[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have trouble eating in front of strangers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: paul food2.jpg (135KB, 806x559px) Image search: [Google]
paul food2.jpg
135KB, 806x559px
Do you have trouble eating in front of strangers?
>>
no i don't have autism
>>
>>34186938
I used to, when I was in my teens. I used to be too shy around strangers in general.
>>
I used to. I skipped lunch at school because I thought it was weird to eat in front of everyone else. I'm not retarded anymore though so I don't care.
>>
>>34186938
Don't want to eat non-ground meat in public. Any amount of fat or gristle gives me an immediate gag reflex if I feel it in my mouth so to avoid it I have to meticulously cut and pick that shit out and set it aside which looks autistic as fuck.
>>
When I was fat yes.

After 5 years of lifting, now being lean and muscular, I thoroughly enjoy eating in-front of strangers, especially really shitty junk food.

Nothing better than eating fried chicken or something while some fat cunt next to me is eating a salad and looking at me wondering why I'm so fucking aesthetic and they're fat as fuck.

It's people like me that make people think it's all genetics or something, when in-fact in reality, 95%+ of the time, when I'm not eating out, I'm eating like a total autist, tracking every calorie, carb, fat and and protein.
>>
I don't like to move my facial muscles in front of people.
>>
I'm ugly so I don't like being around strangers at all
>>
>>34187029

>eating alone at diner
>order steak sandwich
>steak has a lot of gristle and fat chunks
>pick them out and set them to the side of my plate
>waitress checks on me in a few minutes
>"how is everything? ooh are you saving those steak scraps for your dog?"
>"heh... yep... m-my dog. heh yep."
>"let me get you some foil to wrap up the scraps for your dog"

i packed the scraps into the foil, paid, and carried the scraps out to my car.

i don't have a dog.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.