[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel to be tall?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 263
Thread images: 33

What does it feel to be tall?
>>
>>34190070
Is 6'2 considered tall?
>>
File: FUCKING bueno.jpg (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING bueno.jpg
64KB, 900x900px
Wouldn't know I'm a 6'2.5'' manlet
>>
File: 1484531364088.gif (2MB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1484531364088.gif
2MB, 500x516px
>>34190070
its the best! i never ever feel intimidated by anyone i meet because they always have to look up to me!
>except when they dont and i get noticeably frightened
>>
>>34190070
I once did this with a random girl on a bus, I was acting like I lost my balance.

She beat the shit out of me.
>>
Wouldn't know. I'm a 5'2 chick.
>>
7'3"

I hate ducking under door frames, hitting my head on low hanging lights, nearly going on all fours to get shit from under the sink, buying expensive clothes since I'm too tall for XL but too /f/it for 2XL, and my back always hurting.

But the bitches love me, so I can't complain too much.
>>
>>34190070
6'5" here

Health problems suck- but I'm on east mode when it comes to being attractive

Too bad I hate most women my age.
>>
>>34190566
*easy mode. Fuck
>>
>>34190566
>6'5
Oh my god. Please be my bf.
>>
>>34190549
>7'3"
You forgot telling 9x6 dick.
>>
>>34190588
shove a cock in it
>>
>>34190549
*/fit/ not /f/it*
>>
>>34190549
are you skeleton?
>>
Nothing fits
Unhealthy posture
Tons of unoriginal jokes
Still no gf

t. 6'6 autist
>>
6'1, it's horrible. I'll never be a cute girl
>>
I'm 6'8", feels not anything special except getting rejected by short girls for being too tall.
>>
>>34190615
290lbs

>>34190606
I wish lol
>>
6'6 man reporting in
Here in holland everyone is a bit tall so its fine living here
However when i am abroad everything is too small for me

Girls like the height though, good thing since its the only thing going for me
>>
i'm 6'4 but also kinda fat 270 lbs
into bdsm
>>
File: 1471210282335.gif (15KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1471210282335.gif
15KB, 633x758px
>>34190667
>i'm 6'4 but also kinda fat 270 lbs
Whats up brother. I'm also 6'4 270 lbs fatfuck.
>>
>>34190549
I also have a cousin who is 7'7" and it's so weird to look up at someone.

I had a gf who was 4'10" which was lots of fun since I could carry her around and fuck
>>
>>34190622
Being too tall is the same as being too small.
>>
>>34190702
not much
losing weight cause gallstones
was at 300 last year
i've eaten like 3 times in the past week
>>
>>34190726
It's all about muscle tone though.

Fatass or skelly looks terrible on anyone
>>
>>34190720
Did she behave as if she was a perpetual child?
>>
>>34190070
anorexic looking skelly 6'6 here. Sadly, my dick didn't scale with the rest of my body.

-never a comfortable bed in a hotel
-tend to not walk completely straight, probably will get back problems in my 50s, some say the way I walk is comically funny (working on that)
-clumsy as fuck with my hands
-actually I'm weak as fuck
-uncomfortable in most chairs, tend to slouch (more back problems)
-clothes shopping is a pain, because most XXL clothing is made for burgers (so the clothing is both long and wide)
-shoes need to be specially ordered, minimum 100 euros
-only look somewhat intimidating in my winterjacket, because than I look somewhat wide

I'm a virgin, managed to kiss one asian girl(she was impossibly tall for an asian) and a fatty. (asian girl told me I was a very bad kisser and didn't want to do anything more)

+can actually get away with being slightly more forward with what I say than manlets, in hierarchical ape society people tend to give me more authority somewhat.
+deeper voice, can pull off presentations somewhat (nobody will not pay attention when I have a presentation)
+greater long capacity, can outyell and intimidate manlets

So, my stats give me 300% damage bonus against manlets, but reduced capacity in other things.
>>
195cm
pretty okay
>>
>>34190760
Nah, girls are intimidated by too tall guys (>6'5).
>>
>>34190789
Uh, no? Guys who are 6'4-6'5 are literal perfection.
>>
>>34190808
I meant too tall guys as guys who are taller than 6'5. At that height it gives way more cons than pros.
>>
>>34190765
Opposite actually.
She was too straight-edged and strict which clashed with my everlasting chill.

Hated vidya and dope.
>>
>>34190780
Please be my bf. Pls. I can be your short gf and you can carry me around everywhere.
>>
>>34190808
shove a cock innit
>>
>>34190070
It sucks most times. There is no real befit in society and most gains are a meme.

>cant find clothes that fit you
>most forms of public transportation is uncomfortable
>will never be a cute short trap
>>
>>34190789
Never had that problem...
Maybe tall grills? Never tried since they aren't my type
>>
>>34190070
I'm only 5'10" but that's at least 5 or 6 inches taller than most of the girls I'm into so I'm tall to females. They look up at you to talk and you get to look down on them and mansplain. It feels good man.
>>
>>34190838
shove a cock initt
>>
>>34190748
Congrats with weight loss. What's your routine?
>>
>>34190838
sure, come to the netherlands
>>
>>34190846
Never flying spirit again because of that lol. My head hit the ceiling and my knees wouldn't let the front seats go back
>>
>>34190882
>So I'm tall to females
lmao
Is this is how you manlets cope nowadays? You're average height, on the shorter side. Nothing special at all. You're not tall or impressive to me.
>>
>>34190894
well, it's waking up and feeling the ache in my abdomen, which is so painful i don't want to eat.
When I do eat anything, I can look forward to a few hours of pretty excruciating pain.
>>
>>34190940
You had the operation to remove the stones?
>>
>>34190991
on the waiting list. they told me they'd call me in 3-6 months to tell me when they can schedule me for it.
>>
>>34190912
i mean... isnt that all that really matters?
the pros of me being tall is literally just that
>>
>>34190070
>middle school
>playing on the library computer
>thug nigger 3 years older comes over and tells me to beat it
>stand up to leave without saying a word like the beta fuck i am
>towering him in the process
>wew lad.gif
>mfw he just says sorry and walks away

tfw standing in the train and you're towering over everyone +always funny watching the visibly shaken 6'3 manletyou aint in kanzas anymore

tfw i'm self conscious as fuck sometimes and everyone is always looking at me sometime i wish i was an invisible 5'8 manlet
>>
>>34190882
>kek dat manlette denial
>>
>>34191055
>6'3
Is it really that rare in burgerland?
Here at my place is quite common to see a 6'2-6'4 guy.
>>
>>34190070
Wouldn't know 6'4" manlet reporting in
>>
>>34190771
How would you react if a manlet "outvoiced" you?
>>
>>34190070
You're prone to bad posture because everything is made for shorter people and you have to keep bending down to use them

also can't go on most roller coasters, but that's fine with me because I don't like them anyway
>>
File: 1478820020264.jpg (36KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
1478820020264.jpg
36KB, 620x388px
>tfw 5'10

why am i such a joke of a human? why did god curse me?
>>
I don't realy get why /r9k/ feels that being tall makes you a Chad magnet for girls.

I'm 6'33, and I don't attract girls so much.

Being tall is quite interesting because nothing is too far from you, and you see everything and everyone from a high perspective. It is something that helps to stay cold minded
>>
195 cm, that's 6'4 in retard. Caucasian.

Honestly, I like it. People treat me well enough, I'm quite articulate and look pretty sharp in a suit. There are cons, however. The world isn't designed for people like us, flying and commuting is a bitch. I'm a tad clausterphobic and not being able to extend my legs really contributes to it. I always have to ask for the aisle place from the person next to me and most of them do so, happily. I'm quite thin (but not a skele) so buying clothes is at the best of hard, at the worst of times imbossible because for some reason clothes for tall people always have massive girth, because people are fat.

Honestly, I'm not even that tall compared to the many unfortunate souls out there but I wouldn't change it up. Girls like a tall guy, especially tall girls because then they can use high-heels without fear of towering over people like me. That being said, I'm a bit of a weirdo so my attributes might get them interested but I've yet to meet anyone who'll stick around. Oh well, eventually it'll happen. For now I'll focus on my job and endure the relentless basketball questions day-in and day-out. Stupid game, I prefer swimming.
>>
>>34191038
>grabbing shit off the top shelf
>changing lightbulbs, smoke detector batteries, and cleaning gutters without a ladder
>looking over fences
>looking down to almost everyone
>riding all of the adult rollercoaster rides
>taking longer steps
>watch concerts with ease

I can keep going
>>
>>34190415
When I see someone a few inches taller than me I'm always intimidated. I don't know how short people can survive when they see people taller than them all the time.
>>
>>34190070
It's great. I love being tall and girls love that you're tall.
>>
>>34190748
>i've eaten like 3 times in the past week
Congrats on being a fucking retard and enjoy your flabby skin.

Eat 500 calories less a day (I know self control is hard for a fat fuck) and try to lose 1 lb a week for non-gross skin which you'll probably already have.
>>
>>34191115
It could be possible that a particulary intelligent and well-prepared manlet can have a level of logical argumentation higher than mine, however in HS my class measured long capacity and without sporting(while I jog now), I beat all the average height jocks, and even the one 6'3 jock who played two sports and a trumpet. So, in pure long capacity I can yell harder and longer. Not that I make use of that often, though.
I also won all debates in language class, not by preparing arguments, but by pure volume and false bravado and Trump-level of pure bullshitting.

Don't feel inferior, I actually am a loser, both socially and economically now.
>>
>>34191223
my weightloss is pretty involuntary at this point bruh
they say a gallbladder attack is more painful than childbirth.
i've had two of these attacks in the past week, both times were triggered by eating a small, low fat meal.(high fat is also a trigger).
>>
File: cat.png (38KB, 637x590px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
38KB, 637x590px
>>34191159
>grabbing shit off the top shelf
true i guess, but my shelves are high enough for manlets

>changing lightbulbs, smoke detector batteries, and cleaning gutters without a ladder
i can't do this, i have like 11 foot tall walls

>looking over fences
never go outside

>looking down to almost everyone
i count this as a negative. i hate to feel/seem superior to others

>riding all of the adult rollercoaster rides
i bet there are no rollercoaster rides that reject 5'10

>taking longer steps
despite being tall, i take some of the smallest steps it's like watching a small cartoon character walk as it frantically moves its legs

>watch concerts with ease
i dont go to these

It may sound like I'm nitpicking, but I get none of the pros that you list, so being just taller than women literally gives me everything I want.
>>
>>34191262
But how would you would feel?
>>
>>34191294
You can't get the grills if you don't go outside!

Standing in the deep end of most pools

See on top of the fridge

Easier to go up stairs on all fours like the autists we are

Easier to deep throat trannies

Can throw rocks further

More hair
>>
>>34191320
Surprised, mostly. Other than that perhaps slightly miffled. I would probably forget about it soon after. If I was truly verbally BTFO'd I would even have some sort of respect for the manlet, he would be an honorary lanklet in my eyes.
>>
>>34191079
yup
where u from
>>
>>34191521
>where u from
Eastern Europe but you have it better being tall there than here. Sure i'm taller than most of locals there but i'm poor as fuck in my country. Height is a meme after all.
>>
>>34190070
I can't believe we now have tallChad bragging threads where a bunch of lanky bastards get to talk about how great their lives are.

Fuck /r9k/. There really is no place for genetic trash like me anymore.

Tall people are not and can never be robots.
>>
>>34190070

When I was 15

I was 1.96 m.

Imagine a tall bastard with bad posture and zits.
>>
File: 1484254544269.png (20KB, 474x473px) Image search: [Google]
1484254544269.png
20KB, 474x473px
>>34191208
That's great, Chad. I'm glad you get to be happy and make all the girls happy too.
>>
>>34191659
Mechagodzilla was tall and a robot
>>
File: frog.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>34191783
Hahaha XDD totally man you got me there

have an upboat, good sir!!
>>
>>34190566
But you're still a kissless virgin, lanklet. What did you say about being attractive again? You have a deformed face and ugly body.
>>
>>34190808
We're talking about what girls like, not gay guys like you.
>>
File: dubsTomoko.jpg (112KB, 480x525px) Image search: [Google]
dubsTomoko.jpg
112KB, 480x525px
6'3" anonon here. It feels better than anything you can ever imagine. You are instantly significantly more likeable and attractive to the whole population just because of your genetics. Feels pretty good
>>
pretty good, back in middle school i was shorter than everyone since girls got puberty first, was pretty horrible

now i look down on most people, but im still an autistic wreck of an individual
>>
>>34191144
/r9k/ loves to make up their own reality. Height is one of the memes. Some posters here seriously believe that height is a direct correlation to attractiveness to females. Of course that's complete bullshit, but it gives:

Short robots an excuse as to why not try to get girls
Tall robots a false sense of superiority, thinking they could actually lose their virginity anytime but the have standards
>>
>>34190070
public transport is a nightmare
I'm skelly so that takes away from the whole attractive height thing
your posture is shit
all in all it's not that great
but atleast i can walk in the deep end of the swimming pool
>>
File: 1474568075546.png (16KB, 821x420px) Image search: [Google]
1474568075546.png
16KB, 821x420px
>>34191659
>Tall people are not and can never be robots.
U wot m8. The opposite is true. Most virgin robots are tall.
>>
>>34191968
But you're still an ugly-faced autistic virgin?
>>
>tfw 5'4 and baby faced

for me, it's more surprising to see someone shorter than me
>>
>>34190070
I did this to an obvious robber to fuck with him, it was hilarious.
>>
Getting things out of cupboards is nice
Riding on busses or planes is terrible
Finding shirts that fit right is impossible
Finding shoes can be tough(US 13)
Sometimes people ask me to grab things on the top shelf for them randomly at stores, feels nice to help
Most beds are too short
But for the complaints I guess it's worth it since women are all insane about height, not like I am dating any though
>>
>>34191190
I don't because anything past 6'2" usually fucks you over in proportion and muscles. But occasionally I'll meet a 6'4" guy who is proportionally the same size as me and be like wtf bro.
>>
>>34190070
I am 6'3 it makes me feel strong but i am actually a softie and a lonely autist.
>>
>>34192218
>tfw US 8
>can always find shoes and clothes
>>
>>34192022
Only the tall know the nightmare of public transportation... Take a seat anon, hope you're ready to move your feet and legs because people can't look where they are walking, is that another seat infront of you? Oh good enjoy your knees slamming into hard plastic non-stop!
>>
File: 1399134298943.png (124KB, 1582x1526px) Image search: [Google]
1399134298943.png
124KB, 1582x1526px
>tfw too short to be tall and too tall to be short
>>
>>34192259
Slamming? My country has small seats because we lack fat people.

Often my knees are deep into the front seat with no space to move my legs. We have a lot of the old buses from the 90's who are like that
>>
>>34192256
When I am at the store and see all the size 8 and 9 shoes it enrages me, because I always who the he'll wears these, and I finally found the son of a bitch. I have a friend who's 5'10 and everything fits him perfect, I think most clothes where made to fit people that height.
>>
eh, i'm 6'2 and still an ugly KV. doesn't really matter, doesn't make me feel good or any more confident. it might make me feel more awkward because i feel more noticeable.

i think it's even worse to be tall and ugly than average height and ugly, girls are probably outright scared of me.
>>
>>34192309
I am sorry anon, I spent some time in Eastern Europe and had similar bus rides, I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemies
>>
>>34192218
i'm 13-14 depending on the shoe also, finding shoes can be really, really annoying. and yes, hard to sit on some buses. in my city they use two models of bus, one has seats that i can't fit my legs into.
>>
>>34192324
>5'4
>always mediums/larges in stock
>always size 7-8 shoes available
>can get cheap jeans because I can still shop in the kids section for them (29/29)

tallcucks btfo
>>
>>34190070
is shit because you feel/are different but sometimes this can also make you feel good
>>
>>34192392
If you think saving a couple dollars makes up for being a foot shorter than the perfect height you are delusional.
>>
>>34192458
>baby faced
>little hair because Asian genes

>eternally look like a shota
I mean, at least they think I look cute
>>
>>34192364
:C are you a fellow east euro bro?
>>
>>34192540
Being cute won't get you a date Xiong Wui
>>
>>34192574
I can still get people to do things for me though

I don't even need to pick anything up myself

s-surely there's some girl who finds this cute ri-r>>34192541
ght
>>
>>34191055
Dont wish it friend, trust me it sucks massive dick, let me tell you about my life.
>5'7
>sitting down, girls give me the eyes
>have an okay mug i guess
>stand up
>girls immediately look uninterested
>most girls are my height or taller

>walk over to friend group
>all friends are over 6 ft
>they casually toss in jokes about my height in conversation
>outlift them all, earn no respect
>never intimidating
>try to be more assertive
>they laugh

I'm doomed to be a clown, just because of my height. I did martial arts and I lift more than them, but they still think of me as a kid. When I was really young I could tell girls were interested in my, but I stopped growing at some point and they kept growing, and I have yet to meet a girl okay with being with a guy who's shorter than them. It really fucking sucks.
>>
>>34191938
>>34192043
what the fuck is wrong with people like you? why does your eternal misery mean you have to consistently try to bring people down?

what are you, elliot rodger? people like you need serious help. stop sucking the life out of other people, parasite.
>>
>>34192632
Cute does not equal sexual attraction.

Take it from me. When i was younger there were instances were 2-3 year older girls would be very kind to me. Some even spent their lunch breaks talking to me almost every time.

It NEVER amounted to anything. They just saw me as a cute awkward boy. And once you age you will just be a short creep or nerd.
>>
>>34192686
I can't gain muscle and my only real talent is computers so it's about the only thing I have going for me
>>
>>34191079
That guy isn't 6'3 he's saying people that tall are still intimidated by him
>>
File: 1473115275505.jpg (87KB, 579x563px) Image search: [Google]
1473115275505.jpg
87KB, 579x563px
>6'5
>bullied for being skinny/lanky for all of high school
>massive self esteem issues
>ugly
>bad posture

It's fucking horrible, but I do like being tall
>>
Higher point of view, your body is bigger so you might not fit into spaces smaller people might (like certain cars, you may have to pull the seat back and lower it, I find that my head touches the roof of sports cars), you can reach taller places, if you're fit you can usually beat most people in a race because your legs are so long and you can make big strides, you have a lot more mass than a shorter person and as a result you are heavier. To top it all off you need to eat more than a shortie. Which also means that it takes considerably more effort to gain muscle mass (and keep) as a tall guy.

t. 6'4"ft fag.
>>
>>34192668
I'm 5'7" and have fucked lots of girls. Clearly you are doing something wrong. Hint: it's not your height that prevents you from getting girls, but your negativity and desperation.
>>
File: pouting brat.jpg (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pouting brat.jpg
38KB, 960x540px
>Have a 6'10 acquiantance
>massive hands and feet but scrawny body and small head with glasses
>"Imma start lifting"
>see him after a year or two
>now he is tanned, muscular and started wearing contact lenses
>legit 8/10 with dark blonde hair and blue eyes
>always was intelligent and now studying chemistry or some shit at university while slaying pussy

At that point I cursed my 6'2.5'' manlet body
>>
>>34192955
Oh, I forgot; clothes are a fucking bitch. Medium might be too short for your body, large sizes are slightly too big and look awkward. Custom tailoring is probably the best option.
>>
File: IMG_7361.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7361.png
296KB, 500x500px
>>34190070
>5'11"
>on the CUSP of being a decent height and not being on the 5' scale
F U C K
>>
>>34192993
At 6'10" he's almost guaranteed to have a deformed face and badly built body.
>>
Does height REALLY matter that much or is it just a meme? I don't know from personal experience, because I don't get out there.

You shorties are making it sound like people treat you like subhumans.
>>
>>34192965
it's not personality that keeps people from getting laid, it's looks. "personality" is the biggest meme in the world.
>>
>>34190070
>6'5"
>Everything is too small in UK since everything is the size of a shoebox and designed to be as space-efficient as possible.
>Clothes fit awkwardly since half of them are designed for fat people not tall people
>Back problems
>Posture sucks because I lived in a 300+ year old house my entire life with low doorways and ceilings, had to walk around with my head down.
>Stand out and feel awkward
>Doesn't really attract girls unless you back it up by being normie confident.

Ultimately the cons outweight the pros.
>>
>>34193038
Not deformed, he isn't suffering from acromegaly or anything and his body is lean but athletic looking
>>
>>34190477
be my gf i'm also a midget
>>
>>34190070
I'm 6 foot 4.

As someone else said, you only attract girls if you back it up by being confident.

So ultimately height means very little, it's all about how you act.

When I'm feeling confident, I attract lots of girls.
When I'm feeling shit, I don't.

Confidence is the most important attribute for a male.
>>
>>34190070
A lot of back and joint problems, it's not nearly as great as r9k makes it out to be.
>>
Finding clothes are annoying. Finding shoes are annoying. Finding a car is annoying. Ducking is annoying. My feet are always cold. Always getting the same dumb as shit hurr durr buskutbawl jokes is annoying.

It's not as great as you think.
>>
>>34192955
I tend to see that a lot of really tall guys look disproportional, like they would look much better if they'd be shorter.
>>
I can only afford a small car because of dumb insurance prices (Europe lmao) and I am too tall to sit comfortably in anything in my price range.

Please do not post the Simpsons picture.
>>
>>34193063
It's a meme. Short virgins use it as an excuse. Tall virgins use it to convince themselves they could get laid easily if they wanted to.
>>
>>34193174
Im on 6f2 and I agree, the moment I become an arrogant asshole who doesnt give a shit what other people thinks the women started to come to me

and its not even that you have to do something special, just having the mindset where you arent considering what other people might think does, simply put, confidence
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>34193262
i just cant. do you tallfags always speak in that dorky voice too?
>>
>>34190477
you need more (you)s for that line and dubs
>>
>>34192965
Where do you live? In burgerland women are instinctive and only want big apes. When I went to france I could have picked up girls despite my height, they seemed more cultured.
>>
>>34193210
>Always getting the same dumb as shit hurr durr buskutbawl jokes is annoying.

this was so annoying growing up from extended family, adult acquaintances, etc.

>you're so tall, why aren't you playing sports anon?
because i'm an awkward uncoordinated nonathletic faggot who just happens to also be tall.
>>
>>34193399
>burgerland women
do black girls like tall guys more than other women?
>>
>>34193063
It depends on your environment/the people around you. If you're around a bunch of tall guys and you don't have anything that makes you exceptional you will be overlooked. Trust me I have been many places, and certain areas/groups will treat you worse for being short.
>>
>>34193474
>Trust me I have been many places, and certain areas/groups will treat you worse for being short.
So people will treat you worse if you're tall but passive guy?
>>
>>34190549
>>34190720
You guys made me google tallest people in the world
>>
>>34193439
I think it has to do with socioeconomic/educational reasons. I grew up in a lower class area, and all the popular guys were always tall and athletic. It didn't matter if they had a brain or not. But in France the popular guys were just the educated ones. It's strange.
>>
>>34193537
>But in France the popular guys were just the educated ones.
That seems strange, giving that french girls are pretty slutty ones.
>>
File: taller.png (844KB, 1128x1600px) Image search: [Google]
taller.png
844KB, 1128x1600px
>tfw no tall gf
it hurts
>>
>>34190070
I'm 6'1". I have and always have had low self-esteem, so sticking out in a crowd is never pleasant. That being said, no one's ever fucked with me physically, so that's nice. My district might have been "too rich" for physical altercations to be commonplace though.
>>
>>34193664
I understand this. I was really passive and meek guy in school but nobody fucked with me or bullied me because of my height. That's one nice thing.
>>
>>34193399
It's called social status. If you present yourself as a top quality male, height is the least important of them all. Even so, looks are far more important. A good-looking short guy will always get girls over a plain-looking tall guy.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
What /r9k/ says:
>it's great! Every man feels intimidated of me, a skinny guy with insecure body language! Girls flock around me, everyone finds me attractive, but I'm a khv btw AND everyone respects me! The cashier calls me sir!

Reality:
>nobody really cares and you don't get treated in a special manner
>>
>>34193752
You nailed it, that sums up these height threads of /r9k/ really well.
>>
>>34193752
>>34193807
You're both wrong though, statistically tall men are treated better, paid more, more attractive, smarter etc. etc. There have been tons of studies on this. Don't ignore science to make your manlet egos better.
>>
>>34193918
You're wrong though. Statistically tall men are more likely to be virgins and autistic. There have been tons of studies on this. Don't ignore science to make your lanklet ego better.
>>
>>34193918
Oh, yes. Certainly it has nothing to do with upbringing and education, both which can cause taller people, like a kid from rich parents who only had good food which helps produce growth hormones, had an active lifestyle, often practicing sports in their education institutions, right?
Like, for example, 60 years ago or so was very common for short parents to have taller children due to all the factors I exemplified. My grandparents who were farmhands, for example, they were very short, but their kids were all taller, they for better education, they worked better jobs, not farming.
Meanwhile, my other grandparents were tall, their parents were commerce owners, they were well fed, they had a stress free life, they got better education.

But, you're absolutely right. If the person is born tall, the person will get more money... for some reason. Will be smarter because... yes? Will have a more attractive face because... you're saying so?

Certainly it has very little to do with socioeconomic factors which leads to selective breeding, better education and better upbringing. It has all to do with raw height.
>>
I'm 5'5" and got LL to 5'9"

Got a gf after 2 weeks of fully recovery. It ain't a meme

I'm going back again
>>
>>34194248
You're thinking about it as if humans aren't animals. We're not all concious of our decisions. A tall person will seem stronger, thus more able, more trustworthy, etc. and this rubs off subconciously on interviewers and women as well. We all have subconcious reactions that are almost animalistic. You can try and deny it all you like but that's just your first reaction because you assume i'm denying your (ridiculous) beliefs when in reality I'm trying to teach you about how most humans really are. We ARE biased towards those our phyisically demand our attention.
>>
>>34194248
how does education cause taller people?
>>
>>34194399
You keep posting this same made up story over and over again. Why do you feel such a need to lie on the internet?
>>
>>34194418
>A tall person will seem stronger

And that's how I know you're out of touch with reality.
Tall people seldom seem strong. Often they are very skinny with bad posture and walk in a weird manner.

I've seen a 1,90m+ guy who was huge, looked really strong, badass. THAT guy was indeed strong.
But, no, taller people don't look strong. Strong people look strong. Of course a 1,90m strong guy will look stronger and more menacing than a short strong guy. But if the 1,90m guy was normal, he wouldn't look strong at all.

I don't know if you're just trolling or if you are indeed this pathetic, but try looking at a tall person. Go out, see tall people, most of them are very odd. There are nice tall guys, and the height ADDS to their appearance because they're well built, but rarely tall people will be well built.

It's funny because here I am trying to teach you something and you just go "tall people look strong!" when your beliefs go against reality.
>>
>>34194200
you're a bitter and lonely person. stop trying to make everyone else feel that way.
>>
>>34194490
But it's not a lie

Manlets literally have to pay up to even compete
>>
>>34194671
people who dont lift think fat people are strong so how is this a revelation for you?
>>
>>34194770
Fat people are stronger than skinny ones tj
>>
>>34194770
Nobody thinks fat people are strong.

How out of touch with reality can you even be to say this shit?
>look at that fat slob nerd! A pile of muscles!

The day you get out of your house, you'll have a huge shock of reality.
>>
>>34191159
>cleaning gutters without a ladder
how low are you gutters for this to be possible?
>>
>>34194844
You're projecting heavily friend,
>>34194770
is not me btw. Stop getting angry
Once again, I hate to repeat, but there have been studies on this. Tall people who weight the same as a person who is shorter will generally seem stronger, especially to women. This is just middle school psychology, akin to how women who wear red seem more attractive. I won't blame you for not knowing, because you seem to be fairly unwilling to learn, I know a lot of people like you, and I'm friends with them despite it. I don't really care to educate someone who doesn't want to learn, but if your ego can handle it, I recommend doing 5 minutes of research to understand how most people actually subconciously perceive height. It's okay to stay in your comfort zone which you've spent so much time building, but please don't come here and spout crap you don't know about or haven't even tried to learn about. It only serves to end threads which people seem to enjoy.
>>
What matters more, face or height?
>>
>>34194738
You're a shitty person. An extra 4 inches (last time you claimed it was 5 inches) isn't going to change that. You will just be a shitty person with broken stretched legs.

Shitty people don't get gfs. Awesome people do.
>>
>>34194970
In 1st world countries - face, the rest of the world - height.
>>
>>34194995
USA confirmed third world country
>>
>>34194970
Face, always. Good-looking people get the highest social status and best girls. Height is irrelevant in comparison.
>>
File: 1484228074946.jpg (32KB, 603x550px) Image search: [Google]
1484228074946.jpg
32KB, 603x550px
>>34190477
>>34190588
>>34190808
>>34190838
>Height thread
>All the femanons coming crawling out of the woodwork for tall guys
STOP IT STOP IT STOP ITTTTTTT

YOU'RE ALL FALSEFLAGGING, ALL OF YOU
>>
>>34195011
nah, medium-top quality girls prefer face much more than height. low skanks prefer height.
>>
>>34191190
Self confidence son, i'm 5'5 feet and who cares i have been always comfortable with my heightm, almost all my friends tend to be taller than me and except a few that are like me and most of the girls are shorter or like me too.

Don't get where people gets that stupid insecurity from.
>>
>>34195047
Those are trannies or faggots, not girls.
>>
>>34194959
I didn't say it was you, stop getting so defensive.

>Tall people who weight the same as a person who is shorter will generally seem stronger
Really? You actually believe that?

Do you base anything you say, at all, in reality?
A tall person that weighs the same as a short person will be skinny as fuck.

You know what's funnier? That I deconstruct every "argument" you give and present an extense counterproposal, I show you why your argument is wrong and all you keep repeating is "nuh-uh I'm right mkay? You're wrong" and now you try to attack me in a passive aggressive manner because you can't actually attack any argument.

If you're not trolling, I really feel sad for you because you think you're arguing, you actually think you have a point.
>>
>>34195135
You're on /r9k/. This board is full of the most insecure whiny people on the planet.
>>
>>34195198
Yeah, the worst part is that most of these guys are WAY taller than me and still crying about it.

Sometimes i think people just come here to whine about anything just for the sake of doing it and capting attention or something.
>>
>>34195407
It's almost as if /r9k/ were tumblr for males.
>>
Is 5'11" tall? I'm in Burgerland

Briefly lived in Netherlands tho. I felt like a Manlet constantly.
>>
>>34195431
Truly pathetic man.

Also what's supposed to be the normie height or the one where you are no longer considered a manlet according to /r9k/?
>>
>>34195565
7'4
not enough originality
>>
>>34195135
I'm 5'2'' so I'm pretty much used to it.
>>
6'4" and a 5'3" gf

AMA
>>
>>34195788
Are you okay with her cucking you with better looking shorter guys?
>>
>>34193606
l see what u did there
go fuck yourself, robot
>>
6"6 210lbs fitizen masterrace..
Feels good man.
Girls started flirting with me since i got fit.
But i struggle with repressed homosexuality though..so yeah..
>>
>>34195750
I know it's a joke but then you'll have to crouch a lot.

>tfw not even being tall gives you self-confidence

Fucking whiners kek
>>
>>34195870
Poor you. Must suck to be that tall, you will have a deformed face and are lanky and awkward. And no girls will flirt with you.
>>
I'm not very tall as 'tall' goes (6'1") but I grew very fast during puberty and was 5'11 by the time I turned 13. The growing pains were very unpleasant.
>>
>>34191134
The suffering is real, I'm like a hairy dwarf so I can't be a cute girl.
>>
>>34193003
>what are lifts lol
>>
File: kuumotus.jpg (86KB, 437x596px) Image search: [Google]
kuumotus.jpg
86KB, 437x596px
>tfw not even tall
>stretch marks on my back from growth spurt
>look like a fucking tiger
Really fucking epic
>>
>>34190070
6'4 here. It sucks dick

It fucking sucks, I constantly have to lean forward in my car and my neck always hurts as a result of it. I can't sleep straight otherwise my forelegs would be dangling at the bottom of my bed. On airplanes even the American ones designed for fatasses I feel cramped, despite being a lanklet. The only girls who have a height fetish are also extremely short which is something I'm NOT into. Every inch you're taller from 5'4, it is almost exponentially harder to gain consummate muscle. While it would take a manlet maybe a month to start looking visibly swole, it'd take a tallfag nearly a year, but of course if you actually do it it feels good

Also, people get intimidated of you for no fucking reason. Maybe it's because I have thick and inward pointing eyebrows that make me look pissed off, but when you're talking ot strangers they always either start backing down or tense up against you
>>
>>34190808
height doesn't fix ugly.
>>
Mods kill this thread. It's packed full of normie cunts and nobody is saying anything about them because there are so fucking many. Just fucking kill the thread.
>>
File: 1471444944747.jpg (94KB, 667x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471444944747.jpg
94KB, 667x960px
>>34190070
>185cm
the thing is tall people don't mostly think about height unless someone is ridiculously short like a midget
i remember when i was a kid that i had fun looking at adults that were shorter than me, i gained my height at a young age during my growth spurt so i had baby face but i still towered head and a bit above some of the adults
dunno how i really felt about that, i kind of felt bad for them in a same way i feel bad about people with bald spot
but i also felt really happy not to be as short as them or bald, now days my own hairline has started to recede, at least i can't get shorter
>>
>>34196241
I also remember bullies being taller than me in middleschool. Now i'm 6'4 and they are like 5'7-5'8.
>>
File: C2DWvrsXEAAf8Np.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
C2DWvrsXEAAf8Np.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
6'3
my back problems are a nightmare to deal with
it's gotten so bad that I can't even sit down for more than an hour without having to take a break
I'll be listening to music and I'll have to pause right in the middle of an album and lie down on my bed for ten minutes because of the back pain

sleeping is awful
the only time it doesn't hurt is when I lie on my back
my feet dangle off the bed and it's really annoying
I feel like fucking abraham lincoln when I try to sleep

but it's cool because I get to intimidate people into doing what I want and I can reach high places and shit

it's a blessing and a curse
>>
I'm 10'9

I have literally as many women as you can imagine
>>
>>34196316
yes it feels awesome when you look into someones eyes and they start shaking
>>
File: 1484354993354.jpg (11KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1484354993354.jpg
11KB, 350x350px
>>34196338
hell yea
I'm really good with facial expressions and staring so it makes it even better
>>
>>34196338
It feels good indeed. Having good looks and striking blue eyes will do that. I'm 5'7" and I can melt girls taller than me with my eyes.
>>
>>34196457
ok well i'm 6'3 and am good-looking. every time i go outside peoples heads turn
>>
I'm 6'2".

Coworkers often ask me to help them reach things. Other than that it doesn't really mean anything. Nobody is intimidated by me and girls don't view me as a sexual entity.
>>
>>34196620
coworkers always ask me to reach things too. nobody is intimated by me either
>>
>>34196620
Probably because you're a skinny, beardless babyface.
>>
>>34196608
>6'3"
>good-looking

Pick one.
>>
>>34196729
Quite the contrary. I'm an overweight neckbeard who looks older than actual age.
>>
>>34196773
You pick one ass hole.
>>
File: 1475587524411.jpg (100KB, 983x752px) Image search: [Google]
1475587524411.jpg
100KB, 983x752px
>>34196901
A-are you me anon? Do you have dark circles as well?
>>
ITT: Butthurt and insecure manlets
>>
>6'1

Could've been tall, but I'm just a slightly taller manlet. Fuck this shit.
>>
>>34196338
kek

this delusion
>>
>tfw 5'3 with 6'2 bf that's still growing

It's really great, he can lift me up extremely high in the air, carry me around indefinately, kiss the top of my head at will, and we have neat discussions about being at opposite sides of the height spectrum.

His limbs are so long, and I get baffled by the size of his hands each time he holds both of my fists in one of his. And it always amuses me when I think of how his TDEE is 1,000 calories higher than my own, despite being equally lazy. It's really cool.

The only downside is that he literally rips my vagina, on occasion. Like, fissures on the sides from inadequate lubricant, not enough foreplay, or from just generally being too rough.

Being tall seems to be pretty great, all around.
>>
>>34197955
What's his penis size?
>>
>>34197955
>It's really great, he can lift me up extremely high in the air, carry me around indefinately
Mind if I ask how much you weigh? I'm 5'2 120lbs and would love something like this but am worried I'm too heavy.
>>
6"2 and got plenty more time to grow its great making people fear you is awesome
>>
>>34190415
The only time manlets are afraid of taller people is when the tall person is also built. If you're some spindly faggot that looks like you'll break in half with a gust of wind nobody will be scared of you.
>>
>>34197978
6x6, it's big like proportion wise but the damage comes mainly from him not having great coordination/control of body movements. Might just be our mutual lack of experience, due to previously being virgins.
>>34198013
102lbs at the moment, but I was doughier at the start of it, about 125lbs or so, but he still had a pretty easy time lifting me and carrying around. You might be able to do things of that nature longer if you were lighter, but I think most males would have an easy time lifting you up and carrying you around, etc
>>
File: 1479619530421.png (2MB, 1504x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1479619530421.png
2MB, 1504x1000px
>>34198236
>6x6
Oh, i see.
>>
>>34196221
>waaah cater to me waaah
>>
File: 1482105136392.png (204KB, 368x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482105136392.png
204KB, 368x360px
>tfw 6'3
>walk past cute asian girl on the train
>my backpack is at her head height
>full 1 liter water bottle on the side of the bag hits her in the face
>she spends the next 15 minutes glaring at me
>i hit my head on the top of the door on the way out
it's no good if you're a clumsy piece of shit
>>
>>34197955
WHY DO GIRLS AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME HEIGHT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH PENIS SIZE

I AM 6'2" AND MY DICK IS 5"x4"
>>
>>34198272
Yeah. It was a little strange, upon seeing it the first time. It looked small compared to the rest of him, but whenever we actually started having Intercourse, and figured out how to not be entirely awful at it, it's a perfect fit. Maybe I just have a low cervix or something but he does have to make an effort not to jam it, and anything bigger just sounds like it would be excruciating.

Horsecocks are just a meme, bigger things seen like they would be cool but in practice I bet they're at a disadvantage. I'm pretty sure anything between 5-6.5 is what most girls would genuinely enjoy the most
>>
>>34198446
I'm 5'5 and my dick is 7"x6". Do you want to make an exchange?
>>
File: 1453344149754.png (85KB, 294x258px) Image search: [Google]
1453344149754.png
85KB, 294x258px
I'm only 6'3 but it fucking sucks, I have awful posture because I have to look down at everything.

On the bright side I can always see over crowds I guess
>>
>>34197955
>>34198013
MANLETS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>34194990
Lmao angry manlet

Orwgano
>>
>>34198537
>>34198446

6'6", 7"x6" here. No rhyme or reason.
>>
>>34192029
LOL

this fucking graph again
>>
>dad is 6'1
>brother is 6'5
>i'm 6'0

Well, at least i'm not a manlet, however, i've never felt "tall" (although my country's average height is like 5'7)
>>
>>34197955
>tfw 5'8 with tiny hands smaller than girls
>7 x 5 cock

I don't get it. I wish I had bigger hands though. Like I'll hold hands with a girl and she'll have the same size or even bigger hands than me.
>>
tfw white, 6'5" and 8 inch penis but severe autism and anxiety makes me unable to find a gf

also I'm fat so if I lose weight my dong might get even bigger

tfw won genetic lottery but failed at everything that requires effort
>>
>>34199442
Same exact scenario as you, anon. What the fuck are we?
>>
I am 6'6 and 18 years old. In high school one girl said i'd be attractive if i wasn't so tall, and my dreams of being a pilot or an astronaut were struck down when i was in the 9th grade. I do have a lot of fun at music festivals because i can always see
>>
6'6" here and still growing a lilttle
working on getting in shape and fixing muh posture
I tell people I'm 6'0" sometimes
>>
>>34197955
>>34198013
shove a cock innitt
>>
>spoof my location to China in a dating app
>girl messages me saying she wants to date me, I'm so hot, please give her a chance
>asks my height
>172 cm
>Oh that's a shame
>She's 156 cm

She still said she liked me after that and begged for more photos of me, but I was still thoroughly amused.
>>
>>34199434
Was your mom a womanlet?
>>
>>34200343
She's 5'4, which is average for a woman in my country.
>>
6'3" fat uggo here.

The only times I ever got laid was because of my height, I would have most likely killed myself if I was 5'9" or shorter
>>
6' 4" underweight and still a 20 yr old virgin...
>>
>>34195926
>t. itty bitty manlet
>>
>>34190070
I'm a 6'1 skelly

I have such a weak frame
No gf
Still kv
It sucks I'm so ugly as well D:
>>
>>34190808
t. kissless insecure 6'4" lanklet skeleton
>>
File: IMG_9832[1].jpg (198KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9832[1].jpg
198KB, 720x1280px
>>34190070
feels like im gonna die young and most likely from a heart problem, no matter how well i take care of it.

6'2, not even really tall, still gonna die young.
>>
>>34202192
>not even hairy
Kek
>>
>>34202551
im learning to live with it desu

>anydaynow
>>
File: when will they learn.png (1MB, 1300x1500px) Image search: [Google]
when will they learn.png
1MB, 1300x1500px
WHEN WILL MANLETS LEARN?
TOPKEK
>>
>>34202714
I'd only be with a man that's 6'3+. Anyone here that's under 6' should just give up and die
>>
I am 5.11 and spent a week in a farm located in a mountain once two years ago. It was full of imported Mexicans, and I towered over most of them. It felt incredible. Holy shit, it really made me feel kinda bad once I left that place. I dont know what the deal was but most regular Mexicans I usually meet arent that tiny.
>>
5'7 here. height literally doesn't matter if you're at least 5'6. I fucked a girl taller than. If you have decent looks and a decent personality, it doesn't matter.

Also, there's plenty of girls shorter than you. just find a womanlet (current gf 5'0)
>>
>>34192029
is this shit real or fake

someone level with me
>>
5'6'' here, never been with girls but life is too good to complain. I just want a weeb girl that likes guns and is lewd. It'll happen eventually r-right guys?
>>
>>34190771
>>34191262

lung. it's lung capacity. how the hell did you get this far in life thinking that your breathing organs were called longs?
>>
>tfw 6ft and just made the cut
>but my poor posture loses me a good few inches
bittersweet desu
>>
6'1. I'm not too tall, but not too short. Just right. still a vergeeeeeennnnn
>>
>>34203854
Yeah it certainly can happen eventually, don't give up hope and of course compensate for your height in other parts of your life. Not looking down on you, I'm a manlet too.
>>
File: 1464376887408.jpg (62KB, 283x390px) Image search: [Google]
1464376887408.jpg
62KB, 283x390px
>tfw 6'1

Could be better, but could e a lot worse
>>
>>34203967
Everyone seems to think I'm cute at least. Thanks anon
>>
>>34190626
If you havr 2x chromosomes I'll be your bf
>>
>>34195757
I am so so sorry. I'm 5'4, so I'm also used to not being taken seriously.
>>
>>34190070
i think someone asked this last month. but you feel like a mom over your short friends. some times like a tree if no one is around. if it rains its even better.
>>
>>34190070
>be me
>12 years old and 160 cm (5'3")
>consider all the young men who are 190 cm tall (6'3") self sufficient, manly and mature

>fast forward 7 years
>almost 19 years old (in May) and 188 cm (6'2")
>fearful when walking on the street
>mommy cooks me every meal
>I watch Japanese cartoons
>I play with legos
>I am unable to have eye contact even with 160 cm women who find me interesting
>skinnyfat
>irregular beard, have never shaven, I am just trimming the facial hair, still want to postpone this burden
>secondary school is a meme, they feed my spiteful me and hatreds
>come home and throw tantrums by myself

B-but I am taller than 80% of the population, r-right?
>>
>>34203854
You're an outlier. 5'6" virgins are rare. /r9k/ is full of virgins who are 6' or above.
>>
>>34204579
im still envious of you. I'm so invisible to women that they practically walk right through me without even noticing me.
>>
>>34204632
Is this supposed to make me feel better or worse? Interesting to know either way.
>>
There is a 40cm difference between me and my gf
>>
>>34204644
Maybe my perception is wrong, I have never had a girl starting a conversation with me.

Maybe I just feel good for being a tall nord here in eastern Europe.
>>
>>34190070
Like tables and desks are too short, chairs are too small, and the driver seat won't go back far enough.
>>
File: 1483961728417.png (127KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1483961728417.png
127KB, 785x757px
>5'5" reporting in
If you are atleast 5'9 and above you literally CANNOT be a robot.
Also whats with all the tall fags saying how shit their life is. Ive been cockblocked by my height so many times. Maybe its just some short cunt like me making up all those posts to make us feel better.
honestly if you are tall, and failing life on super easy (with bonus resources) mode you should off yourself immediately.
>>
I am 5'9'' p decent where I live, feel dominant with gf
>>
>6"4'
>Tall, fit and play basketball.
>Half White/Half Indian
>Girls flirt with me alot and show attraction signs.
>Confidence and self esteem is low.
>help
Thread posts: 263
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.