[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Good feels Post only the nicest/comfyest feels that you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1421020830016.jpg (57KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1421020830016.jpg
57KB, 645x773px
ITT: Good feels

Post only the nicest/comfyest feels that you have experienced today

>Being off of uni and watching the snowfall outside my window while watching youtube vids
>>
>At uni contemplating suicide as I'm doing math homework
Mondays suck. Garfield.jpg
>>
>tfw have off uni until February
>tfw in 4 days Trump will become president
>tfw will probably get to see some riots live streamed while comfy in my room while it's pouring out and cold for them
>>
>>34189987

Do you want some help with that math homework?
>>
>>34189950
A high school qt was snuggling with me this cold morning until she had to go to 2nd hour
>>
>>34189950

I remember that feel. I miss days at college and the lazy days off. I wish I didn't have to grow up and get a job...
>>
>>34190032
Tfw someome offers to help another anon with his homework
Good for you anon, this is a good feel right here
>>
>>34190032
Thanks m8. Nah unless you understand the chinese remainder theory.
>>
>>34190125

Well good luck then. Are you a math major?
>>
>>34190125

>the chinese remainder theory
>theory
>>
>>34189950
bumping for the only nice thread on /r9k/ right now
>>
>>34189950
>don't have work until 3pm (in an hour and 10 mins)
>was playing CoD4 remake all morning for muh nostalgia
>get a quad kill
The only above average thing that uas happened today so far
>>
>>34189950
>tfw a chad kills himself because of a girl
Now I am here with the shittiest life in the world not thinking about suicide once.
>>
accelerating hard on my bike that I've just fixed recently was easily the best feeling of today. this vodka isn't bad either.

>>34190777
bretty gud
>>
>woke up to little rainbows all over my room from the crystal i keep in the window
>adderal
>rode motorcycle to class and back
>currently in bed with rum

If you learn to focus on the positive everything sucks less sometimes
>>
>>34191028
>tfw going downhill on a bike

Here's a sort of comfy feel for the thread
>tfw getting up all warm and snug in the morning
>fighting the urge to jack off first thing in the morning
>saving up money to splurge at Victoria's Secret for cute pantsu to jack off into
Next week is looking good bros
>>
File: WP_20160924_08_13_04_Pro.jpg (426KB, 1218x1632px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160924_08_13_04_Pro.jpg
426KB, 1218x1632px
>>34191100
>rode motorcycle to class and back
>currently in bed with rum

dassit, sup my bro

>>34191166
>tfw going downhill on a bike
a feeling on its own, I used to cycle a lot, but really giving a sportsbike some gas is on a whole other level
>>
>>34191288
The shore road is always best. Hurtling through hairpin turns while being able to see sunlight reflecting off the ocean is the comfiest feel.
Especially with a nice warm thick leather jacket.
>>
>>34190185
yeah. In abstract algebra more specifically. It sucks. I chose it cause it sounded cool and the requirements were low enough for my dumbass.
>>
>>34191288

Where is that pic taken, anon? It looks fantastic, and I wish I had your morning
>>
I've been listening nonstop to Metal Gear Rising ost for a couple hours and it reminded me the great fun i had while playing.

Also sippin some vanilla tea and sitting near the fireplace. Today's a fine day.
>>
File: Mallow Cutie Stretch.jpg (216KB, 552x552px) Image search: [Google]
Mallow Cutie Stretch.jpg
216KB, 552x552px
>wake up at 12:30
>fully rested
>sleep for another 30 minutes cause it's my off day
>>
>>34191471
Now we're talking. can't wait to hit that road again and git good when the season starts.

>>34191543
It's taken in the Netherlands. I don't live very far from that picture. I didn't take it this morning though, it's slightly too cold but mostly too wet to get up there right now. downtown rides are still fine to scratch the itch a bit.
>>
>>34191732
What season? As long as ice doesn't form outdoors its bike season. Just buy good raingear.
>>
>>34192645
i don't have a driver's license so I'm used to riding anywhere anytime on anything basically, but there's still a difference between riding and scraping knees. whenever there's no snow/ice I'll still ride, just taking it easy for now. the bike isn't 100% either; the rear tyre is a joke but I can't replace it yet.
>>
File: 1427288119224.jpg (35KB, 408x408px) Image search: [Google]
1427288119224.jpg
35KB, 408x408px
>get off of work at night
>just sit in my car listening to the rain on the roof
>>
File: 2456823548725.jpg (541KB, 1280x869px) Image search: [Google]
2456823548725.jpg
541KB, 1280x869px
>>34189950
just posting my feel:
>Let's say you're in high school, it's friday afternoon. On your way home, back from school, you glare at the sky - imagine it be like in pic. Heavy clouds mean an incoming storm. Yet the very last signs of passing day are still there - orange sun, low above the horizon. You come to your house, your parents are apparently not there. You've got whole apartment for yourself. You come to your room, which is illuminated with gentle beams of orange, sunset light. It's the very moment of the day, when sun still shines, but your room is cloaked in a light shade. You turn on your PC and run Morrowind, with which you will stay until late hour in the night and finish your adventure in Vvardenfell tonight, killing Dagoth-Ur for the first time. Late at night, you are still gazing in your monitor, being enraptured with it's story, left with that special feeling, after finishing great book. After that you can go to sleep feeling fine once for that few moments in your life - tomorrow is the first day of summer vacation.

>That's how I imagine a perfect day, which sadly will never come again, as now I have duties and stress on me 24/7.
>>
File: 1372325080456.png (507KB, 720x500px) Image search: [Google]
1372325080456.png
507KB, 720x500px
>>34189950
>From time to time I used walk home to school whilst holding hands with a girl from class
It honestly felt nice.
>>
>>34193186
Wow, very comfy and deeply saddening too. Thanks for that anon. Hope you get to have a moment as comfy as that again
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.