[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you faggots despise Reddit so much?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: Fish.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fish.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Why do you faggots despise Reddit so much?
>>
Leddit sux
>>
>>34187664
Reddit is a synonym of "normie" here. Hating reddit as a whole is idiotic because it's not homogenous, there are literally millions of separate communities there.
>>
>>34187664
they play the goody two shoes
and I hate "good" people

>hurr we support the official release, I'm sure you can get the official DvD

not everyone can import DVDs and gunpla at the same time to the third world

yes, I am salty about it
>>
>>34187664
Leddit users like to flaunt their superiority complexes and not assimilate into chan culture.
One surefire way to spot them is if someone is using unnecessary blank lines like so:

For "formating"
>>
File: sticky.gif (552B, 16x16px) Image search: [Google]
sticky.gif
552B, 16x16px
reddit isnt anonymous, it gives autists easy access to muh sekrit clubs, seems to be based off the idea of "look at this cool thing that i found" and reddit upboats

also the mascot is shit desu
>>
>>34187664
If people want their internet points they have to post the same opinion as everyone else so it doesn't really encourage discussion.
>>
I can't call people nigger without being banned. That's why I hate Reddit, you fucking nigger.
>>
>>34187664
rddit iz where dumbs go to fil smart but we the people and or robors on ""((4chan))""" are smart. 27yo male btw 44u op kay???
>>
File: 1483898721705.png (1MB, 778x740px) Image search: [Google]
1483898721705.png
1MB, 778x740px
>>34187664
I don't bash reddit on here; I'm completely fine with smaller subs since there's less of a hive-mind and less shitty reposted content. It's the larger subs like /r/pokemon and /r/gaming that I can't stand- everyone just wants bottom of the barrel posts and they talk weirdly ("methinks", "XD", shit like that). On /r/pokemon, if you make a joke that isn't about gen 1 or any of the new meme pokemon, no-one will get it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.