[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what was the moment you realized you are a loser?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: friendshipengagement.png (238KB, 552x518px) Image search: [Google]
friendshipengagement.png
238KB, 552x518px
what was the moment you realized you are a loser?
>>
He might have touched her hand to put the ring on. That's pretty non-loser.
>>
>>34187463
>when you get friend zoned so hard you turn your proposal for marriage to a proposal for friendship
>>
File: loadofthisguyrobotnik.png (840KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
loadofthisguyrobotnik.png
840KB, 1280x720px
>>34187463

>her

anyone with that face can't be a female being
>>
>>34187463
That's pretty sad.
He's huge, and has big eyes for an asian. He could probably get a moderately pretty asian girl. But no, he was cucked by this white chick.
>>
>>34187463
I'm so bad at this bullshit that the 'friendzone' and the 'relationship' zone are so far from me that they seem indiscernibly pleasing to me

id love to be friendzoned
>>
>>34187557
Where does it say one of them is a girl?
>>
>>34187463
When the fat, short ugly half Irish Mexican who got bullied at school got married and I was still a virgin. I feel like I get a pass because I went through a 2 year NEET depression so I'm basically 2 years behind everyone else trying to play catchup
>>
>>34187687

Holy shit anon you just changed everything
>>
I'm so glad I know better than to do things like this
>>
>>34187463
is that eliza?

orioiriiriroir
>>
>>34187463
When I fell in love with my female friend of 3 years but she's in a relationship. Kill me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.