[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

True story, get in here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (13KB, 231x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 231x300px
So this literally happened today.

I'm in college (not in the US) and in my fourth semester. I'm 18. My college is kinda weird, it's more like a school than anything. The class has almost the same subjects and almost everyone has the same class.

Now there's this girl (let's call her Lily) in my class that I've been lusting on for two years, aka ever since I joined college. She's kinda autistic and only has a couple of female friends. She's like a 7/10 in looks, but a 10 for me cause I kinda like girls with faces like hers.

Being the autist I am, I've been looking at her during class for the last year and half. She's only takked to me a couple of times over the years and even that was only when it was absolutely necessary. I'm a friendless fag who's good at studying, and she knew my name when she first talked to me around a year ago. I was surprisd, to say the least.

The today, we have this practical session for a subject and have to prepare a project in three months. The professor asks us to divide in groups of two and my pseudo-fridns (guys I leech off off when I'm in trouble) were even in number, so I was left out, and lily is alone too. I have no clue about this. There's no one else left in the class apart from us two without a partner (I didn't know this, I was still asking people).

Then lily taps my shoulder, and says, "[insert name here], would you like to be my partner?"

She wasn't joking, she was asking sincerely.

I asked her if there was no one else left, and she didn't really reply directly, but asked me again if I wanted to be her partner. I told her the project I wanted to do and she said yes.
>>
>>34191391

So now we're partners and she's actively talking to me about the project and I'm too, and FUCK this is the situation I was avoiding, because I'm autismo and everything inside me is screaming to run, to tell her I'll do it alone or something like that.

But no, apparently now we're partners and she's voluntarily into it.

How is she fucking with me (not literally)? I just CAN NOT come to terms with this, this is like some altrnate reality event. She isn't trying to sabotage the project or anything, she seems genuinely interested in it.
>>
>>34191391
Too many words, Not enough Greentext New friend

Didnotread/10
>>
>>34191391
Just want to clarify, I'm NOT a fag. aka not gay. And she's not a SJW warrior or anything like that, or a special snowflake, she's pretty normal but a little autismo.
>>
>>34191403
stop overthinking jeeesus. enjoy the time with her to get to know her.
read the stoics to learn how to control emotions and thoughs.
>>
>>34191549
I knw, but I don't want to feel her go away.
>>
>>34191391
>greentext please
Also feels like you're leaving something out, maybe lying about something?
>>
>>34191578
"i dont want to feel something bad" there will be bad stuff happening all the time in life but it will only affect your well being and emotions if you let it. STOIIICS!

This is not a bad thing at all though, it was like a gift from heaven, and you immediatly start stressing about possible outcomes. relax, you might even not like her after knowing her better. And if you do, well you can easily get her contact now, and keep talking to her. there is nothing to lose, only gain.
>>
>>34191391
>>34191403

Your story is undeniably cute, and it's pretty apparent that the girl likes you. I wish I had advice for you, I'd probably react the same way in your situation. I wish you all the luck in the world, anon - both on the assignment and your prospects with your groupmate
>>
>>34191655
>greentext
why?

Anyway, here you go

>lily is a slightly autismo but normal 7/10 (10/10 imo) girl in my class
>been lusting after her for two years
>there's a group project and we're the only two left
>have to work together for three months
>she asked me if I would be her partner
>she could have asked her friends to adjust
>she didn't
>she talks and laughs with me and discusses the project
>I'm paranoid that something's wrong because this feels highly unnatural

>>34191831
Thanks, anon

>>34191738
I know that, but that nagging feeling just isn't going away. I just don't want anything bad to happen.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.