[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you guys coping with the Trump victory?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

File: nice.jpg (54KB, 590x365px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
54KB, 590x365px
Why did America elect a stupid sexist as they're president? I'm really blown away by how stupid your all are. It's sad, realy. America didn't even chose Trump, they chose Hillary, and you idiots are all still supporting him even though democracy is against him.
>>
>>34190153

Only the lowest of the low voted for Trump. He's scum
>>
I voted for Hillary but only because she was promising lots of gibsmedats for poorfags like me. I don't regret Trump winning. He was clearly the more competent candidate.
>>
politics are for normies, the president has never and will never do one fucking thing for me
>>
>>34190153
My dad made me vote for trump because I still live at home and don't pay rent.
>leave room for food
>start scooping dbl fudge brownie ice cream into a bowl
>"oh good, you're out of your room"
>HI TO YOU TOO, ASSHOLE
>'yep.'
>"Uh, I need you to sign something real quick."
>'k'
>see it's voting forms
>"Anyone who lives under my roof, is going to vote how I want."
>start laughing
>'you're serious? you're forcing me to vote for donald trump?'
>wears a big shiteating grin and says yep
>shake my head and vote for orange wallman
>"thanks!"
my dad is such an autist
>>
because he loves America more than me.

and definitely more than Hilary, she hates America.
>>
>i-it was just a prank
I can't believe you idiots elected this clown.
>>
>>34190261
I voted for him out of spite, progressives are absolute scum, a bunch of smug racist assholes. I don't care if he is a good president as long as it makes liberals mad as fuck. It's working out great so far.
>>
File: 1482524860473.jpg (18KB, 292x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482524860473.jpg
18KB, 292x300px
>>34190153
>>34190234
I can just smell the estrogen through my screen.
Not that any of you are female.
>>
Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump.

City people voted for Clinton because she's smart and trustworthy.
>>
>>34190398

you probably didn't even vote
>>
>>34190398
They're letting you on other boards beside /pol/ now, Stefan? Are you sure you're still getting paid?
>>
File: pwoah.jpg (61KB, 681x960px) Image search: [Google]
pwoah.jpg
61KB, 681x960px
You'll do this because it's freakin' fun.
>>
>>34190234
>my dad is such an autist

I can't tell if /r9k/ being ironic any more

>>34190153
I'm very happy Trump won
>>
File: dasrite.jpg (36KB, 513x497px) Image search: [Google]
dasrite.jpg
36KB, 513x497px
DAS RITE MAN
A
S RITE MAN
>>
>live in awkward spot between rust belt and da hood
>niggas mobilize for an extremely qualified Congressman who cares about them, and make their opinions nationally acknowledged
>white trash try to copy them, vote for le strangely worded tweet man and then vanish into their coal shafts before the sun burns them
Sad!
>>
How did I cope?
>order a copy of Crippled America to trigger some Amazon employees
>come to work Nov. 9
>millennial slut coworkers looking extra pouty today
>boner activated
>spend following days pretending to be apolitical and mostly saying I abstained from voting
>tried to subtly redpill them by saying things like people were tired of media corruption, etc.
I really, really wish I had come out of the closet more and rubbed it in their faces to be honest
>>
File: 1483202420714.png (39KB, 635x368px) Image search: [Google]
1483202420714.png
39KB, 635x368px
>>34190153

This is obviously bait but it is mind blwoing how roughly half of American voters voted for this absolute retard.

It's hard to believe.
>>
File: 7234672887688.png (23KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
7234672887688.png
23KB, 500x300px
>>34190545
Here he doesn't understand causation.
>>
>losers are STILL this mad

lel
>>
>>34190234
>My dad made me vote for trump because I still live at home and don't pay rent.

unironically 100% justified
>>
>>34190613
you voted for him that by default makes you a loser too

there's no winners here pal.
>>
The united states on a whole voted for more gridlock with GOP house and senate and Hillary.

Trump getting in removed the gridlock. Personally, I think both candidates a shit and I voted for the dudeweed Gary Johnson as I did in 2012.
>>
>>34190153
I am still literally shaking.
>>
>>34190782

i don't feel like a loser, strange.
>>
>>34190545
lmao, not even close to half. he got less votes than romney did in 2012 and barely more than mccain. only reason he won is because turnout was so low and he managed to cross into "democrat territory".

but (((trump))) being president is 100x times better than hillary winning would have been. because then we'd have an actually reputable republican candidate to beat her in next election and it would be back to the same old cycle. instead, republicans will ruin the economy and democrats will be either reformed or destroyed, so a party that's not complete shit will BTFO dolan in 2020 and fix the mess he will leave behind.
>>
>>34190153
I voted for trump because I can't stand the idea of our president bending over for the will of another country. I feel like A fool. If I new about the Russia golden shower shit and the fact that he'd elect his donors, I'd probably would've voted for Hillary.
>>
why are you niggers taking the bait
saged
>>
>election day
>trump is way ahead
>he's about to get called the next president
>hear all the normie faggots screaming their heads off outside
>sit in my dorm with my burrito, and make an offhand comment to my roommate that everyone seems to be upset
Delightful.
>>
this is comfy, your bitterness.
>>
>>34190153

I'm planning to dvr his inauguration and watch it with some friends when I get home from work.
>>
Nausea? Is that you?
>>
>>34190867
>If I new about the Russia golden shower shit

Please don't tell me you believe that shit anon

>the fact that he'd elect his donors
As opposed to Hillary subverting the economy for HER donors?

Come on anon. Stop being so easily swayed.
>>
>>34190398
The cities voted for Hillary because all of the gibsmedats and Hipster Millennials live in them.
>>
File: 1484371747131.jpg (160KB, 1012x728px) Image search: [Google]
1484371747131.jpg
160KB, 1012x728px
Fuck off. /r9k/, like our allies at /pol/, is a pro-Trump board.

We are going to make America great again, build the wall, and protect our greatest ally Israel with all our might.

And remember, discriminating against the 1% is anti-semitic and effectively makes you a Nazi.
>>
Don't worry anon the CIA and the ((media)) will have him impeached within six months.
>>
>>34190373

This, the butthurt and salt from progressive authoritarians who hate whites was worth it alone. The fact that Trump was still a better choice than Clinton almost seems moot at this point because neither of them were good choices. Maybe Trump will prove us wrong. Probably not.
>>
>>34190796
You voted for that dog shit for brains piece of garbage?
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 720x960px
Because I wanted to, anon.
>>
>>34190227
>politics are for normies
the only worthwhile comment in this shithole
>>
File: Whos_That_Bogdamon.png (8KB, 365x350px) Image search: [Google]
Whos_That_Bogdamon.png
8KB, 365x350px
Not that it matters, /pol/ claims there are certain people behind the government anyway
Yes, I am talking of picture related
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.