[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LDR

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 2017-01-03.png (299KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-03.png
299KB, 1920x1080px
So, I've been with this girl for the best part of 8 months now. She is super fucking cute and has social anxiety (actually diagnosed, not tumblrina). She is German and has sent me nudes.

She plans to come to the UK with her friend in April.

What the fuck do I do? I'm *literally shaking rn*

I seriously don't know whether to feel terrible or amazing.
>>
I can tell you from experience that these kind of relationships end the very moment you meet (more often than not).
Done this in the past at a few times, and the moment you meet it gets awkward as fuck, and shit goes tits up.
I hope this isn't the case with you.
>>
>>34191447
>normiebook
>adblock instead of ublock
>chrome
>only 3 tabs open

Why do I feel like I'd hate you?
>>
>>34191567
>normiebook
yes, I'm sorry, I have an account. People that don't are perceived as weird. I was on it to sort out some drama with my ex-oneitis.
>adblock
What's the fucking difference? adblock is adblock
>chrome
I use opera browser too, if that makes it better. Chrome is admittedly my go to but with 16GB of RAM I shouldn't have many problems.
>tabs
I like to keep my tabs to a limited number. less confusion
>>
>>34191500
Sorry to hear that. Do you advise I still meet her? She is pretty devoted (borderline obsessed)
>>
>>34191705
Give Vivaldi a try. It also uses the Chrome engine but it's what old Opera users are all using now. It's what Opera was before it went to shit.
>>
you're gonna fuck it up and you know you are so you're probably best just killing yourself right now
>>
>>34191447
Where will she stay? Are you letting her stay at your place or do you live with your parents? Can you afford a nice hotel?

You're a virgin, right? Have condoms ready. Practice using a condom, like putting one on in a smooth motion, and fap with it to get used to the feeling.
>>
let yourself shake. feel terrible and amazing.
surprise, that's life
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.