[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 348
Thread images: 76

File: 25+.png (58KB, 445x293px) Image search: [Google]
25+.png
58KB, 445x293px
How's it going lads?
Shit's tough,never thought life would turn out like this.
>>
Not going great today my friend.
>>
I'm about to hit 25 in a few days. Still feeling young and hopeful.
What's the deal at 25, i've heard it changes you.
>>
>>34186804
i am 23 khhv.. any tips for me ?
>>
File: 1391482325587.jpg (440KB, 800x609px) Image search: [Google]
1391482325587.jpg
440KB, 800x609px
33 here.

Yes. 33 fucking years old. And no, it doesn't get any better. In fact, it gets increasingly worse every year.
>>
>25 and over

Let us have our thread please
>>
28, going great

Start grad school tomorrow, I quit my shitty government job, 6 year anniversary with my gf is approaching, and my personal creative projects have been going well. A little worried about my friends though, they've pretty much stayed the exact same since we were 19.
>>
>>34187141
enoughpepe.jpg, get out, get off my board you norman, reeeee, etc.

What are you studying at grad school? I hope you aren't paying for it.
>>
>>34187055
I'm 33 as well. How can we save ourselves?
>>
>>34187017
Ill be turning 25 next month and I'm very optimistic.
>>
>>34187055
>>34188022
>Being +30 and spending time on mongolian suicide forum.
I acknowledge your dubs tho.
>>
>>34187028
practice nigga, sounds weird but you have to. When you first start playing an instrument you suck ass for like the first 2 years. Exactly the same for girls
you wanna know why in high school all the outgoing sporty guys are popular with girls? because they learn all the social cues and do's/don'ts when they are young becuse they have outgoing personalities. So they are lucky enough to make all the mistakes when they are in primary/middle school when it matters less. By the time they hit high school they have practice.

also, because they are sporty, they look good (or most should).

2 years ago i was fucking retarded and couldn't even talk to a girl without getting anxious as fuck. So i walked to uni everyday (3km) and ate healty and dropped 20kg while buying clothes that made me look good. Also, bothered to learn how to groom myself properly and get a good haircut. you gotta ask yourself what would a girl want, you gotta at least not be fat as fuck, be groomed, smell nice, dress reasonable (fashion is least important, you can get away with just dressing ok). If you look like shit you can't expect anything better than shit.

then i decided to just go out and pratice, ask girls out, get numbers, go on dates, tried tips n tricks i read about and saw what worked for me and what didnt. I'm no pussy slayer now, but i can actually interact with girls like a normal human. I remember the first girl i got a number off of, we arranged lunch, come 11:00am she texts me saying he was busy, totally ghosting me. Rather than be autistic i reflected on what went wrong, signals in her speech, body language etc. so that next time i could spot it. . When you get a shitty score in a game, you figure out what you did wrong and try to improve.

you'll have to accept that the first year or so you probably won't hook up with anyone or get into a relationship (you might get lucky).

practice.
confucious says "the best day to do something was yesterday, the next best is today"
>>
I'm turning 26 next week. I'm unemployed and still living at home of course. Thing is that my friends who have good jobs and who moved out seem so miserable still. Not sure what I have to look forward to even if I get my shit together.
>>
>>34188362
Don't sweat it, im 26 and unemployed but i'm hearing impaired.

no gf, virgin, kissless etc. Turning 27 thisyear.
>>
Good day for me today. Got a new job doing data entry part time. I was left completely alone listening to music and getting on with my work. I almost cried with happiness: all I've ever wanted is to be left alone.
>>
>>34188372
I simply find it strange that my friends who have everything seem so sad. It makes me feel guilty when I feel happiness on the rare occasion.
>>
File: eat fresh or die harder.jpg (46KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
eat fresh or die harder.jpg
46KB, 960x960px
32 (wizard)

It doesn't get any better, have a nice day
>>
File: 1483837775605.jpg (35KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483837775605.jpg
35KB, 360x480px
28 going alright, I guess. Continuing my gym schedule after 1.5 weeks of being ill. Working part-time, playing some vidya\reading for fun. Wife doing pretty much the same, strike gym part, we've been together for 6 years, now is somewhat stable times and we're both content. Well, talking to somebody irl apart from each other would be good tho, no idea how to make friends now, feeling too old and out of touch.
>>
30yo kv here.
A girl seems interested but I'm sure my autism will fuck it up like it always does.
The stakes are even higher because she's in my social circle.
Abort mission?
>>
File: 4ae.jpg (107KB, 800x900px) Image search: [Google]
4ae.jpg
107KB, 800x900px
28 and graduated with a masters degree. I have no friends and never had a gf. Still live at home with my parents. I have been unemployed for nearly 5 months by this point. I am bitter, angry (mostly at myself), and lonely.
>>
life is dildos
>>
>been unemployed for nearly 5 months by this point
lel, 2 years here
>>
>>34186804
>How's it going lads?
Fucking horrible, I shouldn't have fallen for the university meme, I guess working would be much better at this point.
>>
>>34186804
28, 29 in a few months, the distress is gone and I've learned to be content with what I have, instead of miserable with what I don't.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (105KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
105KB, 720x715px
>Can't believe we turning 27 this year edition.

Where did it all go???
>>
>>34188348
R9k doesn't wanna hear it, buddy. I post pretty much this same thing every couple days but the majority of robots are too stuck in their ways to even attempt what you said. They don't actually dislike being robots.
>>
File: sad pepe1.png (705KB, 709x655px) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe1.png
705KB, 709x655px
Anyone else here panicking and breaking down in tears randomly ?
>>
>>34189281
I don't mind hard work but rejection in inevitable and I can't allow it.
After lifetime of being treated like shit, the thought of another possibility of it and my brain goes to "abort" mode.
>>
>>34186804
31 here. Nothing matters.
>>
File: the end of hulk.jpg (287KB, 1038x901px) Image search: [Google]
the end of hulk.jpg
287KB, 1038x901px
>>34186804
I'm 36. I have a career, own a house, etc. but I've never had a gf or any friends, and I probably never will.
>>
24, turn 25 in three days. Things aren't the worst, but they've been better. Currently like my jobs but don't make a lot of money.
>>
>>34188348
>If you look like shit you can't expect anything better than shit.
Oh, so I only need to reconstruct my face. Good advice, my man, you truly are an inspiration.
It's like you are so retarded you can't fathom the fact that some of us are simply ugly, not fat retards that are incapable of dressing properly and getting a haircut, but simply ugly fucks. As in horribly repulsive face ugly.
Fuck off with your generic platitudes, talking to girls will improve your condition only if you get positive experiences out of it, if you get shut down or rejected again and again you won't gain anything and if you have my face that'll probably happen. I'm also a manlet.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>34189489
Download a dating app. You have your shit together and literally nothing to lose from going on a date
>>
File: Berserker_Armor's_Madness.jpg (72KB, 300x334px) Image search: [Google]
Berserker_Armor's_Madness.jpg
72KB, 300x334px
>>34189489
Mich Senpai?
>>
File: gene-wilder-prime.png (353KB, 505x505px) Image search: [Google]
gene-wilder-prime.png
353KB, 505x505px
>>34189444
I admire your trips
>>
>>34189489
Same, except I have a couple of friends. Got a paid off house, good investments, rental income, etc. No gf since high school, and at this point my fear of losing my assets is as great as the pain of being alone. There's no winning either way.
>>
>25 in March
>can't decide whether to suicide now or after birthday
>>
File: image.png (774KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
774KB, 600x884px
>>34189791
Not him but you're probably not as ugly as you think you are. You're probably just below average at worst. The fact that you exist is enough proof that someone will find you attractive, since you're the product of two people who found each other attractive (unless one of your parents is a rapist or you're a clone)

And we have an advantage as men. Women aren't as visual as we are so if we're cool enough, our faces don't matter much. I know you've seen some ugly motherfuckers walking around with a sweet little thing on their arm. I know you've seen tiny motherfuckers who fuck women.

Everyone gets negative experiences out of talking to women because no one gets 100% positive experiences every time, especially men who didn't grow up learning how to deal with women. It's gonna hurt before it feels good.

Everyone gets rejected, stop crying faggot.
>>
>>34190006
Btw you're uglier when you don't fuckin groom yourself. Shave your neckbeard, get a nice haircut and clean those pimples off your face, you boost yourself up 1 or 2 points.
>>

I asked my mother for permission to commit suicide today and she sent me an email that's like 4,000 words long about positivity and the negative effect on young men growing up without a father.
>>
>>34190670
Why would you ask for her permission? Of course she'll say no.
>>
>>34186804
I turn 30 in 3 weeks.
That's when I plan to turn my life around.
>>
>>34186804
>never thought life would turn out like this.
You think that's bad? in a few short years, your body will enter the degradation phase, your hair will start greying and thinning and eventually you just die.
>>
>>34188348
nice commento bro
>>
>>34189489

now imagine being a 36 year old day laborer that makes minimum wage
>>
its getting worse everyday gosh
>>
>>34186804
>>Bout to finish my degree after years of part time

>>Have a wonderful girlfriend, but long distance

>>New job lined up, doesn't pay great but has lots of upside.

How about you guys?
>>
>be me, 27
>moved to new country
>Applying for jobs
>Go through a 'chat' with a recruitment person, a 2-man pre-interview interview and now i have the 'real' interview for the job
>i have to give a 10 minute presentation on a topic of their choice

what the literal fuck, can we have a job market for introverts now?
>>
File: activate.png (348KB, 374x512px) Image search: [Google]
activate.png
348KB, 374x512px
Is it too late to turn your life around at 26 after being in and out of community college since 2010 and no real work experience ?
>>
>42
>grocery store clerk
>no friends, never had a gf, no family
>cant afford a car
>wait in the freezing cold for the bus every morning, to go to a job that pays minimum wage

i cant go on. i lay in bed and cry every night. i just want to die
>>
File: 1483000681275.jpg (381KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1483000681275.jpg
381KB, 2048x1536px
>>34186804
>33
>love of my life left me
>think I might end it
>>
>>34192320
I'm trying to get my ex to take me back but she isn't answering my texts
>>
File: retarded godzilla concern.png (358KB, 1349x774px) Image search: [Google]
retarded godzilla concern.png
358KB, 1349x774px
>nearly 30
>thought I would be married with kids, a house, a car, and a career by the time I hit 25 as a kid
>tfw literally have nothing
>>
File: 1476954462312.png (3KB, 343x543px) Image search: [Google]
1476954462312.png
3KB, 343x543px
>>34186804
can somebody post this gondola without the 25+?
>>
25 tranny here. I'm ready for death
>>
>>34192236
Damn man I wish I could be your friend thats rough
>>
>>34186804
It's going pretty bad.
Can kind of see me being stuck in this state forever and hardly seeing anyone more than once a year. I've been unemployed for 9 months now, will I still be able to get another job?
>>
>>34191200
aww geez
>>
>>34186804
25, living with my parents is easy, but I want to live in Japan, I just can't find it in me to get a leg up, I ultimately need to either learn the language on my own, which I haven't even come close to be able to gather the willpower to do seriously not counting 2 or 3 times I took it seriously for a couple months, or planning to take multiple trips a year to try to build contacts and maybe have some opportunities pop up, I would need to buckle down and start working a lot more then I am though to do it, and it's so easy to just keep on living the easy life i've been living.
>>
File: [D-M]Worst_v20_c080_180_181.png (772KB, 1778x1400px) Image search: [Google]
[D-M]Worst_v20_c080_180_181.png
772KB, 1778x1400px
Work is going fine and I don't have to anything other than chill and listen to music and read manga. I never get why these threads are full of people who whine about everything.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPejLVODx7o
>>
File: spaceman.jpg (530KB, 1593x1080px) Image search: [Google]
spaceman.jpg
530KB, 1593x1080px
>36 years old
>whole life has been a disaster
>have lived at home with parents for entire life
>they hate and despise me now
>basically see me as subhuman
>don't even call me their son anymore
>the only work I do is picking vegetables from their vegetable garden
>they make me do it everyday, even if there are no vegetables growing
>on christmas day I had to pick 10 Potatoes before getting a gift
>none growing so had to draw pictures of them
>christmas present was a free account on a job website
>have held 3 jobs in 18 adult years
>first job at McDonalds, fired after 5 weeks because I intentionally used the cheeseburger buns on Big Macs to improve the product
>second job at a small carpet store, fired after 4 months for slapping a customer
>third job at small gun store, fired after 3 years (happiest of my life) because I carried a picture of Elliot Rodger in my wallet
>have no money, not even NEETbux
>not sure the government knows I am alive
>haven't been outside the house/yard in 1 year next week
>shower once a month
>brush teeth once a week
>skinny and malnourished because I am ashamed to eat parents food
>tfw it only gets worse
>>
>>34188436
How did you get that job? Looking for something similar
Origaneeno
>>
So where are the hordes of women approaching the wall and desperate for someone to wife and impregnate them that pol keeps talking about?
I'm ready.
>>
>>34192470
Can't you fucking "unemployed for XX months" winners just shut the fuck up.??
3 years here, so..
>>
>>34192433
Stop being a tranny then. Why would you intentionally make your life fucked up, people have real problems
>>
>>34186804
I'm 32. I keep fit doing boxing and I am currently taking a year off from work to recover. Being a bus driver in South London is terrible. I feel like a soldier with PTSD
>>
>>34192236
Shit, that's harsh. Did you finish any school, do you have any skills or interests that you could potentially use for employment? Maybe do some courses that would allow you to sidegrade to a low level job that at least has prospects of moving up the food chain?
Once you get your foot in the door in a big company, even as a mail boy, advancement is just a matter of being better or even equal to an average corporate drone, which shouldn't be hard to accomplish.
>>
29 khv, wizard status rapidly approaching.

I'm only now getting in shape. I was a fat fucking slob up until 1 year ago. Now I'm at least trying.

The only thing I have going is that I have a stable job (only pays $40k/year though) and have nearly $60k saved up.

I still don't know what I'm gonna do with my life. I know I wasted it all but at least I'm in a better position now.

I would have loved to have kids... maybe I'll cuck out and marry a single mom or something.
>>
>>34192630
Because r9k is for losers and being a loser becomes more painful the older you get. Why wouldn't they whine?
>>
File: image.jpg (11KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 125x125px
>>34192697
>fired after 4 months for slapping a customer
>>
>26 next week
>working a retail job that pays a bit over the minimum wage
>basically dropped out of law school, trying to learn programming, going really slow
>living with a female friend
>after some time she said that she loved me and wanted us to be together
>I refused
>because of my views, my pessimism, indifference and my general lack of interest in the normal stuff she's slowly starting to resent me
>planning to move out and kill myself as soon as I grow a pair
>>
File: 1480240243937.jpg (70KB, 452x342px) Image search: [Google]
1480240243937.jpg
70KB, 452x342px
>>34193135
I know this is a funpost but it made me mad nonetheless.
>>
>>34192175
Not at all, plenty of people only turn their lives around in their 30s
>>
Just gonna put my unrelatable feels on the table

>25
>living with mommy
>unemployed for 7 months
>dad ded when I was kid
>older brother blind with severe cerebral palsy
>mom is a Jehovahs Witness and literally believes that people will eventually rise from the dead in a world without disease and conflict
>never had gf, never will
>has stupid creative media education for unemployable idiots
>smoking hash makes me cope, but for some arbitrary reason it's illegal to use harmless drugs
>afraid of phone calls and emails
>will never have a career
>will never have enough money to live a decent life without human interaction

I live next to some train tracks, if it wouldn't be so traumatic for my mother I would just lay my head on the tracks and wait. My plan is to get a shitty job and then spend all the money on hash until my mom and brother both die, then kill myself.

The only "positive" thing about my life is I actually had sex once 7 years ago when I wasn't completely broken yet. The rejection afterwards probably played a big part in my life fucking up.
>>
File: 1424833716621.jpg (79KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424833716621.jpg
79KB, 515x600px
>>34186804
Going alright. 26 here.
Was able to nab my first girlfriend at the tender age of 24 and we live together, still we live with my parents though. I'm in a computer science program at the local community college so thats good. Get some manual labor work twice a week, but my gf pretty much pays for everything. I play vidya like 5+ hours a day while my gf is gone at work and pretend like I've been working on homework all day. I have a serious addiction problem i think, its the old part of me that just won't die.

Overall I've been able to turn into a half normie adult after seeing how fucked my life was around 23. No friends, no gf, nor prospects. Happiness is possible for us older lads. Just have to have the realization.
>>
>>34188046

>being so utterly retarded and childish that you think it matters.

4chan has always been for adults with the exception of /b/.

You are objectively a worthless fucking failure if you're under 25 and wasting your youth here on an ancient website for old men from two decades ago.
>>
>>34192930
Learn to fake confidence. As long as you have a job to back it up, you should be able to get women. You already have the most important characteristic out of two when it comes to attracting non-fat women. Don't settle for a single mom, you got this far already.

>confindent [ ]
>finacially stable [x]
>>
>>34192175
Do you have kids? Do you have a debilitating disease? If you answered no to both of these questions, then that is the answer to your question as well.
>>
>>34193459
How the fuck does a useless loser like you get a gf?
>>
>>34193614

>being so autistic you fell for the status = gf meme
>>
>>34187017
25 years= 1/4 of a century= probably 1/3 of your life
>>
27 here.

>still miserable
>work soul wrenching job
>0 friends, 0 gf

All in all I am not hopeful for the future. the only happiness I seem to cling to is the thought of getting a large quantity of heroin and overdosing to my death. I have pledged to wait until my parents have passed on, however, so I have some years to bear.
>>
>>34186804
Good I retired at 30 and get to spend all day with my senpai, just got back from hiking and started up a bbq for our dinner. Will play risk with wife and kids while watching a movie then I might play some video games.
>>
>>34193651
the last 10 to 20 years of your life are usually pretty bad though, so 25 years is probably closer to 1/2 your life.
>>
>>34193648
That's not a meme, you probably just have a fat girlfriend. Fat women are less than nothing.
>>
>>34192236
how do you survive on min wage
awsddsdfd
>>
>>34188719
>>34188719
master in what?
>>
>>34190670
> tell your mom you want to suicide
> she sends you an email

she's telling you she doesnt care buddy
>>
To everyone who's around 30:
What would you do differently at 25 if you had the chance? Would you focus on exercise, learning, working, socializing or improving mental health somehow? How do I adult?
>>
>>34193509
>4chan has always been for adults
Maybe it was 10 years ago. Definitely not now.
>>
>>34192697
>elliot rodger's pic in wallet

lol why would u do that?
>>
>>34194085
>Would you focus on exercise, learning, working, socializing or improving mental health somehow?

Yes.

If I could do it over, I would learn a trade or get a degree in something I could seque into an actual career instead of getting a generic science degree, which is absolutely worthless.

>exercise

this is good but there's no need to overdo. an hour a day is healthy and normal.

>learning

get a degree that makes sense and you know you can get a job with

>working

most important. work as much as you can. always have some sort of income coming in. even if it's a mcjob it could open doors in the future.

>socializing

dunno how. can't help you there, but maybe join some meetup/clubs that interest you?

>improving mental health

see a shrink. they're typically helpful. the toastmasters course is a good way to improve your confidence, i've heard.
>>
>>34192768
>stop being disabled lol
>stop having cancer lol
>>
>>34192697
you've always been fired for dumb shit buddy, try again but this time no stupid shit ok?
>>
>>34194185
I was just hyped about him at the time
>>
>>34186804
Every year shit gets a little bit better. Almost 30.

Should get about ten thousand back in my pocket from the scholarship.

Just joined a international graduate honors society because muh four point.

My next to last semester on my master's degree.

Job prospects look alright.

Cute gf.

Cute undergrad girls.

I could use some better insurance to fix my teeth, or some better local outfits, but w/e. I only have a handful of months left.
>>
>>34192706
hehe. You fell for that meme?????

Youll never be good enough for a woman. Best bet is to get some money in your bank and become a sugar daddy
>>
>>34194085
Look up demonic confidence, or any other PUA crash course. It's not even about fucking tons of girls, just being able to be interact and take lead in your encounters with them. It's going to get harder with every year and you will stand out more and more among men who draw confidence from their past experiences.
No, you will not "organically" meet a qt and just click, you need to be able to actively make a move.
>>
File: Calm & Collected.jpg (46KB, 525x600px) Image search: [Google]
Calm & Collected.jpg
46KB, 525x600px
>>34187055
34 here, got swole finally, best shape of my life, but still working a shitty minimum-wage jerb, no friends no girlfriend, even though I'm now hot enough to have tons of female attention, years of isolation and fatness have given me adult-onset autism.
>>
>>34186804
29 here. I've noticed that my frustration has gone from purely sexual to romantic. I don't long so much for dick in pussy anymore, I just don't want to be alone at the time. Life feels pointless if I'm just living it for myself.

On the bright side the mental block that kept me from asking a girl out for over a decade has cleared. In the last six months I've asked two girls out and almost scored with a 50+ colleague (I was drunk as fuck and passed out). I'll just keep trying, it's scary as hell but no longer impossible.

Also, I recently met a fucking great robot that I've been chatting to a bit. He turned out to be gay and also crossdresses a little. Greatest person I've met in fucking years, so interesting and fun to talk to. Unfortunately he's also depressed and self-harms, it's so unfair how the world always shits on the best people. Keep fighting, gay anon. You are a beautiful person and you deserve to be happy. Wish I could do more for you.
>>
>>34188348
Some of us just aren't mentally strong enough to handle constant rejection and mistakes. I tried it on once with a girl once and it crushed me. I absolutely cannot do it on a regular basis, so I'll never learn.
>>
File: Loveable Suffering.png (283KB, 714x574px) Image search: [Google]
Loveable Suffering.png
283KB, 714x574px
>>34189218
I'm 34 right now, 27 felt like a year or two ago.

It fucking FLIES.

FLIES.
>>
File: CALM DOWN AWOOO.jpg (431KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
CALM DOWN AWOOO.jpg
431KB, 1058x705px
>>34192706
They're looking for the 30-something chubby, schlubby nerds that work in IT or middle-management and pull in at least 75K a year to settle down and shit out some untermenschen with, buddy, not guys like us.
>>
>>34192419
tineye is your friend
at least google image search is
>>
>>34194961
>They're looking for the 30-something chubby, schlubby nerds that work in IT or middle-management

Wait, that's me. Except I'm dieting and exercising, should I stop?
>>
guys, i'm 25 years old at the moment and I'm drinking beer to feel better than i feel normally.

someone reply to this.
>>
>29
>NEET
>can't drive
>still live with my mum
>dropped out of high school when I was 15
>dropped out of college a couple of years later
>no ambitions, no goals in life
>too old to get back into education
>everyone I knew growing up has moved on
>gfs/married/houses/careers
>left behind in a dead end northern town
>nothing to do here but drink yourself to death
>the only people left who live in my town are violent delinquent drug addict thugs
>legitimately fear for my safety every time I go outside
>all my hobbies are solo & take place on the internet
>nobody understands that there is nothing to do for someone my age who has no social life
>all the activities that take place outside are social activities
>have nobody to go outside and be social with
>every time I go outside I feel like I don't belong there and can't relate to anyone or anything

>not worked for 9 years
>the paper my CV is printed on is worth more than my job experience
>literally impossible to explain the massive work gap
>too old to get an apprenticeship in a trade skill
>only place I could find employment is in the service industry flipping burgers or serving coffee
>would have to compete with thousands of other people for the most menial low paying job
>would have to compete people almost half my age who would work for a lot less
>would have to compete with OAP's coming out of retirement to work barrista jobs
>even if I found full time, meaningful employment wages are so low I STILL wouldn't be able to afford to be independent
>would still have to live with my mum
>would still be a loser who's only purpose is to be a low skill unit of labour to use and then throw away

Hello darkness my old friend...

I didn't learn the life skills necessary early on in life to help me through the rest of it. I learned avoidance behaviours is the best way to deal with your problems and now the only thing I do is sit at my computer for 16 hours a day distracting myself with media.

Don't cry for me, Im already dead
>>
File: Cute Fear.gif (208KB, 354x534px) Image search: [Google]
Cute Fear.gif
208KB, 354x534px
>>34195061
No keep it up faggot, best thing I ever did in my life was getting fit it feels soooo fucking good to like how you look.

>>34195065
Hey anon, what's wrong?
>>
>>34195126
hi, im a mentally ill highschool dropout and i have no future. what about you
>>
>>34195177
>mentally ill

No you're not. As long as you're able to form coherent thoughts and arrive at logical conclusions, you are not mentally ill, just mentally weak.
>>
File: 1469430904596.jpg (338KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1469430904596.jpg
338KB, 1280x960px

No debts, no friends, no gf, no regrets.

All I do is drink and piss away my days at a dead end job where everyone thinks I do a great job but I basically get paid to read books all day because no one actually has a fucking clue what I do.

I got so much disposable income I can do whatever the fuck I want and I still do nothing at all.
>>
>>34195257
nah man, look up mentally ill ijn the dictionary
>>
File: ClZ9tPsVYAMiqdh.jpg large.jpg (155KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
ClZ9tPsVYAMiqdh.jpg large.jpg
155KB, 1600x1067px
I haven't talked to people offline or online in a while after my sleep schedule got messed up.
I kind of like it, but at the same time I feel so incredibly out of touch with the world. I haven't seen the sun in a while either, not that it shines that much during winter, just a few petty hours.

Watched some interesting documentaries about suicide in east asia and then a couple from WW2. Operation chariot sure seemed like a wild ride, it got me all excited for some reason.

Today though, I'll just smoke some cigarettes, drink coffee and try to make music happen. It'll be good.
Thanks for reading my blog.
>>
File: 1484289937740.jpg (51KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
1484289937740.jpg
51KB, 480x475px
Just sold the house that my ex girlfriend and I bought together to raise our kid in.

Out of the blue she told me that she didn't love me.

I'm now laying on a mattress on the floor of my shitty flat. I want to kill myself but the thought of my little monkey being without a dad forever is too much and stops me.

It seems as if my life is a cruel joke or maybe serves only to warn others.
>>
>>34194216
Those aren't the same thing as being a tranny. You're actually sort of a cunt for implying they are.

Gender is a social construct. There is no possibility that you were born with a female mind inside of your head. Your body is what it is. You can choose to adhere to gender roles or not, but gender isn't defined by how you act or "feel".
>>
File: Circle of Death.jpg (145KB, 429x429px) Image search: [Google]
Circle of Death.jpg
145KB, 429x429px
>>34195177
>77

KEK blesses you, anon.

Me, I'm a 34-year old minimum-wage college dropout from back in the early 00's.

Never thought it would matter until I got myself attractive enough to catch the eye of cutie pies but now I have muh insecurity about muh crappy job and apartment holding me back.
>>
File: punished messi.png (153KB, 318x446px) Image search: [Google]
punished messi.png
153KB, 318x446px
Best thing that happened to me was being around very old (age 80+) seniors and them only complaining about their health and diseases all day and how they wished they had my age (27 at the time).

I realized I was throwing away my one chance at life and there is lots of stuff I could be doing if only I stopped being embarrassed and afraid of doing the first step 100% of the time.

After being NEET for 6 years I finally held my first job at 28, three month part-time contract stacking produce at a mall. Shit's fuckin hard on your back.

But not everything's lost Anons.

>still a kv
>still no drivers license
>still no home
>>
File: mtf_brain_scan_differences.png (254KB, 959x714px) Image search: [Google]
mtf_brain_scan_differences.png
254KB, 959x714px
>>34195510
gender roles, dress, and behavior are socially constructed
gender identity is biological
>>
>>34195257
mentally ill =/ violently retarded/brain damaged, you mentally ill faggot.
>>
>>34195548
how do you survive on minimum wage my man?
>>
File: 1482088237910.jpg (40KB, 680x509px) Image search: [Google]
1482088237910.jpg
40KB, 680x509px
>26
>Work six days a week overnight
>Live at home with parents
>Dad got laid off and his wife is a fat cunt that refuses to work
>Pay rent, all the bills besides cable/internet, and food besides the 200 a month she gets in n food stamps
>Working to be broke
>Best friend overdosed two months ago
>Have had two GFS but last one was 4 years ago
>Just work, gym, eat and sleep.
>Have no life, friends, goals or ambition
>Want to anhero but if I did parents would lose the house and my lil sis would have to grow up in a shelter

Probably going to wait until my dad gets a job then kill myself with a overdose. I'm not sad, angry, happy, manic or depressed. I just feel nothing, complete apathy. Nothing brings me joy anymore or anger. Idk what to do.
>>
File: 1337 RU$$1@N HAXXORZZ.jpg (73KB, 592x768px) Image search: [Google]
1337 RU$$1@N HAXXORZZ.jpg
73KB, 592x768px
>>34195638
I work full-time and my tiny little studio is only $700 a month including utilities.

A single man can live very cheaply if he wants to, I don't have daily $50 Starbucks dates with my friends to keep up with ya know?
>>
>>34195671
i get you my man, i do. i guess there's no hope
>>
>>34195563
Being around old people has really helped me with social anxiety and self consciousness about my appearance
>>
File: 541.jpg (55KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
541.jpg
55KB, 500x506px
At age 23, Tina Fey was working at a YMCA.

At age 23, Oprah was fired from her first reporting job.

At age 24, Stephen King was working as a janitor and living in a trailer.

At age 27, Vincent Van Gogh failed as a missionary and decided to go to art school.

At age 28, J.K. Rowling was a suicidal single parent living on welfare.

At age 28, Wayne Coyne (from The Flaming Lips) was a fry cook.

At age 30, Harrison Ford was a carpenter.

At age 30, Martha Stewart was a stockbroker.

At age 37, Ang Lee was a stay-at-home-dad working odd jobs.

Julia Child released her first cookbook at age 49.

Vera Wang failed to make the Olympic figure skating team, didn't get the Editor-in-Chief position at Vogue, and designed her first dress at age 40.

Stan Lee didn't release his first big comic book until he was 38.

Alan Rickman gave up his graphic design career to pursue acting at age 42.

Samuel L. Jackson didn't get his first movie role until he was 41.

Morgan Freeman landed his first MAJOR movie role at age 52.

Kathryn Bigelow only reached international success when she made The Hurt Locker at age 57.

Grandma Moses didn't begin her painting career until age 76.

Louise Bourgeois wasn't featured in the Museum of Modern Art until she was 71.

All of you bellends need to chill out

By the way, do you guys think i should suck a creamy log of shit straight from andy biersacks ass????
>>
>>34189456
I completely get what you're saying, I still get terrified of the thought of being rejected, but I am getting better and better.
I've been opening up to people (talking about my history with depression, anxiety, coming out as bisexual etc.) more and more these couple of days, and I gotta tell you, it feels great.
You just have to keep trying though. Don't make any excuses.
>inb4 Shia "DO IT" memes
>>
>>34195671
I guess it's technically possible but that would have me living paycheck to paycheck and saving <$100 a month if I'm lucky. The first time I had car problems I'd be out on the street.
>>
File: Candice Slaying Cucks.png (1MB, 1732x1241px) Image search: [Google]
Candice Slaying Cucks.png
1MB, 1732x1241px
>>34195709
>no hope

For what? My acquaintances that fell for the career and wife and kids memes are even more miserable than I am my man. They all say they envy my carefree lifestyle, and they're whipped/stressed as fuck, at the beckon-call of their women/kids.

There is no hope for happiness, only contentment.
>>
>>34195843
yea i guess you're right. maybe it isn't as bad as I am thinking.. pretty drunk right now
>>
File: 00044upset.png (364KB, 496x522px) Image search: [Google]
00044upset.png
364KB, 496x522px
I saved up enough to go to Norway and visit my steambf.
Other than that it's not that great. I don't like getting older. This is so hard...
>>
File: Canada is Best.jpg (125KB, 776x921px) Image search: [Google]
Canada is Best.jpg
125KB, 776x921px
>>34195830
I'm lucky in that I have a financial cushion due to inheriting like 70,000 when my aunt died, so I have peace of mind there at least, no worries about living paycheque-to-paycheque anymore.
>>
File: 1483060822082.jpg (190KB, 671x649px) Image search: [Google]
1483060822082.jpg
190KB, 671x649px
Turning 26 in March.

Anyone else here non-virgin/capable of getting a gf/bf but too jaded with the opposite sex to bother anymore? Anyone just chilling and taking it easy? I spend all my time drawing and playing vidya when I'm not at work, and disregard women.

Because honestly fictional waifus are more worth it.
>>
How do you fags deal with procrastination?
>>
File: Patience.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
Patience.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>>34195858
Everyone is sad and depressed anon, everyone. Even the people in relationships, it's what we call The Human Condition.

I personally believe we choose to reincarnate again and again into 3D because we need to experience these kinds of suffering to evolve, so don't get too down, all this suffering is for a good cause and is the exact reason we chose to come here again for another round of it. Learn the lessons being pushed on you to progress.
>>
>>34193652
Hey bro want to od together, that's how I plan on going out
>>
>>34195809
Eating shit isn't healthy and it tastes quite bad
>>
>>34195269
if you have all this disposable cash with no responsibilities (other than showing up to work) then just travel
>>
File: 1482799331305.jpg (41KB, 396x382px) Image search: [Google]
1482799331305.jpg
41KB, 396x382px
>>34196028
Not him, but traveling by yourself is not only one of the worst wastes of money, it's also pretty boring to go by yourself. Unless you have a specific event you want to go to, why would you spend hundreds or thousands of dollars to go somewhere just for the sake of saying you went?
>>
>>34192697
>>on christmas day I had to pick 10 Potatoes before getting a gift
>>none growing so had to draw pictures of them
lost it right there.
>>
>>34195950
>Reincarnating again and again to experience suffering so We can evolve
But then Whats the end game of it all? The logical consequence Would be that after the right number of reincarnations, We no longer are. So while We were, We experienced suffering, and then We werent anymore, so we couldn't experience anything anymore. Sounds pretty shitty
>>
>>34195269
You're living the fucking dream. What do you do for a living?
>>
>>34195981
What does it taste like?

Doesn't sound too bad
>>
>>34193614
His gf probably isn't a prize in the brains or looks departments. I really don't say that to be insulting, and I hope they are both happy above all, but I'm just saying.
>>
>>34192697
Dude...
I just am not quite sure you're telling the truth here.
>>
>>34196395
it's really spicy and bitter. most people can't actually eat it either, it's very difficult to swallow.
>>
>>34195269
how do i get a job like this? reading, writing, paying attention to detail is some of the things im good at. i also have no problem doing soul-crushingly boring stuff as long as I'm not interrupted by other people much. I need a job like that fuck.
>>
>>34187017
I think 26 is the definite change, but I'm 27 and can guarantee it's as different as it's gotten so far. Time absolutely flies by even when you aren't doing anything.
It's going to get faster and faster, I feel it.
>>
File: 1439747930241.jpg (70KB, 679x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439747930241.jpg
70KB, 679x720px
>>34188440
>have everything

This is a meme. I have a decent paying job, but it's soulless, crushing work. It haunts everything you do. You know in the back of your mind it's gonna be there tomorrow.Doesn't matter that you can buy things. You never have the drive/time to enjoy them. It drains everything from you.

It's hell lad.
>>
>>34187017

I think that 25 is when it actually hits you that you're not 18 any more. From 18 - 24 literally nothing feels different.

You wake up thinking that you're still 18 and bam. You've hit 25.

It's like you realise that you're actually an adult and you've wasted all your potential and nobody is ever going to be proud of you and you'll never accomplish anything meaningful with your life.

You're *just* past the point of being able to fix shit. If you're extremely lucky and motivated you can bring it back around but suddenly you blink and you're 29 and noone would even notice for days if you died.
>>
>started skateboarding this year
>I'm 28 years old
It's probably a mid life crisis if I'm being honest with myself but I don't care I'm having fun
>>
>>34196851
For me it was when I hit 24, but to be fair that's because I was thinking "holy shit I'm going to be 25 next year".
>>
File: 1484522011732.gif (1MB, 326x268px) Image search: [Google]
1484522011732.gif
1MB, 326x268px
>>34196712
spicy????? why??? Did you eat taco bell beforehand?
>>
File: Pointbreaktheatrical.jpg (36KB, 300x442px) Image search: [Google]
Pointbreaktheatrical.jpg
36KB, 300x442px
>>34195809
>Kathryn Bigelow only reached international success when she made The Hurt Locker

is dis niqqa serious?
>>
>>34196962
it's spicy whether you had spicy food or not. it's just the way it tastes.
>>
>>34194085
29 here.

This order.

>Exercising

Looks/body will always trump $$$ when it comes to pulling random slags (that you dont have to pay for)

>working/learning
Depends on your field of study...but its always best to get into a company at the ground level early to work your way up. You dont want to be 30 years old and looking for your first big boy job. Youll be making less than 11$ an hour and your shift will suck.

Everything else is unimportant until you sort out the first two.
>>
>>34195656
>I'm not sad, angry, happy, manic or depressed. I just feel nothing, complete apathy. Nothing brings me joy anymore or anger. Idk what to do.

Textbook depression, and yet you lift? Time to increase the weight.
>>
ty for this. This is exactly what I needed to read.
>>
>>34189444
Yeah. A lot lately. I have no one to console me.
>>
>>34192697
Parents sound aweful. They are the ones you should be slapping. Elliot was a qt so I totally understand carrying his picture around.
>>
>>34192772
Oh hoho I bet the chavs were the most annoying people ever.
>>
File: 1480803147798.png (69KB, 287x220px) Image search: [Google]
1480803147798.png
69KB, 287x220px
Turning 27 this wednesday. I feel like shit. A virgin with no friends and no job. At this point I just want to join the rest of the wageslaves so I can at least pay for decent entertainment to distract myself from my own misery. Right now I have $2 in my wallet. That's it. I can't even order a pizza. And if it wasn't for my monthly allowance from my mother, I'd be living under a bridge and dumpster diving for food.
>>
>>34195656
I will never understand why people work so hard to support deadbeat relatives
>>
>>34197910

If you're in the US look for a place called labor finders, they can get you a temp job working outside.
>>
>>34192175
i am the exact same person as you.
i think we're just gonna have to lie on applications and hope they dont check into it.
debating between putting my friends down as refrences and saying they're managers at whatever made up company or just saying i was self employed but i'm not sure how to bs that one.
another day another 25+ thread.
i really am here forever arent i
>>
File: feel1.png (968KB, 1103x1007px) Image search: [Google]
feel1.png
968KB, 1103x1007px
How to get a trade or career that isn't physically demanding?
>>
>>34195085
I am in the same kind of boat. Not exactly the same but I have no real work experience or education. I recently got a job this year. Its part time and its okay. It gets me out of the house at least. Everyday when I have to interact with other people, it just reminds me of how pathetic I truly am.
>>
>>34198154
Pay a lot of money to the educational jew scammers and hope it all works out.
>>
>>34192930
just keep saving money until you get enough to move to thailand and smash azn boi pucci until you OD
>>
>>34187141
Good for you man, and good luck with your friends.
>>
File: Into.jpg (64KB, 284x297px) Image search: [Google]
Into.jpg
64KB, 284x297px
>>34196182
Why are you assuming the game has an ending, anon? It's more of an open-ended sanbox-RPG.
>>
>26
>work a job I don't mind
>moved out
>no bf but lost my virginity
>buying a new computer in March
>vacation coming up

Life is looking swell.
>>
File: 1 feel.png (40KB, 249x296px) Image search: [Google]
1 feel.png
40KB, 249x296px
>went wit mum to a little dinner
>felt like crying because she won't be around soon because he's in her 60s
Lads, how do I stop tearing up?
>>
>>34198154
HVAC pays really well once you build up a lot of experience.
CNA's can make over 20 an hour and the training takes like a month. you will probaly have to work in a nursing home for a couple years making roughly 12 an hour before a hospital will take you though. hospitals pay really well. you will literally be in a world of shit though.
welding can be a gravy train depending on where you work. it can also be hell on earth that will destroy your body and soul.
>>
>>34198193

What kind of job did you get? Is it retail?

I honestly don't know what I'm supposed to with the rest of my life.
>>
>>34190670
Do you have a kid?

Orefin
>>
sigh..
fuck life.
all I want to say.
>>
>>34195085
Dude if your still here, I can talk to you
>>
>>34198546

Yah I'm still here what about?
>>
Anyone 30+ a complete shut in for at least 4+ years? or is this the part where we kill ourselves?
>>
>>34198582
Why don't you try getting a job as a junior chef and learn that trade or get an apprenticeship as a joiner etc you aren't too old, my buddy's 22 and he just started his apprenticeship as a joiner so I can't see why you can't. There's also call centres etc to start up your career bro
>>
Is it autistic that i can remember onion urls if i repeat them to myself for like 15 minutes, they are 16 character strings btw
>>
>>34198645
>apprenticeship as a joiner
do Chefs make good money?
>>
>>34198530
whats wrong, anon?

wanna talk about it?
>>
>>34195085
Oh shit man I'm sorry
If an autist like me can hold a job I'm sure you can too. CMON YOU CAN DO IT MATE
>>
>>34198676
Chefs make decent money and plus you know how to cook it's a win win. It's not too hard to get into
>>
>>34198645

Chef is never something I've even considered. I only *just* learned how to cook pasta. Cooking is also an extremely stressful and intensive job and I might just be too anxious to handle that kind of work.

You can pretty much only get apprenticeships in the UK until you're 24 and after that you're shit out of luck.

call centres are a no go due to my anxiety about talking to people. They're also high stress high turnover jobs. I don't even order food over the phone I have to do it all online.
>>
>>34186804
I kind of feel bad for you guys but then I'm reminded most of you are lazy shits.

>26
>finished pharmacy school last year
>make over 100k a year
>good social circle, good friends who I play vidya with, even good online friends I've kept touch with for 6+ years now
>good relationship with parents
>stopped being a virgin when I decided to be social at 22 (getting laid is retardedly easy, girls are literal whores, I'm only 6/10 though 8/10 if I groom/dress well).
>started going to the gym to stay fit, it's now become routine

I got all this because I put the effort in to get it. Nothing was handed to me, I come from a poor ass family as well.
>>
>>34198876
It's never too late just let me tell you that don't give up my brother is in the same shoes as you and I know it's not pretty. Get a job anywhere even a corner shop, admini assistance, save up for your driving lessons, when you pass then join uber and do that for a living. Currently trying to get my brother into that
>>
>>34198934
>finished pharmacy school last year
It's incredibly hard to get into those programs.good for you
>>
File: 17stx74rbf3pqjpg.jpg (34KB, 300x281px) Image search: [Google]
17stx74rbf3pqjpg.jpg
34KB, 300x281px
>27
>low-wage stable government job
>live with parents
>spend weekends playing videogames and jerking off

Hating my life as I type this, senpai.
>>
>>34195085
>now the only thing I do is sit at my computer for 16 hours a day distracting myself with media.
Same here man, same fucking here. It's really a shame.
>>
having a good life just seems so far away. the possibility of it just seems impossible.
>>
>>34198934

>"nothing was handed to me"
>was born with the raw intelligence and provided the developmental environment necessary to enter and complete a pharmacy program; was born in the first world, was born without any serious physical defects

Sure, Chad. I'm sure your life would've turned out just the same had you been born 5'4" with an IQ of 82.
>>
Got a interview tomorrow at five guys as a cook.
I'm 26 btw.
>>
File: 1354815358302.jpg (11KB, 165x148px) Image search: [Google]
1354815358302.jpg
11KB, 165x148px
>just realized I'm turning 25 in just six days

FUGG

What do?
>>
>>34195572
right. my shorter, much weaker girlfriend should protect ME! down with patriarchy!

some roles exist because they don't work in the other direction
>>
>>34199160
I'm assuming I was born with the same or less opportunity as most people here in the first world are born with.
>>
>>34195809
>At age 30, Martha Stewart was a stockbroker

subtle
>>
>>34199177
it'll be ok anon.

what's the trouble?
>>
>>34198988

That is an idea. The only thing holding me back from learning to drive is money.

I really wish I could blame all this shit on autism but I'm not even on the spectrum.

I just honestly don't see what's in it for me. I could go out there, break my ass looking and hunting for work every day. I'd find some shitty manual labour job that would only make me hate life and legitimately become suicidal for money that wouldn't be much better than what I get in NEETbux.

Is that all my life is worth? I wouldn't be working to live. I'd be living to work. My life would just be shoved into some 0 hours contract with no hope for the benefit of someone else.
>>
>>34199299
It's all up to you at the end of the day, do you want it or not that is the question.
>>
>>34186804
33, homeless in two weeks.
not real good.
goddamn if i'm gonna work at burger king though
i'll be a hobo before that
>>
>>34195809
Most of these are false.
>>
29, but I tell people at work I'm 27.

That's a pretty good summary of my life.
>>
Gonna be 25 next month. I've got official observer status in this thread.
>>
File: 1312203376340.jpg (20KB, 582x329px) Image search: [Google]
1312203376340.jpg
20KB, 582x329px
33 years old.

>constant panic attacks since I was 12 years old
>depression since child
>never had gf
>no job or even decent work experience
>college grades are shit because failed college classes for 10+ years
>been going to gym for 10 years and still no gains

The no gains part probably sucks the most though. Is this rock bottom?
>>
>>34199207

Millions of people in the first world were born into chronically violently/sexually abusive households where they were not fed regularly, properly clothed, or medically cared for, and as a result are mentally and physically stunted.

Its a bell curve of opportunity. There is no "typical" opportunity. Some have, more, some have less. No two people have to same.
>>
Anyone having panic attacks thinking about life after their mom dying? I feel sick lads. She's 64 and she doesn't have that many years left and I'm breaking down recently and don't know why. I'm in tears now, never happened to me before.
>>
i'm 36, i look like i'm about 28, and i feel like i'm 55 or 60.
>>
>>34200709

Lost my mom as a teenager. It imparted a sense of purposelessness unlike anything I can describe. The feeling hasn't gone away and its been more than a decade.
>>
>>34200709
she'll be fine
source: i get panic attacks about my cat dying and he's fine every fucking time. fuck that dude
>>
>>34200644
>Millions of people in the first world were born into chronically violently/sexually abusive households where they were not fed regularly, properly clothed, or medically cared for, and as a result are mentally and physically stunted.
your average white person is born into a middle class or higher family, get the fuck outta here
>>
27 here, it's really too late now.

what really fucked me up was balding when i turned 22. i remember when i was 18-21, a few good looking girls showed interest in me but i either brushed it off or didn't pursue it like it could have. thinking about these times makes me want to kill myself now. this stopped completely when i started losing my hair and i will never have another chance again.
>>
holy fuck if your not 30 your life has barely been wasted

get the FUCK off my board you child

man this shit hurts my SOUL fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>34200798

There is no such thing as an average person, that is a statistical idea. If by chance someone lives a life that is statistically average, it doesn't change the fact that virtually all of the distribution of quality of life is spread around that average.
>>
>>34200838
this isn't true, it's impossible to make up for not having sexual/romantic experience before the age of 22. by 25 any chance to have an enjoyable and fulfilling life is clearly over.
>>
i remember being 18, and not being sure what to major in. so, i went to my high school career advisor, and he asked me, "what is it you love to do?" and i said "well, i love to write. stories, poems, etc". and he said "well, then major in creative writing. you should always major in what you love doing". and i asked "but will i be able to get a job ? who will hire me?" and he said "dont worry about that. just major in something your passionate about. the rest will take care of itself, i promise you"

guess what? i majored in creative writing. got my bachelors degree. 6 years later, and ive still never been able to find a job. things never did "take care of themsleves". every time i think of my conversation with him, i want to track down my high school adviser and stab him to death. he ruined my life with his shitty advice, and sent me down the wrong path in life
>>
File: 1482276634181.jpg (37KB, 493x365px) Image search: [Google]
1482276634181.jpg
37KB, 493x365px
>turning 27 in just over a week
>still a KV
>>
>>34199168
Good luck! Bonne chance.
>>
I recently turned 28 and I'm still alone and a kissless virgin.
Honestly after 25 I started completely disregarding females and focusing on my own life and trying to make the best of it.
At last, I am becoming content.
>>
>>34201223
thats good anon. im 27 and it's been getting worse every year. i wonder if going on antidepressants will decrease my sex drive and make me care less.
>>
>>34195899
Yep. People here spend too much time stressing themselves out. It's all about perspective, and life can be pretty chill if you look at things the right way.
>>
>>34198428
HVAC control and system deaignera make really good money. Most "HVAC" guys are old, tweaked out duct slingers making what 1st year electrical journeymen make
>>
>>34201005
ehh I studied economics and i'm unemployed, so cheer up, studying an "employable" major isn't that good
>>
>>34198473
I work in a cafeteria as a dishwasher. Dishwashing or janitorial jobs are whats best for someone like me.
>>
>>34198383
Depends on your family history, but average female life span is about 81 years, so likely still have some time. Just hope she doesn't have prolonged illness. As someone who dealt with a loved one getting Alzheimers, it wears you down so bad when they die you feel guilty for how relieved you feel.
>>
File: 1 feeeeel.png (104KB, 275x268px) Image search: [Google]
1 feeeeel.png
104KB, 275x268px
>>34201524
How do you cope with those feels?
>>
>>34201539
>>34198383

What I want to do is, just make your mom as happy as you can while you still can
Someday something great will happen that you'll want to tell her about, but she won't be here to hear it
So make as many great things as you can happen while she's still here
>>
File: 1feel12.png (427KB, 475x478px) Image search: [Google]
1feel12.png
427KB, 475x478px
>>34201642
>So make as many great things as you can happen while she's still here
like what? What will make her happy anon?
>>
>>34201539
The feels of them dying? Or the feels of them getting really sick? Because before they got Alzheimers I had the same worries and would cry at night thinking about them dying (they were in their early 80s at this point). Then the Alzheimers came and when you have a hollow shell of the person you once loved, except now they're violent and angry and constantly trying to escape, you stop being afraid of them dying, and eventually want it to happen to end all the madness and stress. Then it does, and it actually feels good. Biggest sense of relief after all the stress. If you can get over the guilt of feeling so relieved afterwards, you'll be ok. It'll be 3 years since his death this october, and outside of a few nightmares after he died, where I dreamed they were still alive, it doesn't bother me. Honestly, the actual thing ends up being not nearly as bad as what you end up imagining.
>>
>>34201682
Lots of little things
Show her you love her, try something new with her once in a while
She's probably in a fragile time of her life too
>>
>>34201776
>>34201776
How do I stop constantly breaking down now? Tears just come out when I look at her. I don't want to break down in front of her
>>
>>34201857
You probably won't in front of her
But with me I try not to fight these things
If you want to cry then cry until it naturally stops

Not useful sorry
>>
>>34201880
Thanks anon.

organic
>>
File: 1483221887749.gif (1MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483221887749.gif
1MB, 720x720px
>>34197324
How'd you know? Tell me
>>
>>34199095
Shit that's literally me.

Have you considered change your job and move?
I want to do that but still figuring how to do it
>>
File: 1478275563634.jpg (351KB, 1356x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1478275563634.jpg
351KB, 1356x2048px
>>34186804

I turn 27 this year. I have nothing going for me. I got neetbux 3 years ago and I've pretty much just been playing vidya since then. I did try to reconnect with some old friends from high school but after a couple of months I just ignored them because of my paranoia/anxiety. Last year I was playing OSRS until around november I started playing WoW again. I'm still playing WoW but not doing any mythic raiding or anything because of my shit satellite internet. Still push 500k dps though. Other than that, I've been drinking a lot and gaining weight. I found out I had a fatty liver in august so I stopped drinking for about 3 months then the holidays came around and I started drinking regurlarly again in december. I wake up with chest pains every day but a drink makes it go away. I just buy myself 3-4 40oz of OE ($2.50 ea) and drink and play vidya all day. Not sure how much longer I'm going to last. At this point, I think I'm dependent so I'm not sure if just quitting drinking is a good idea. Or maybe it is, faster death.
>>
>>34198136
"friends" as references. Turning 40 in June. None of these friends you speak of. Want to an hero, but don't want to hurt family. My family hates me, yet worships me at the same time. I'm not that special. I just want to die.
>>
>>34195950
you still on here? talking about third density on 4chan whaat. are you harvestable or just afraid like me that ill have to come back to this shithole?
>>
>>34186804
>first time in years I had to 9-5 something
how do wageslaves do this 5 days a week
>>
Anons please i need some help. Today my girlfriend admitted that she was into cuckold porn before we started dating, but hasn't watched it since we began dating. I said id immediately break up with her if she ever proposed anything like that. She started crying and said she isnt attracted to black guys and would never want to do anything like that. Was she testing my reaction to see if id be into it as well? I felt disrespected as a man and like i feel like i shouldve broken up with her then and there. I cant stop thinking about this,am i over reacting, what should i do?
>>
>>34204311
You should fuck off to /adv/ normalfag
>>
>>34196792
What do you for a job anon?
>>
>>34186804
never had a job for over a month
never had a gf or real date
obviously no sex either
little to no friends outside of family many of them hate me too
wasted 7 years on university so far with no career prospects in sight
racked up over $80K debt so far
no car
have to walk everywhere since roommates never drive anywhere
huge generation gap between me and classmates
have to deal with people in their early 20s in a graduate program
all they talk about is anime and multiplayer games
wish I went to school back when I was 18 and could talk about genx shit
feel like everyone sees me as a retard - either patronized or ignored
>>
>>34186804
>25 and still in college

I'm so tired of fucking school. Go to class, get loads of bullshit assignments and studying you have to do. I just want to work and be able to go home and actually relax.
>>
File: 1427918507431.gif (1MB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1427918507431.gif
1MB, 300x200px
Just turned 29.

I have no marketable skills and I've been unemployed for many years.

>"Anon if you do this now you'll be able to catch up!"

There are younger people with more experience, better education, in better health, and they expect me to be able to compete.

It doesn't get any better. I'm NEETing off of my parents and it looks like it will stay that way. When they die I'll just be homeless and end up killing myself.
>>
File: 1449953722957.png (41KB, 188x182px) Image search: [Google]
1449953722957.png
41KB, 188x182px
>>34186804
Has anyone here ever gotten back into work after being unemployed for several years?

I'm 25, unemployed for 2 years now and I can't even imagine working a full-time job. I want to get out of this rut, but I don't even know if it's possible at this point.
>>
File: 1475956985161.jpg (170KB, 595x895px) Image search: [Google]
1475956985161.jpg
170KB, 595x895px
23 and I don't /r9k/ all that regularly, /pol/ fucked up my hope for the future, /mu/ made music far less enjoyable, university made me realize being smart and knowing science is mostly useless.

I'd have offed myself if it wasn't for a year of ketamine, acid and benadryl abuse. Also getting lucky enough for a slut to initiate sex. Now I feel better about avoiding it.
>>
>>34192697
>>none growing so had to draw pictures of them

sorry man but that's fucking funny
>>
>>34193785
are you the guy making all those neet threads?
>>
>>34193815

It's a meme.
I am wayyy worse than him and my gf spends all her money on me and my drug habits and is a legit 7.5/10 if not more.
>>
>>34200798
what you said is not incompatible with what he said
>>
>>34198092
does this exsist in california?
>>
>>34199160
Your post is a long winded way of saying "check your privilege"

go back to tumblr.
>>
>too autistic to land a job
>not autistic enough to get autismbux
>literally forced to leech off of my mom forever
I just want to die desu.
>>
>>34205455
>/mu/ made music far less enjoyable
I don't see how this is possible. Apart from the 'essentials', they listen to flavor of the month pitchfork approved garbage while bragging about their "taste". The board hasn't been the same since Kanye got given a 10. I haven't been on /mu/ in years but I still find stuff I really enjoy.

>/pol/ fucked up my hope for the future
I get this though.
>>
>>34192697
atleast you'll always have your childhood.
>>
im dead inside. just waiting for the outside to catsup.
>>
>>34186804
Getting better in all aspects except for romance (from rock bottom).
Lost a bunch of people I considered friends and reached a depressing plateu phase.

27 year old vrigin, no end in sight.
>>
>>34186804
40 here... 30 years left, guys.
>>
>>34198428
>cna makes over 20 an hour
top fucking kek, you'll be lucky to make 12 an hour doing that, also probably one of the worst jobs you can get, you'll literally be wiping demented old peoples assholes.
>>
File: gordy's gone man.jpg (35KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
gordy's gone man.jpg
35KB, 736x414px
things are... undefined and weird. I dislike everything more than not

got a job, my own small business. but business is shit and I barely make ends meet with frequent unpleasant phone calls from the companies that are really piling the stress up. very unsafe and uncertain aspect of my life, have no idea what to do when it inevitably blows up in my face.

got a gf. except gf goes to uni in another city, we see each other once a week at best, at worst once in two weeks. she recently disclosed that she is into rape and rough shit and wants me to slap her face and to bruise her in order for her to get off. I am not that opposed to it as much as I honestly don't give a shit about it. sex should be fun and tender and romantic with kinks, but certainly not something that includes a 15 minute wrestling foreplay where i sweat my ass off and ruin the sheets just so she could finally give up and let me """rape""" her. its tedious as shit man. and I don't have fb or tinder or anything and have no idea how to find a new gf because i dont even know how I got this one.

days are getting shorter, more uneventful and they pass quicker. I'm also overweight, got a proportionally small dick for my lank build and bald.
>>
>>34187055
I'm 36. Going to have another crack at making friends through online means... god help me
>>
>>34188717
You have a social circle? I envy your life of friends and normie activities. Do they invite you to stuff often and you say no because you know there'll be other times?
>>
>>34189444
That was me through most of 2015 and some of 2016. 2017 I'm just going to do whatever and try not to worry
>>
File: 1484611109662.jpg (132KB, 555x791px) Image search: [Google]
1484611109662.jpg
132KB, 555x791px
Give me some advice, guys. I'm 27 and contemplating what I'd like to do from here. Things are shitty and aren't really going to get better. I won't go into the details as there's nothing unique. But I want a goal. I can't be aimless. There are two things that I'm considering doing, one productive and one escapist. I don't have time for both.

1. Start to study literature and work on writing. I used to love reading and I've been told that I have some ability as a writer, though it is undeveloped. I doubt I'd ever "make it" but it would be a creative outlet and I could feel that the object of my studies would be something of value.

2. Study Japanese and waste my life playing romance VNs and other such things. I am confident I could learn the language as I made significant progress with it in the past before quitting. This is a possible choice because I have found that this medium is capable of giving me intense moments of catharsis. It is a mixture of joy and misery. I don't know if it's good, but at least I feel something real. Or rather, I can escape into an ideal that I wish was real. Hell, if I get skilled enough I could perhaps get some translation work on the side.

What do you think? I just know that I can't sit here for another year doing nothing, feeling nothing, learning nothing. Too much of my life is gone already.
>>
>>34207944
Why not study something interesting that actually pays?
I started Bioengineering a year ago.
>>
>>34207993
That is a good suggestion, but there's nothing like that that I care about. Money doesn't fulfill me. It's nice to be secure and buy things but it doesn't make me happy. I want some kind of happiness, to be fulfilled in some way. I used to think that would come from a (3D) woman, but I know now that it won't.
>>
>>34207944
if you are someone who takes VNs seriously you will probably never amount to anything in life. sorry for harsh words.
>>
>>34208153
Well aware of that fact!
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (130KB, 900x667px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
130KB, 900x667px
>>34193335
Dude, it's never too late. Don't just give up like that. Take out a loan and learn a trade. Trucking, Welding, Auto mechanics. Give yourself a chance.
>>
>28 KV
>No job for past 4 years.
>Was naive, hopefull, creative kid, and got used and bullied by others cos of that.
>Used VG and food as escapism. Got no help from anyone.
>Could have had everything but parent's cared only for my sister when i was growing up.
>The only time i feel happy is when i sleep.
>Have no dreams aspirations or hope anymore.
>Just playing WoW until i get kicked out, so i can finally kill myself.
>>
>>34195656
Take your sis and get the fuck out of that house. You'll be able to provided for both you and her without having to pay for your shitty parents.
>>
>>34189791
Nigger it sounds it is you who needs to kill yourself if you are not will to simply work on you. Remember, men shorter and uglier than you have achieved more than you simply because their attitude was "fuck you! Imma do whatever the fuck i want to get and achieve what i want." They don't get everything they want with that attitude, but they do get more than you.
>>
>>34208066
Same here. My living expenses are rather small, my hobbies cheap.
Doesn't mean I have to avoid a decently paying job, where I don't get worked to the bone.
>>
Decided i'll try and fix my life up this year, been trying to ge tin contact with old friends. End up in deep conversations with old crush who is in the same sort of situation as me. We chat for hours one night, but then the next day shes cold and distant to me, the next day back to chatting. Feels like she's stringing me along for when she isnt hanging out with her friends but I cant tell.
>>
>>34207944
I did the second and let me tell you you will spend a LOT of time in learning Japanese, if you really enjoy VNs, other Japanese media and the internet it will be worth your time but leave it as a hobby, learning a language is a great experience.
>>
>>34195336
>:42:54 N
Thanks for the nice blog post!
>>
>>34186804
if you are 25+ and still post here you need to execute yourself asap desu
>>
>>34186804
>never thought life would turn out like this.
I just watched Artosis and Tasteless cast Flash Vs Jaedong
I have tomorrow off work (and getting paid)
I'm loving life
>>
File: sk1426890959995.png (483KB, 648x648px) Image search: [Google]
sk1426890959995.png
483KB, 648x648px
>25+ thread on /r9k/
kek, what a bunch of losers.
>realise I'm turning 25 in a week
>mfw
>>
File: Emi.png (276KB, 322x436px) Image search: [Google]
Emi.png
276KB, 322x436px
>>34208834
Yeah I learned enough of the language to realize how difficult it is. I learned some Latin once and the difference (how much easier it was to learn Latin) was profound. The most difficult thing for me was learning vocabulary that had no relationship to English. It just seemed like meaningless sounds, if that makes sense. In Latin it was very simple. "Think" is "cogito" like in "cognition," for example. You have a head start that isn't there in Japanese. But I'm willing to put in the work. Thanks for the advice. Pic is my waifu.
>>
>>34195494
Damn man, I'm sorry. That's brutal
>>
File: What the fuck, yo.jpg (29KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
What the fuck, yo.jpg
29KB, 250x248px
>>34186804
I'm watching my best friends start to become so fucking broke that their children are going to be owned by a bank. The worst part is, this is all their own fault, they can't be happy with anything they have anymore and they seem to buy bigger and bigger things for the hell of it, like new flat-screens and brand new video games that they don't even play. Hell, they want a new car, even though the two that they have are in perfect condition

I just don't get it. They haven't even paid off their house yet and they're wanting to spend money on a brand new car and go on vacations every month.

They are living way beyond their means and I keep telling them that they need to get their priorities straight before they lose everything.

What do I do?
>>
File: 1481714062001.jpg (58KB, 540x416px) Image search: [Google]
1481714062001.jpg
58KB, 540x416px
>>34197421
Just hit lmao2plate bench and 3.5 plate DL. Going for a squat PR tomorrow wish me luck.

>>34198062
My father has actually been really supportive of me my whole life. Very caring and understanding. the company he worked for got bought out and there where huge layoffs and his department got cut. He's been looking for a job for a while now but can't find any work in his field.

>>34208460
I've thought about it but there's almost no way I could get custody of her (11 year old) and I wouldn't be able to get a place anyway with all of my money going towards bills. It would take me a long time to be able to save up first last and security. I wish I could just take her and leave but her mother would just fuck my shit up.;_;
>>
>>34186804
>29
>Living at home
>Mother is verbally abusive. Calls me a pussy, her daughter, autistic, retard.
>But cries and breaks down times I have moved out and begged me to come back.
>Father is checked out. Doesn't talk to me. Mr. Army Man, can't relate to weeaboo son, viseversa.
>Few jobs, nothing stuck.
>Unemployed.
>Given up on dreams after failing so much.
>Live in dying logging town.
>Nothing to do but hunt and drink and hangout at the DQ.
>Few girlfriends in past, each worse then the last.
>Given up on women.
>Not a virgin, have mai waifus.
>Recently out of rehab.
>Want to use but don't.
>Trying not to give up hope.
>Sit at computer all day.
>Don't know how to green text.
>Shitpost.
>Gotten back into WoW.
>forthealliance.jpg
>Vidja
>Anime
>Chicken tendies
>Depression
>Anxiety
>Bipolar
>Shower
>Best part of day is lying in bed at night thinking about waifus and falling asleep cuddling my pillow.
>Wake up.
>Lay around in bed for a few hours.
>Turn computer on.
>Shit.
>Do it all over again.

I miss highschool when I had a qt gf and we'd sit around playing MapleStory and fuck all day. Truly best years of my life.
>>
File: 1436480848937.jpg (110KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
1436480848937.jpg
110KB, 906x813px
>>34209270
>had a qt gf and we'd sit around playing MapleStory and fuck all day.

And you dare to mop here. you deserve everything.
>>
>>34209270
>A real female of course smells

Goddamn, man. I walked by one of the managers at work last night and she smelled horrible. Like she had been working a full shift and didn't wear any deodorant. It was awful. She is cute, though.
>>
>>34194085
Invest. Even if it is just peanuts.
>>
>>34209270

Only piece of advice I can give you is to keep away from this place and the soup vegetables masquerading as people who frequent it.

Anyone hoping for a life will be crippled by the all encompassing, semen scented miasma of failure that permeates /r9k/
>>
>had a few beers and went to play some cs go
>notice friend online I used to pay vidya with for hours at each other's houses
>invite him to play some demolition
>he accepts the invite, loads up the map, plays 1 round where he gets shot by 3 different guys
>silently rage quits
>check Facebook next day and he's posting vague passive aggressiveness shit
>"Well that's just fucking great."

Seeing this guy tears me up. He's living with his girlfriend and his girlfriend's baby daughter. The biggest cucks always post passive aggressive Facebook shit where they never explain why they're mad.

We're both 29 and this guy can't play a single round of video games with his oldest friend.

I wish we never got older.
>>
>>34207756
You should wrestle longer. It'll help burn off some weight.
>>
>>34209957
did you like exchange a single sentence with him?
>>
Anyone else still feel in their heads like they are younger? I feel like I stopped not long after 18. It's hard to think of myself as 27. I think, "I still have so much time," like I used to, but that time is gone now. I'm not an adult, even though I am.
>>
28 here
doesnt get any better and no not even hookers are helping. once a social retard always a social retard
>>
File: 1484238175603.jpg (14KB, 299x287px) Image search: [Google]
1484238175603.jpg
14KB, 299x287px
>>34192236
Fuck man this is too hard for me
>>
>>34210094
Ye, we are also manchildren.
>>
>>34188348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlCRfTmBSGs
>>
File: 1424440305289.gif (775KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1424440305289.gif
775KB, 500x281px
27 here. I'm not sure how I feel about my life. I have an undergraduate and masters degree from university but quickly discovered after graduation that I don't enjoy working. I find it difficult to motivate myself and hate having my freedom taken away. I'm also quite socially awkward and like to be by myself so don't enjoy interacting with others or working within a team. The most stressful part of my day while working was the break or lunch hour because I had to either uncomfortably interact with my colleagues in the canteen or hide in the bathroom and browse my phone. I couldn't just stay at my desk because they'd always notice and want me to go with them. Little things like that are my biggest issues.
I've quit those jobs and sat on the money for a while before getting another, I'm doing that at the moment so temporarily NEET and it feels fabulous while it lasts. My most successful jobs were work at home ones but it's hard to find those that will last.
Socially it's getting difficult at this age. My mother wants me to find a guy, get married and have some kids. My dad wants me to get a stable job, my siblings already have families and are in a different space to me now. I haven't kept in contact with any of friends.
I'm very introverted and really just want to be by myself playing games, watching anime and learning things that interest me but I feel the world won't let me.
>>
File: asfdcvfdf.png (68KB, 357x358px) Image search: [Google]
asfdcvfdf.png
68KB, 357x358px
>>34210255
>My mother wants me to find a guy, get married and have some kids.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Did anyone else only start hating themselves after 25? People always say low self esteem etc. is characteristic of teens and early 20s, but I didn't give a fuck when I was a teen
>>
>>34210255
Can I be your bf? I'll live with you and leave you alone and you can just pay the bills and buy me things. It will be great.
>>
>>34193815
>what is "poverty breeds poverty"
and no
There arent enough landwhales or uggos to cover up the all the married losers
>>
Did anyone succesfuly escaped Neet-dom/unemployment at age 27... thats basically mine situation now.

I am fucking lost cause. worst thing I am from 3rd world shithole called Croatia its almost impossible to find job and even if you do its like 50/50 change you are not going to get paid.
>>
>>34210016
Na. I didn't want to bother him. If you quit after 1 bad round you're probably not doing too good. Been trying to get him to play Vidya with me for the past few weeks but he's too busy.
>>
>>34210377
I got my first job at 26. It's two nights a week at a grocery store. Saving up for a car, then I will get something else. I don't know anything about Croatia. Just try and get something shitty. At least then you'll have some work history to put on an application later.
>>
>>34210301
People are maturing later these days so you could probably push the problems from the realisation of adulthood into the mid twenties now.
>>
>>34210394
I have work history, the worst part is you work low level job you are more likely to get screwed so its lose lose situation.

What I mean is that doing something like car washing, construction work they are likely not to legally employ you and you would work without medical insurance and also no gurantee you will get paid, and also our laws are like that even if you work legally your paycheck will come on 15th for last month.

I worked as CNC programmer for 9 months my first real job legally and I didn't get paid for 5 month I was working in hopes I will gain experience and move up the ladder, never happened just changed from one shitty firm to another.
Life is hell, I wish somebody nukes this Socialist government to ground.
>>
>>34210461
Damn, man. That sounds awful. Don't know what to say other than good luck.
>>
It could be going great or it could be sub-par. I will see what is down the line.

Less than four months left until I am 30 though.
>>
>>34210301
I just though I'm a shy guy, that it's normal and ok and will get better with age. It never really bothered me. It only hit me recently after reading about it that I have textbook symptoms of social phobia, depression and score pretty highly on the spectrum according to online tests.
I did a recount of my life and I believe I was always like this but brushed it off as lol just being myself. Only now I realized I might have spent all my life with a legit untreated mental disorder.
>>
>>34210485
Yea I don't think you realize how full USA is of opportunity.
Here everyone is so stingy about money that you need to sell your ass in order to make something.
Fuck this shit.
>>
>>34186804
I'll be joining you guys his year.

No one told me it would be this tough.
>>
>>34210527
>This tough
You ain't seen nothing yet.
>>
>>34210590
>You ain't seen nothing yet.
B-b-b-baby
>>
>eye's getting watery reading this thread

I feel like my life has been one huge mistake aftter huge mistake. I'm trying but shit just isn't working out.
>>
>>34210377
Poland here, I got my first real job at 26 I think, before I did temporary shit like McDonalds, assembly line shifts and internet cafes.
Got the job through a childhood friend though, they were taking anyone who could tell a router from an UPS, but if it wasn't for him, I'd never know about it.
If I stuck with internet ads I'd probably still be NEETing, handing out flyers or telemarketing. If you don't have connections, your best bet is probably walking into local companies that might have a position you're interested in, even if it's currently filled, and leaving your cv. I believe businesses first ask their employees if they know someone, go through resumes they already have, THEN post an ad. At least that's what it looks like at my place.
>>
>>34194119
>how to prove your a newfag in 9 words or less: the post
>>
>>34210705
This is fucking problem.

My CV is so fucked up I don't know even how to write it.
Basically I did little bit of car washing, 1 year working as CNC programmer/toolmaker 1 year off 1 year working again on CNC
Then I changed profession I worked as caregiver for 1 year

I think I would need to write alot of bullshit on my CV or something and hope not to get caught this is just sad.
I have cousins that have rich brother that makes contracts in Germany on construction work for rapefugees camp... when I asked them for job they said they will tell me when they have it, and then they sent their retired husband with back problems to work and then they complained in front of me about it instend sending me to work this job.
>>
>>34210793
Don't bullshit on the CV, just write the truth and focus on the experiences you have had. Any employer whos worried about the gaps or the fact that you haven't stayed in one place for very long isn't going to invite you to an interview so you don't need to worry about it.
From my experience employers don't tend to give a shit about that kind of thing anyway. They want to know that you're honest, motivated and with some sort of work experience before. Anything else is what 3-6 month trials are for.
>>
>>34210793
Put all of that in there. No experience is bad experience, except maybe if you were a gay fluffer.
You might need some BS story on why you took a year off, but just come up with some believable personal or health reason. I'd even get some shit tier dead-end job while looking for something real, it shows you can hold a position and are willing to advance.
>>
thinking about ordering a tenga egg because i can use my amazon prime for next day delivery
anyone have experience with them?
>>
turning 25 this year and I'm really considering necking myself this year. that or I disappear
>>
File: prep_commande.jpg (104KB, 430x285px) Image search: [Google]
prep_commande.jpg
104KB, 430x285px
>be me 27 works like pic related
>start the day motivated
>sandnigger coworker go straight to my face and start yelling at me
>WHY DID YOU DO X
>I didn't do X
>SHUT UP OR I SMASH YOUR FACe
>This shit continue for 2 minutes till someone come to separate us
>boss don't give a fucks. it's routine
>not motivated anymore.
>day ruined

as a kid i wanted to shoot up my school, now that i m 27 i want to shoot up my job. Nothing has changed.
>i want to shoot
>>
>>34186804
24 here, will be 25 in the fall.

Think I just barely turned my life around in time. Will be graduating uni next year and going straight into a masters program. Not a well-paying field but something I have always been passionate and interested in.

Of course I have extremely limited actual work experience and will be 27 by the time I've finished school so my job prospects will be shitty. Education is nice but without any substantial work history I doubt it'll mean jack shit. Banking on some company to throw me a bone so I can get into the door and then work up some credibility. Luckily my mother is very influential in my city but that can only get me so far.

Shits years away though. Right now all focus is on completing my education ASAP. No use worrying about the future when the present is currently more important.

Feels like all of this is taking ages to complete, but having a concrete goal to work towards is the only thing keeping me from completely self destructing again.
>>
>>34211314
Get fit, kick his ass. Or at least intimidate him.
>>
File: 1482937590173.gif (15KB, 256x224px) Image search: [Google]
1482937590173.gif
15KB, 256x224px
>>34186804
25 here. I might be ksv but thing have been looking up for me since I turned 25, you guys are just cry babies who don't feel like trying to improve you're lives.
>>
File: sklly.jpg (104KB, 1068x717px) Image search: [Google]
sklly.jpg
104KB, 1068x717px
>>34211362
pic related is me, i couldn't get fit or intimidate anyone in ten years.
That s why every person that wants to bully goes straight to my face
my only option is to fight back anyway but i'd lose my job and i can't afford that
>>
How can i look my potential employers on the eyes when ive never had a job at the age of 25? Even if i finish my education and become a electrician, how the fuck will i do it? I will suffer until im 30 and then end it, thats been my plan B since i was a teen
>>
>>34211683
I told them that I had to take care of a sick family member so I couldn't work. It was true in my case, but you could always lie like that.
>>
>>34204507
How are you self sustaining?
>>
>>34211683
My having self respect outside of education and employment. As if you are bag of meat in a natural world and one with some actual worth.

Rather than a job title in a society.
>>
File: 1439406637263.png (337KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
1439406637263.png
337KB, 600x903px
>>34198062
Says the NEET posting on 4chan from his mommy's basement

inb4 >projecting
>>
>>34187017
25 didn't really feel big for me. Turning 18 as a KHV did - was a nightmare, couldn't sleep for a few days before/after. 20 was also bad. 25 was meh. I really started feeling it sometimes halfway through 26, though. Not like a milestone, but more of a daily persistent thought.

30 is probably going to be pretty bad
>>
>>34188719
Lol I'm 27 with a masters and haven't gotten a job in my field.
>>
>>34210255
Fuck off cunt
Cantabile
>>
>>34211504
the fuck

you have every possibility to get fit

I'm not even fat and you could probably actually kill me with your bare hands

Just start working out and quit bitching that you think you don't have a potential Chad bod
>>
>>34212186
1m97
60 kg
>>
File: FuckOuttaHere.jpg (22KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
FuckOuttaHere.jpg
22KB, 480x542px
>>34212342
I'm 182cm/61kg

Seriously though, you're fucking 6 foot 5+, not fat, and you think you have ANY excuse to be physically intimidated?
>>
>>34192320
Dude there are SOOOOO many more women out there. There is no "one" person for everyone. Focus on yourself right now and make that bitch of an ex jealous. Then turn her away and go make something of urself. Mah nigga u are at a prime age.take advantage of it
>>
>>34188348

what do I do for clothes, I'm a T-shirt jeans kind of guy, I got some spare cash from scrounging and scraping in the tune of a few thousand so price isn't a problem here unless you start talking about buying a million suits
>>
>>34212598
A light, short sleeved button up with a fun pattern
Basic blue jeans
Shampoo and comb your hair
>>
>>34212641

got all that except the button up. I'm not exactly mr. fun though, you know what fuck fun.
>>
>>34192320
>he got to be with the love of his life

get the fuck out reeee
>>
File: are you fucking serious.png (90KB, 403x500px) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking serious.png
90KB, 403x500px
>>34212342
>197cm
>60kg
SPOOKY SKELLINGTON PLEASE GO
>>
>>34210360
>tfw no qt bf
rig
>>
>>34210094
I still feel like I'm mentally 14

Mom said shit like "you'll understand when you're older," nothing changed.
>>
>>34196851
It hit me at 24 because I'm going to go to college and I realized I'm going to be 6 years older than everybody else. 6 years means that my fellow freshman would've been 12 - Maybe not even in MIDDLE school yet by the time I graduated high school
Thread posts: 348
Thread images: 76

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.