[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wannabe normie general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1401142531187.jpg (9KB, 222x216px) Image search: [Google]
1401142531187.jpg
9KB, 222x216px
>forgot to set alarm and woke up late
>rushed to the gym to do my pathetic daily routine (can barely lift 5kg weights)
>when i'm leaving, i accidentally bump into a member of staff filming an introduction video for new members
>go to three cafes in a row to try and find a place to study for my pre-college exams (repeating them for the sixth year in a row)
>but they're all full, so i sheepishly order a "l-latte to g-go, p-please" each time because i don't want to be rude
>have to stop off at the public toilets to vomit tepid milky coffee because it makes me feel ill, have to wait behind two junkies before i get to cover the place in my fluids
>bus driver misses my stop again because i was too quiet when asking him to let me off

To those of you as foolish as me who still think they have a chance of integrating with society, how have your days blending into normiedom been?
>>
>>34189779
Shut the fuck up you pussy ass bitch
>>
File: 1473035301954.jpg (94KB, 601x508px)
1473035301954.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
Im joinging the army anon and i leave on wednesday
>>
>>34189779

You sound like a huge beta pussy bitch.
Once you become confident about yourself you will be able to live a normie life.
Though to be honest, I hate my body and my life, and I still am not as beta as you are.
>>
>>34189779
>go to work
>''g-good m-morning, how was your w-weekend?'' I ask coworkers per social protocol
>they might tell me what they did as I try to maintain and pause eye contact as naturally as possible
>''How was your weekend?'' my coworkers followingly ask, visibly mentally moving on since I've given the same answer for the past 11 months.
>''N-nohing much''
>this concludes most of my social interactions for the week apart from assignments as I've told all of my life's stories in the first 5 minutes of day 1

I want to be sociable, I really do.
>>
>>34189779
You're such a bitch
>>
File: 1484164600592.jpg (29KB, 465x455px) Image search: [Google]
1484164600592.jpg
29KB, 465x455px
>>34190256
What was the point of this post?

Orig
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.