
1483762775163.gif
249KB, 450x253px
>>34191806
Goddamn, good on ya
>>
Ayyy mai nigga OP, I wish women would confront me and be rude to me. Sometimes its a curse that they're never truly mean, sometimes just ambivalent.
>>
>>34191806
My nigga. Better make us proud and sit there again.
>>
>>34191806
gj anon
would have silently had your back if I witnessed this exchange
>>
File: yamasaki's pasta.png (931KB, 856x697px) Image search: [Google]
yamasaki's pasta.png
931KB, 856x697px
>woman gets annoyed with you
>a few minutes later her bf starts getting in your face
>"YOU DISRESPECTIN MUH GURL? HUH?"
>she's just watching from the background either yelling "that's right!" or getting really excited that she might get to make her knuckle dragging BF punch someone over her being inconvenienced

why do people do this. You see this shit happening way too often. Too many people act like they're still in high school and they have to "defend her honor!" over a parking space or a seat on the bus
>>
>>34191806
Well done anon, your greentext made me smile
>>
>>34192019
>THIS
When shit happens in public, a robotbro usually gives that "I know that feel" look to signal to you
>>
>>34191872
this, immediately my first thought too
>>
>>34192080
Shit, that reminds me of some fucking kid in middle school:
>6th grade
>me and my friend are standing around the courtyard before the morning bell
>this one inbred dude comes up and starts harassing us or whatever
>friend tries to get in a fight with him
>gets punched right in the gut
>I just walk away kek
>some bitch comes up to me
>ugly ass roastie with dead hair and serious acne
>asks what happened
>"Oh that one ugly looking kid was bothering me and my friend, my friend was sticking up for us and got punched"
>asks me what ugly kid
>"I dunno that tall dude, with the retarded hair"
>"That's my brother"
>"Well he's a jackass"
>she scurries away
>now the brother comes up to me, isn't even remotely the same person I was talking about
>"Hey faggot, I heard you were being mean to my sister?"
>wat.jpg
>"Yeah she said you called me a retard and said me and her were ugly??"
>fucker is shifting foot to foot like he wants to fight
>tell him what actually happened
>"No, I wasn't talking about you. It was that other kid that was over there, he's gone now..."
>"Fuck you kid, why were you being mean to my sister then?"
>"Dude I didn't even call your sister ugly moron, she asked me a question. You people are deaf as hell if you think I called either of you ugly"
>dude tries to hit me
>stops because teacher
>tells me to watch myself
>whole time his ugly ass sister is over in the corner cheering him on
>>
>>34192292
was he white anon
>fun to read about niggers
>>
>>34192292
Fuck anon I wish I was in your position. People straight up ignored my existence until Highschool when I switched schools.
>>
>>34191806
Tell him he isn't in middle school anymore and pathetic wannabe machoism doesn't work on adult men, unless you are an actual badass, which he as a college freshman is not.
>>
>>34191806
good for you anon don't let Chad win
>>
>>34191806
You are truly an inspiration to robots everywhere. Keep doing you anon
>>
>>34191872
very much this. started getting real funny when he called them the Tanners
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.