[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>So how come you've never had a girlfriend before?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: girl restaurant.jpg (112KB, 892x502px) Image search: [Google]
girl restaurant.jpg
112KB, 892x502px
>So how come you've never had a girlfriend before?
>>
Probably because I'm repulsive. I'm ugly, a manlet, and autistic. I'm a virgin with zero experience with women. All of my interests are autistic.
>>
I did. One was a self harming incest victim and the other a schizophrenic who stole my money. Strange thing though, after leaving me they found Chad`s and are now stable and happy.
>>
i can only be me, if the person doesn't accept me, i don't have time to keep shuffling through the millions and billions of bodies to try to find someone who can finally like me for me.

if i have to die alone, then that's a tragedy, but so be it, it's no easier to control than it is mounting a wild horse to ride.
>>
>>34191210

I did in jr. high. It was awful.
>>
>>34191210
i'm a fat faggot
>>
Would you be my girlfriend? No?

Well, there you go.
>>
>>34191210
Too boring and unattractive for pretty much any woman on the planet.
>>
>>34191210
I'm autistic and this isn't mcdonalds, you said I could have nuggies if I took your stupid survey

I WILL MAKE A FUCKING SCENE YOU CUNT BITCH
>>
i stay inside all the time because i have social anxiety, i don't have lots of things
>>
I had and she really liked me. She would always stare at me and write texts. Too bad I ignored her and always played vidya. She later broke up with me, and I didn't care much actually. Happend 2 years ago, she was not super attractive but 6/10.
>>
>>34191210
It's something that just happens. I don't think there's a reason for anything.
>>
No reason for anybody to love me.I am ugly and devoid of Any interests o experiences
>>
>>34191210
girls don't like boring people
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.