[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that qt who sits infront of you who is the only reason why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1463733168624.jpg (16KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1463733168624.jpg
16KB, 400x449px
>that qt who sits infront of you who is the only reason why you still go to school
>was about to stay home from school today
>go anyways cus of qt
>she is not in school today
God i want her to be mine..
she tried to make small talk with me, but im too autistic.
do girls only talk to you if they like you?
she wears a choker and is a 10/10 in my eyes. she seems shy aswell. perfect.
>>
File: 1481934164163s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1481934164163s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>tfw oneitis doesn't know you

Jokes aside, what's the problem? Do you actually have autism, or are you just a social retard?

>>34186689
>do girls only talk to you if they like you?

No they don't, not every girl is a whore. Some girls are very nice even if you're ugly. And some ugly guys end up with pretty girlfriends. But you will never experience any of this if you keep being a social retard.

If you aren't even able to talk to other guys of your age, of course you won't be able to talk to QT 3.14s.

Stop caring about what other people think, but this doesn't mean you should sperg out and tell people you do nothing but watch anime all day. Find some normie hobbies to talk about, like going to the gym, watching movies, listening to music (no korean trash or MLP remixes), i don't know. You need to get some friends.

Focus on reaching goals and improving your life, you will feel confident and better. Once you will feel like you have nothing to be ashamed of, you will be able to get that QT 3.14 3D Waifu (if she hasn't already found a Chad to fuck. In that case, just move on and try other girls.)

Of course this doesn't mean you should stop being a robot. I'm half normie and half robot, a cyborg. I'm kind of like a normie with some autistic hobbies. Just keep those autistic hobbies and weird fetishes to yourself and everything will go fine.
>>
>>34186815
i'm 6'4, i lift, i dont watch anime, i have a big dick. how can i still be spergy?
dont have autism but im a social retard.

she told me about how she got her phone fixed n shit.. does she love me?
she doesnt talk to anyone else.

wish she would stop talking to me so these feels would stop
>>
>>34186860
>wish she would stop talking to me so these feels would stop

This is unhealthy, man. You should be happy a girl talked to you, she probably likes you since you're 6'4 and fit.
I wish i was like you, i'm 5'9 with scoliosis and can't even lift except for arms. You have the advantage of having a healthy body, all you need to do is stop being a social retard.
To do this you need to try talking to people. 5 years ago i was like you, autistic and couldn't talk to people. Eventually i improved myself to the point of talking normally and not look autistic.

Of course you will have trouble, you will be embarassed and some people will mock you behind your back (since you're buff and can fuck them up. Do some arm wrestling in the class to let them know this).
However nothing of this matters. Someone that is learning to drive is not ashamed about his lack of skills. The same goes for you. You aren't trying to become friends with these people, you're just trying to become better and improve your life.
And just accept you're not getting that girl any time soon considering your conditions. Don't worry, she's not even special and there will be tons of girls to choose when you aren't a social retard anymore. However you won't be able to do experience any of this if you don't try changing yourself. So stop bitching on 4chan and try improving your life.
>>
>>34187009
ive been dirty bulkin for 8 months so im up to about 25% bf.. im now cutting down to 15% so i should look normal again in 3 months.
the fact that i have all this extra fat is making it worse.
i think that once im 15% i will be much more confident and ill get a gf.

she wears a choker man.
once i get dat gf ill report back to you guys on 4chan and tell you how i did it.
>>
>>34187009

>she told me about how she got her phone fixed n shit.. does she love me?

It's obvious that she wanted you to say some cheesy line like "in that case you should give me your number".

Just think about this: that girl could have been your girlfriend, she was attracted to your looks, but you were too much of a social retard to do anything.

Do you want to live like this your entire life? Of course you don't, so follow my advice and you will get a girlfriend someday.
>>
>>34187088
i will follow your advice when im done cutting down to 15% bf.
its a new class so iive only known her for a week. theres still time right?
my plan is to be as narcisistic as possible and get a tan once im 15%.

maybe she only talks to me because the teacher made us do an asignment together the other day
>>
Ok sam hyde
Whatever you say lol
>>
>>34186689
>is compelled to be with girl(s)
>punishes himself by not getting with them
i mean you can blame your brain or parents or chad, but at the end of every single day you've made the decision to hurt yourself and that only deserves a big Fuck Off. you're the equivalent of a fat cheap whore who dreams of being a supermodel while having a respectable administrative career.
>>
>>34187215
im probably mentally ill to be honest.
>have to be reminded everyday how autistic iam by having the thing i want the most sit right infront of me
ree.
>>
Op where are you from?
oregan0
>>
>>34187533
Denmark (copenhagen)
orgenarino
>>
>>34187154

Please don't get a tan, you would look like a Guido and just attract Stacy, not nice girls.
The problem is Stacy wants a confident Guido, not an autistic Guido, so don't get a tan.
>>
>>34187726
you're probably right. i want the same skin tone as connor murphy
>>
>>34186689
>she wears a choker

WEW LAD
>>
>>34186689
You should talk to her the next time you see her. I know you won't anon but you should. Literally just say Hey what's up? and just bullshit about ur life to her if she keeps talking to you.
>>
>>34189174
is it normal that girls laugh at stuff you say?
>"u good at cursive writing?"
>"haha no xd"
cus i saw her writing in cursive.
she laughed at other autistic shit i said aswell.

i was just at the gym trying >>34186860 's advice, say bye to everyone before leaving etc.

i know im just euphoric right now cus i just lifted n shit, but hopefully i will talk to her tomorrow.
she partners with me when theres group projects etc.
>>
>>34189174
>>34189523
ups, i meant >>34187009
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.