[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I DESERVE A FUCKING GF

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4590.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4590.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR! WHY DOE PIECES OF SHITS LIKE PEDOS, DRUGGIES, AND WIFEBEATERS HAVE GIRLS BUT I DONT?

FUCKING WOMEN WHY CANT YOU EVER CHOOSE A GOOD OPTION?
>>
Because they're unintelligent. Because they're horrible people.
They're NOT people. They're fucking animals and should be treated as such.
>>
>>34188751
do meth. your life will have purpose.

and i guarantee you, you will get laid.
>>
Youre the good option?
>>
>>34188751
They don't like you because you are way above 20 year of age and still throw fits on the internet.
>>
>>34188829
post a picture of your face and well see if a pretty girl deserves you
>>
File: IMG_4104.jpg (247KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4104.jpg
247KB, 620x412px
This is why Hillary lost and why we will never have a female president. Women are just not biologically capable of making good decisions.

Even the American people knew an autistic moron like Trump can be trusted more with nuclear codes than her.
>>
File: O8c8dVU.png (1MB, 966x639px) Image search: [Google]
O8c8dVU.png
1MB, 966x639px
>>34188792
I agree with your sentiments. I fucking hate humanity.
>>
>>34188859
>>/pol/

I'm sure this ain't no original
>>
>>34188852
That's always what it comes down to isn't it you fucking roastie? Looks.

You'd rather have a handsome literal child molester than an average looking good guy.
>>
>>34188751
it's because you don't REALLY want a gf, you only think you want one. You think all your problems disappear when you get a gf, but actually it's the other way round
>>
>>34188892
>That's always what it comes down to isn't it you fucking roastie? Looks.
Affection comes from looks and smell. Nobody is attracted by your collection of piss bottles and Warhammer figurines.
>>
>>34188861
I wish there was something we could do about this, but as things are now it seems hopeless.
>>
>>34188751
just because you're not a pedo, druggie or a wife beater it doesn't mean women will find you more attractive than one of those people. Hitler was a pussy magnet because of his charm and ability to impact people, morality has nothing to do with it sexual attraction. If you don't attract any sort of women that means you have no positives values about yourself while scumbags that you name in OP are pretty much a mixed bag, they can be good when they need to be and bad when it's for their own sake.
>>
Pedos, druggies, and wifebeaters are all better options than you. Think for a minute what that says about you.
>>
>>34188971
Yeah well at least im not a fucking nigger.

Cunt
>>
>>34188900
Stupid failed normie advice. Some of us are actually quite capable of living happy, healthy lives, but all we need is one (1) person who loves and supports us.
>>
>>34188751
Post a picture of yourself and your bedroom and I will be able to tell you exactly why
>>
>>34188751
Because of your childish attitude and over inflated sense of entitlement.

You earn a woman's love and affection, you do not deserve it simply by virtue of your existence.
>>
>>34188751
you already got the chance to take care of a human and you failed you faggot. there won't come a second chance
>>
>>34188936
This, also if you look like shit you have to lower your standards, too.

And get out of your room more often than once a month.
>>
>>34188992
Even niggers are more desirable than you. Loser.
>>
>>34189026
Kill yourself you worthless sack of shit. You're a fucking inbred subhuman and you don't deserve to breathe my fucking air. Go jump in a wood chipper. Go to fucking hell.
>>
File: IMG_7220.jpg (283KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7220.jpg
283KB, 633x758px
>all these normalfags
leave.
>>
>>34189051
>Why won't women like me?
Read your post, it's the answer to your question.
>>
>>34189074
This

I've seen this place go to shit in the last few weeks because of roasties and normies
>>
>>34189152
You are the invading cancer. Go back to wizchan and stay there.
>>
>>34189152
We have seen this place go down the drain the minute you crying loners came rushing in.
>>
>>34189093
I'm not OP, dumbfuck. You dont even know who the fuck i am and you're sitting there telling me that I'm lower than niggers, pedos, druggies and wifebeaters. How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>34188751
Womens are shit, focus on making 2D wifus real
>>
>>34188751
Same. I have some emotional baggage, but who doesn't? I would take care of my gf. But roastie whores are just too fucking superficial.
>>
>>34189188
You are nothing better than them, you are an insecure loner thinking that swearing and shouting on the internet will fill that void, but it never does. I feel sorry for you.
>>
File: IMG_7339.jpg (1MB, 534x2707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7339.jpg
1MB, 534x2707px
>>34189182
>>34189183
>invading
we're indigenous here, you crossboarding normalfags/failed normalfags are the actual invaders.
gtfo
>>
>>34189251
I have been here since the robot came to life, I won't leave just because your and irresponsible, lonely and need a place to vent.
>>
>>34188751
>implying you're the good option
>>
>>34189225
Not an argument.

Oreos
>>
>>34189333
Not important, it's still the truth.
>>
>>34189355
Not it's not. You're just a fucking idiot. THAT is the truth.
>>
>>34188751
Because those pedos druggies and weifbeaters are attractive. You're an ugly manlet.
>>
>>34188830
This
wasn't it obvious op?
>>
>>34189251
>we're indigenous here
The gentlemen were here long before your pimply, butthurt robot asses pulled up your rolling desk chairs. Try again.
>>
>>34188806
Methed-up-samurai, is that you?
>>
>>34190632
>the gentlemen
yes I was referring to neckbeards as well
>>
>>34188892
Yes I would, and Im not even a Stacy.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.