[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: HELP.jpg (54KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
HELP.jpg
54KB, 640x458px
>been taking xanax for anxiety
>take half a bar right before class on 2pm Friday
>next thing I know it's Sunday morning
>can barely remember the last few days
>all i can recall is smoking, drinking, doing coke, and shoplifting
>brain feels fried as fuck
>constantly get this horrible feeling of dread and agony in my head/body
>weird taste in my mouth
>god awful anxiety
>spent or lost most of my money somehow
>lost my debit card
>shoes and phone are entirely ruined from apparently crashing a golf cart into a lake
>took me an entire 3.5 hours to read like 60 pages, 2 of those hours were on just the last 20 pages
>constantly worried im going to have a seizure or something
At least I got to experience freedom from anxiety for a while.

Where my fellow druggie anons at?
>>
all that from half a pill? what's a " bar"?
>>
>>34190926
a bar is a whole xanax. Comes in a bar, usually take half if doing it for the first time
>>
>>34190926
A bar of Xanax is 2mg of Alprazolam
>>
>take etizolam 250mg (pretty much 180mg xanax) in a few weeks
>did 25mg etizolam on new years with a lot of weed and felt totally fine
>only withdrawal was a little cold
>>
How do you afford to buy that much coke?
>>
File: genius iq.jpg (62KB, 537x375px) Image search: [Google]
genius iq.jpg
62KB, 537x375px
"Responsible" drug addicts, ladies and gentlemen. When this retard fails out and cries his heart out on r9k about it we'll know when to laugh
>>
File: DUDE SMOKE WEED LMAO SO COOL.png (233KB, 999x883px) Image search: [Google]
DUDE SMOKE WEED LMAO SO COOL.png
233KB, 999x883px
>>34190926
A type of xanax pill. And I failed to elaborate, apparently it kicked in hard as fuck and when I blacked out, I began taking more pills, and continued throughout the weekend. I couldn't say how many I took in total, but mixing it with coke and alcohol was probably fucking horrible for me.

My roommate was also doing the same, except he still didnt stop. Last night he was so fucked up he just kept falling headfirst into stuff and he completely destroyed the room while shouting incoherently. His short term memory is all but gone, he kept calling me the wrong name at first, then he kept forgetting what day it is even though i kept reminding him. Also he keeps losing everything he picks up. Not too long ago he told me he had another pill and offered me half but i'm not touching that shit anymore. I'm hoping my brain isn't permanently damaged.
>>
I wonder of these stories are actually true these "blacked out on xanax" stories always seem a little too farfetched.
>>
>>34190971
I didn't, my roommate let me snort it for free. I only had about $100 in my account before this whole ordeal, and now i'm down to $40, and no idea where my card is. Some sketchy guy we met came in the room at one point and kept trying to get us to help him rob someone, so i'm guessing he managed to steal my card while I was incapacitated. I'm about 90% certain he stole the rest of my xanax pills too, but i don't care about those anymore
>>
>>34191078
cancel your card right now so no one else can use it. Even if there's no money on it, your parents or employer can still assume you have it and put more money into your account
>>
File: swan.jpg (117KB, 807x605px) Image search: [Google]
swan.jpg
117KB, 807x605px
>>34191068
100% true story, anon. I left out a lot actually. It isn't the first, second, third, fourth, or fifth, or sixth time I've blacked out on xanax, but it's the first time I did anything so illegal and dangerous. I think left to my own devices, all i'll do on xanax is sleep a lot, but my roommate kept encouraging me to join him on his drug fueled escapades and I was just on the right combination of drugs that I had absolutely no ability to make good judgement at all, I just went along with everything barely even coherent. I'm not going to lie, it felt pretty good. No inner monologue at all, just pure existing.
>>34190981
I'm not worried about failing. I'm worried about getting kicked out. I'm sure they're not going to just ignore their golf cart being ruined, and it's not like it'd be a hard investigation. We were in front of plenty of witnesses and when we walked back to the dorm we were soaked in mud and water.
>>34190966
Impressive, man. I been smoking weed to help, but I don't want to smoke too much because I have homework to do and I can't do math when i'm high.
>>34191158
Good call, anon. i've checked my account and so far no transactions have occurred, so there is a small chance I just misplaced it, or my roommate lost it somewhere when he destroyed the room, but either way I guess it's better to be safe.
>>
>>34191020
Was this made by a mega autist or someone being ironic?
>>
>>34191505

It's irony that's meant to simultaneously mock straight edge people with superiority complexes and b8 people who don't realize what the point of it is.
>>
>>34191505
Newfag pls leave; fuck you
>>
weed edibles
all day
every day
except today
cause i fucked up ordering and ran out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.