[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would end in your Death Note? >assume there is only one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: 2000px-Death_Note,_Book.svg.png (165KB, 2000x2400px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Death_Note,_Book.svg.png
165KB, 2000x2400px
Who would end in your Death Note?
>assume there is only one
>>
one?

wait, a minute, can't you do crazy mind control things for a while?
i'd probably just write myself like
"and then anon went on to be the big success, golden child of the world, loved by all and dies comfortably of old age at 100 years but not before ushering in a new utopic age of prosperity and love"
>>
>>34189146
Could you reasonably do that?
Otherwise you'd just die of a heart attack in the next minute.
>>
>>34189146
I meant one Death Note, so you're the only one with this power
>>
>>34189114
Trump.

Original ffs
>>
Myself. I never had the courage to end it cause /survival instincts/ xd. But with this, it'll be as simple as writing my name. Then wait 10 minutes for a heart attack.
>>
I'd make a soc thread asking normies to post their names and pictures
>>
>>34189220
Shit I mean you could end it with less pain.
>>
>>34189114
there's no merit in killing if you aren't the one doing it.
>>
My step mother, probably.
>>
>>34189287
But then it wouldn't be as easy. Just like I write my name on forms or when people ask me for my name, it'll be that easy. The point is to make it as non-committal as possible.

If I remember from death note, reading it 10 years ago, was that if you wrote a single name down, all that will happen is that you'd die by a heart attack.

And do heart attacks even hurt? I can imagine it being quicker than some other methods and it would be less intrusive than others like throwing yourself off a building. Someone would have to clean it up. Or hanging yourself. You'd poop your pants!
>>
>>34189198

zis

zisd
>>
Man
>Que Mozart Requiem
>>
>>34189175
Not him but honestly if some one dedicated every moment of their life to something I could see it being accomplished barring mental retardation or something...

But dieing of a heart attack right then and there is possible
>>
Drumpf

Original
>>
>>34189220
>>34189287
This man, all you have to do is say "Anon passes away peacefully in his sleep tonight". Heart attacks suck. And remember, using the Death Note means you can neither go to heaven or hell. Might as well cause some chaos before you go.
>>
>>34189175
>would a girl reasonably have sex with me before dying?
Nah she would rather just take the heart attack, because it's not reasonably possible
>>
OP here why would you all kill Trump? If he dies you get Pence and Hillary won't win in a hundred years. Even Jeb would win against her.
>>
>>34189400
I just ask because I might be remembering a rule about drawn out scenarios like that being voided if the person in question wouldn't reasonably do whatever's written or something like that.

>>34189439
>all
2 out of 13-14 people said Trump
>>
All weebs

>>34189401
and this cuckolded faggot
>>
>>34189114
All nonwhites and Jews
>>
>>34189430
Just write "(random at online) goes to (specified location) and fucks everyone within the (specified location) and goes home, and dies a year before she was supposed to die."

And if you live alone, the specified location just needs to be your room. The girl dies one year before her actual date of death, but that's just a precaution to not get fucked over from the Death Note rules.
>>
>>34189591
You realized your fuck up, anon?
>>
>>34189633
yeah, I'm still overthinking it but it seems fine
>>
>>34189591
How can she prove it was rape? For all intents and purposes you yourself can accuse the girl of rape, just set up cameras and her breaking into your house because the person in the death note has to do what ever you wrote. If you're specific enough you can do anything.
>>
>>34189114

I'd probably just do experiments, like watch the Oscars every year and write the name of the director of the best picture.

Y'know, see how long until people start saying the award is cursed, or they stop giving it.
>>
oh come on people you're so uncreative. why don't you kill some Chads or Roasties?
>>
>>34189591
>cum
>having anything to do with anything potentially years later unless anon fucks up and picks someone unfortunate enough to die within the next year.
>>
(((SOROS)))

oregano
>>
>>34189114
Myself
Dying by a heart attack must be mostly peaceful
>>
I would kill every corrupt person I knew the name of, starting with the entire Trump family, Pence, and all religious extremists. Anytime anyone publicly spoke out in favor of toxic ideology they would die.
>>
>>34189941
Why not just put yourself up as god emperor while you're at it?
>>
Honestly? Right now?
My oneitis, manipulate her behaviour to fall in love with me and then dying at 60. Shortly after she's gone I'll off myself.
If I fuck up and she dies right away, I'll murder people left and right to become successful.
>>
>>34189114
I don't particularly want to kill anybody. The real thought I would put into this shit would be what I make my victims do before they die. I would mostly just use randos off the street.
>>
>>34189971
I'm not stupid, I've read the manga.
>>
>>34189941
>the entire Trump family
>Barron Trump deserves to die
Any other heinous crime you wanna commit, sweetheart?
>>
>>34189996
yeah, but unfortunately I don't know you're real name or face.
>>
>>34189883
Nah there is pain, just write simultaneous cell death all cells except nerve cells of (name) in 2 weeks, you you should be fine. Just to be safe you would probably need to write the sentence with a blank space for the name just in case you accidentally self terminate too soon. I would enjoy that 2 weeks, do shit I wouldn't normally do, go to a scubic location where I want to die.
>>
>>34190014
No matter, you already committed some extreme grammar crimes, you mongoloid.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.