[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to him? He used to look so happy and hopeful.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

What the fuck happened to him?
He used to look so happy and hopeful.
>>
>>34191277
>What the fuck happened to him?

He got JUSTed
>>
It's funny that you chose a pic of his young self where he looks like he always does now.
>>
File: wenn3936907.jpg (513KB, 2088x3000px) Image search: [Google]
wenn3936907.jpg
513KB, 2088x3000px
>50k in alimony

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmGv5rJfUGw
>>
>>34191348
I thought it was 900k?
>>
>>34191386
50*12 months=600
>>
>>34191386
50000 per month.

Jep don't get married guys.
>>
>>34191277
He fell for the marriage meme. Should be a lesson for the robots who constantly loathe about not having a gf. Rather be alone and with my money as well as a successful career than marry once and have the supposed love of my life go succubus and ruin my life.
>>
>>34191277
He got divorce-raped into oblivion.
>>
>>34191429
Jesus Christ...

On a side note the video said he makes on average 200,000 a month and that they take more than half. I'm curious where these numbers are coming from.
>>
Even with all of the meme reputation he's acquired, I still feel for the guy.
Must be horrible to live a life like that.
>>
>>34191455
My bad, I just rewatched and they said his agents are the ones taking that half. What kind of agents get more than half!?
>>
>>34191417
>>34191429
Don't forget the 25,000 in child support.
>>
>>34191277
Why does he look so much like Reviewbrah?
>>
>>34191417
>>34191429
>>34191515
TOP FUCKING KEK

She's not even fucking hot lmao

He looks like he's about to kill himself desu
>>
>>34191277
he got redpilled
>>
its just sad.........................
>>
He had two movies that did lackluster in short order (dudly do right and the looney tunes movie), and then the whole meme of him laughing at that awards show. Studios didn't want to take a risk with him after all that.
>>
I seriously feel bad for Brendan Frasier

He just wanted a happy life
>>
Imagine your wife cucks you and then you have to pay her a fuckload of your money every month that she didnt do anything to earn.

Even if i was a millionaire id rather just kill her and myself instead of let her live like that. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>34191595
he got redpilled firsthand of his relationship though
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.