[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the FUCK do asia men compete

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 9

File: nh36u7LO.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
nh36u7LO.gif
2MB, 400x225px
how the FUCK do asia men compete
>>
File: ppinJ.gif (893KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ppinJ.gif
893KB, 1920x1080px
>>34188064
is it even possible?
>>
File: tonippon.jpg (162KB, 1512x854px) Image search: [Google]
tonippon.jpg
162KB, 1512x854px
>>34188112
i don't originally thank so
>>
>>34188064
Because asia men have ten times the effective intelligence and have the same culture. Most Asian countries are very racist and xenophobic. If anything, the women would just want to look at a black man like they look at monkeys in a zoo. If they really wanted to be sluts widening their holes, they could just use dildos and avoid getting aids.
>>
File: qBS0jXH.jpg (46KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
qBS0jXH.jpg
46KB, 500x333px
>>34188334
u jelly 2bh
>>
>>>/t/740110
enjoy
>>
File: image.jpg (273KB, 1398x1164px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 1398x1164px
>>34188422
No, I'm being realistic. You black anons who make these threads and samefag are pathetic. You are the real jealous ones because you lost the genetic lottery and have almost zero chance of dating out of your own race so you feel the need to make these threads to boost your confidence. Sad!
>>
>>34188521
>have almost zero chance of dating out of your own race
Black men date outside of their race more often than black women and white people of either gender.
>>
>6 posts
>3 posters

Fake and gay
>>
>>34188554
That's because black people are the only ones who want to date outside their race. Blacks have consistently been the least likely to have success on dating apps and websites since they are the least attractive in all aspects period.
>>
>>34188610
Maybe the kinds of black people that go for dating apps are less than desirable?

>black people are the only ones who want to date outside their race.
So who are they marrying then? 25% of black men marry outside of their race compared to 7% of white men and women. They're clearly not that unsuccessful.
>>
>>34188699
HOLY FUCK
Niggers are so stupid. They dont understand per capita or any kind of statistical analysis.
>>
>>34188757
>"Black men have almost zero chance dating out of their race"
>Black people marry outside of their race more often than white people
>"STUPID NIGGERS DONT UNDERSTAND STATISTICS"
Not even black, you're just factually wrong.

Also
>That's because black people are the only ones who want to date outside their race.
You're wrong by your own evidence. Statistics from dating apps show that all men prefer partners of a different race.
>>
>>34188521
you realize that this is a bait thread right? you realize that op probably is not black right
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yor4TAGRLyY
>>
>>34188814
>whites make up 60% of the population where as niggers make up 12%
Already your stupidity is apparent but ill continue spelling this out for you chimp

Barely any niggers get married wedlock rates in the nigger community is 75% which goes up to 92% for a bm/wf couple.

Lots of whites get married pretty much any white guy will get married and just picking from a hat the white guy will marry a white girl.

Conversely very little niggers ( though 12% is 12% too many) less interactions with same race. Of the paltry amount of niggers who get married , a very small number to begin with, the chance of them marrying outside their race is much higher. Do you understand now you mega retard?
>>
>>34188968
>Barely any niggers get married
The marriage rate for Black people might not be as high for Whites but don't make out as though it's minuscule. It's 12% less than white males and 25% less than white females. And the reasons for that alone are pretty complex.

>Conversely very little niggers ( though 12% is 12% too many) less interactions with same race.
What does this even mean?

>Of the paltry amount of niggers who get married , a very small number to begin with, the chance of them marrying outside their race is much higher.
So when you said "You are the real jealous ones because you lost the genetic lottery and have almost zero chance of dating out of your own race", you were wrong? Thanks for the admission, anon.

>Do you understand now you mega retard?
Black people marry outside of their race more than white people, you didn't disprove my point at all.
>>
File: IMG_1860.jpg (38KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1860.jpg
38KB, 250x250px
>>34188064

Ayo you got a source for that gif my dude?
>>
>>34189150
>The marriage rate for Black people might not be as high for Whites
>the reasons for that alone are pretty complex
No, it's actually very simple: blacks are incapable of forming civilized societies and instead revert to primitive behaviours as if they are wild animals

>So when you said "You are the real jealous ones because you lost the genetic lottery...
I am >>34188521 and >>34188968 is not me
>>
>>34189309
It seems more complicated than what you're making it out to be. When looking up statistics, there seems to be a phenomenon where Black women are often more educated than Black men and are unwilling to marry someone of a lower standard than themselves. They're also not as likely to go for non-Black guys, so they often end up waiting and getting no one at all. I'm sure there are more reasons on top of that as well.

>blacks are incapable of forming civilized societies
Things are getting better in parts of Africa. You have to give them a fair chance first.
>>
File: blacked 2.webm (2MB, 846x430px) Image search: [Google]
blacked 2.webm
2MB, 846x430px
What's going on here, bois?

originalio
>>
>>34189437
So you think the marriage rate for blacks is so low because the black women with high school diplomas think they're too smart for black men who dropped out of high school? My sides, you made my day top kek
>>
>>34189592
Once you go black, you never come back.
>>
>>34189592

ooga booga where the nip wimen at?
>>
>>34189592

That's quite racist
>>
File: 1476912134628.jpg (36KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1476912134628.jpg
36KB, 960x540px
>>34188064
even asian MEN love BBC
>>
>>34190448

Source?

originality420
>>
File: gay.jpg (17KB, 318x314px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
17KB, 318x314px
>>34190448
Looks like he's having fun
>>
>>34188521
>You black anons who make these threads
It's not black anons, dumbass.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.