[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bald feels thread >balding has gotten so bad I have to shave

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 11

File: gc1.jpg (61KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
gc1.jpg
61KB, 640x420px
Bald feels thread

>balding has gotten so bad I have to shave my head literally every day now

>if I let it grow for just one day it already looks retarded

Just fucking end me
>>
How viable are toupees nowadays?
>>
it feels bad, but at least now you can become a neo-nazi and get some friends
>>
I'm balding and 25 but still in school. None of the girls seem to mind at all. They are ~20-24.

It's not a big deal, man.
>>
>>34189075
Nobody wants to be friends with me because they all think I'm a skinhead or some weirdo creep or something
>>
File: 1477491274495.jpg (13KB, 414x415px) Image search: [Google]
1477491274495.jpg
13KB, 414x415px
>shave my head
>"Anon you look like some creepy neo nazi or something. It's not a good look for you."

>don't shave my head
>"Anon your hairline is a disaster and it's thinning badly at the crown. It looks terrible."

I can't fucking win.
>>
>>34189112
i meant joining the skinheads and be friends with them
>>
>>34189111
Do you know what it's like to lose your hairline at 17 and be bald past the point of no return by the time you're 20

It changes you anon

When you see men three times your age with more hair it hurts your soul
>>
>>34189229
I've never seen any in my area
>>
>bald
>manlet
>overweight
wew lads I think I'll just kill myself.

At least I'm losing weight and have a good job.
>>
>>34189415
>tfw bald lanklet with a disproportionately large head

I look like an alien.
>>
File: 1484586015161.jpg (65KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
1484586015161.jpg
65KB, 640x420px
>>34188972
F I X E D I T
I
X
E
D
I
T
>>
I refuse to shave my head simply because I know I'll end up either looking like a cancer patient or spree killer.
>>
File: 1482265730962.jpg (13KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
1482265730962.jpg
13KB, 600x434px
>>34189558
I shave my head and that's exactly what I look like. But what am I supposed to do, just it grow? I would look like a fucking clown. I literally have no hairline left.

I can't win anons
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>34189558
Don't you want my sexy look, anon?
>>
bald is beautiful. Embrace it
>>
>>34189881
Everyone is repulsed by me so I'm even more of a social outcast then before and it's turning me into an even bigger robot
>>
>>34189558
i've said the same thing in the past, now i just shave every 2 days, along with a piece of my soul.

I would be ok with me bald in my 20s if I didnt have ears that protruded out and is further emphasised with no hair.
>>
i've turned into that guy that always has a hat or beanie on. I always laughed at those types for being hideous and cowardly. Now i laugh at myself
>>
File: Riff_Raff.jpg (142KB, 506x750px)
Riff_Raff.jpg
142KB, 506x750px
>>34189972
I don't like wearing hats. It's not always practical or convenient, and they don't go with certain outfits.

I just display my bald head. It feels shameful and humiliating but you start to get used to being treated like a second class citzien after a while.
>>
>>34190039
I really wouldn't worry about it too much. Most people dont care. Some like it.

Wigs are always an option.
>>
File: 1483187331872.jpg (177KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1483187331872.jpg
177KB, 1600x1200px
>6'3
>blue eyes
>thick blond hair and will never go bald
>great jawline
>smart
>not great but decent career lined up
>very clever and witty

>"friends" that I do have treat me like a dancing monkey and a retard
>absolutely 0 chance with women for reasons I don't understand
>take shitty medication that gives a shitty high and then a hard crash that gives me a blood pressure headache for about 4 hours
>after crash also get (not the meme version) very bad anxiety that makes me blink hard as fuck uncontrollably
>slept 32 hours in the past 2 days
>can't stop eating despite trying to get into shape, because the front part of my mind thinks that is the solution, even though the rear of my mind knows it isn't
>Thought I had recently "beaten depression" (self diagnosed, it could be something else for all I know) but recently had another episode of staring at the steering wheel for 40 minutes after parking wanting to die.

all in all, I don't have it so bad.
>>
>>34189630
>>34190039

chin up, baldbots.
it's okay once you get used to it. balding men are no novelty
>>
>>34190136
>thick blond hair and will never go bald
>blond hair

You're going to go bald anon. Germanic men always go bald. It is inevitable. You're lucky you've lasted this long.

Unless you're a gril in which case fuck off
>>
File: 1469568256780.jpg (824KB, 971x1143px) Image search: [Google]
1469568256780.jpg
824KB, 971x1143px
>>34188972
I shave my Head every other day (MWF) I actually like it better the days I don't. I think the 5 o clock shadow is the best look for me. Its not so long that it's stubble and it also keeps the shine off my head AKA polished cue ball look.

T. 24 Norwood 3a
>>
File: 1482800303534.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1482800303534.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>34190099
>I really wouldn't worry about it too much. Most people dont care.

Oh yeah you're right. I'm just imagining the awkward stares and the way people don't want to go near me and the way they treat me with less kindness than everyone else. That's all in my head, right?

People don't like young bald guys. Even if they don't realize it, they will subconsciously treat them worse than they treat other people. They find us weird and creepy and they assume we are neo nazis or something like that. We are second class citizens in their eyes.
>>
>>34190365
Wear glasses, it will take away all the nazi-ness
T. My brother looks like that and does fine
>>
>>34190454
>Instead of looking like a neo nazi, look like a numale!

Nah
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 400x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 400x540px
>>34188972
>slanted forehead
>fucked up left ear
>kinda pointy head but cant really tell
>scar behind my right ear
>lumps on my head

I can still cover my receeding hairline but its disappearing fast. When i reach the point of no rescue i was planning on shaving my head and going for the mexican gangbanger look like pic related.
Ive been told i look like a psychopatic killer and i have a darker complection due to sun exposure so i look kinda mexican.
Could it work?
>>
>>34190365
>awkward stares and the way people don't want to go near me and the way they treat me with less kindness than everyone else.

I'm not that anon, and i think you're spot on here
I've been bald since my early twenties, not a very comfortable feeling.
However, you'll get used to it, and people around you get used to it. Dress nice, be clean and make sure not to evoke any nazi-relations, and you'll be fine.
Hell, it might even come off as self-confidence, if you do it properly
>We are second class citizens
just think of it as living in hard-mode. We have to go extra rounds for most shit, but that'll make you realize what's worth making an effort for.
>>
>>34190591
Even my own family gives me shit for being bald. My parents do it. They gave me my fucking bald genes and they still shit on me.

What the fuck am I supposed to do
>>
>>34190708
Never let your weakness control you.
Used to hammer that sentence into my head until it stuck.
Otherwise i would've ended as complete shut-in.
>>
>>34190365
i wouldn't think of you this way. Most people just stare anyways.

there are always ways to compliment it like a beard or piercings.
>>
>>34191013
>compliment it like a beard or piercings.
you're baiting, right?
who would want to be a numalecuck?
>>
>>34191013
I'll just keep wearing a hat and avoiding people probably. It's sad but I don't know what else to personally do. When you have a problem with your image, and society defines someone as first-class as someone with hair and youthful features, what else is there to do..
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.