[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I non stop get flashbacks from the past cringe/ uncomfortable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

File: 1473083903337.jpg (158KB, 432x619px)
1473083903337.jpg
158KB, 432x619px
I non stop get flashbacks from the past cringe/ uncomfortable situations in my life. Its terrible, sometimes when i talk with someone or when i just sit alone I get my body to tick in some crazy way and i get a quick flashback and my body gets goosebumps.Sometimes i even make a werid sound. anyone else have it ? how do i stop it ?
>>
>>34186209
I know what you mean but i don't know how to stop it
>>
>>34186209
I feel the exact same way. I genuinely believe that this is a legit mental illness. It started after I had an extreme alcoholic breakdown.
>>
>>34186209
Everyone has that to some extent, I bet you have some form of anxiety that'll make it even worse for you. Best advice I can give is reminding yourself that everyone is stuck in their own world. They think of their own embarrassing moments, just like you, and likely forget that you ever did that. If they remember, they'll likely just feel relieved that they aren't the only one who's weird.
>>
>>34186209
Get a gf, it stops automatically. This is the funny thing about smug guys who think they're fine being alone. They don't realise there's a host of symptoms like this that arise from isolation
>>
>>34186315
it would just put me in more situations i dont know how to handle and end up in me having more traumas.
>>
I get this too often. I think of awkward moments/fails and I involuntarily shiver and cringe.
>>
File: 1481337636283.png (11KB, 360x316px) Image search: [Google]
1481337636283.png
11KB, 360x316px
me too OP

I wish I could just flick a switch in my brain and turn it all off.
>>
>>34186209
Same here OP, i would usually hit my leg or something close by like a wall as a reflex or something and say "shut up" to myself.
>>
>>34186586
oh yeah i do not hit myself but i often automatically repeat "got to run away" couple of times.
>>
>>34186661
How come you say "got to run away"?
>>
>>34186713
i have no idea probably my consciousness wants to get away from those thoughts as far as possible.
>>
File: jju.png (45KB, 200x153px) Image search: [Google]
jju.png
45KB, 200x153px
>>34186209
>quick flashback
>Sometimes i even make a werid sound

D-do you have a brief muscle spasm as well sometimes?
>>
I get this mostly while pooping
why
>>
I get this too, It has developed into ticks, I punch and scratch myself and sometimes yell jibberish
>>
>>34187454
Yes! Can someone explain what this is
>>
>>34187454
yes, very very short one.
>>
Also when someone is talking to you do you guys overthink and get confused about what facial expression to make and end up looking like an idiot
>>
They are called intrusive thoughts.
>tfw bipolar
>cringe flashbacks about all the crazy shit ive done
ahaahahaaaahkillme
>>
File: 1481823899590.jpg (91KB, 768x1024px)
1481823899590.jpg
91KB, 768x1024px
>>34186209
And just remember, you will never, ever, ever stop doing cringy things as long as you live. You were irreversibly fucked long before you ever knew what was wrong with you. This is who you are. Every single time you think you've conquered every possible social scenario and will never do something autistic again, you will find a slight variation on a way to make the exact same goddamned nightmare-haunting mistake again.
>>
What do you anons spout out whenever these thoughts come to you? My go to quote is "I want to die in a fire." Which is strange because if I had a choice I'd like to die painlessly. I guess my subconcious thinks I'm deserving of such a terrible death for being such a failure.
>>
File: 1484485236472.jpg (95KB, 960x960px)
1484485236472.jpg
95KB, 960x960px
>>34186209

I do this.

>i can't wait to be dead
>fucking stupid
>kill yourself
>>
Cognitive beavior therapy helped me with this. We actually used a work book designed to fix this kind of shit,
>>
years ago
>be 16
>see post on FB on some page that i disagree
>feel like i know everything
>post comment telling OP how dumb they are
>like 4 of my friends see and all correct me in the comments cause obvioulsy im a fucking idiot
>delete my original post
im physically squirming typing this
>>
>>34189470
Recently I've been repeating "autism, autism, autism" like some kind of Gregorian chant. It's not entirely hyperbole because a the-rapist once suggested that I might actually have it.
>>
>>34186209
Same here, I wish I could just force myself to forget those memories. It feels physically uncomfortable, I also become all sweaty and pale when it happens, as if it just happened for the first time.
>>
>>34186209
I start humming and shake my head when I have these thoughts. Usually I am in bed and pull the covers over my head too. If I just repeat STOP STOP in my head over and over eventually my head clears.
>>
Don't know about other anons but I can't fucking sleep at night because of this it keeps fucking haunting me and then fall asleep at 6 in the morning because I'm simply too tired...
>>
my mentally unstable retard friend suffers with the condition to, may god have mercy
>>
>>34189351
Everyone does cringy and autistic things sometimes, the trick is not giving a shit.
>>
I get this shit too. I'll remember something shitty and I'll have to whack my cock against my bedpost until I stop thinking about it.
>>
File: spaghet.jpg (20KB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
spaghet.jpg
20KB, 500x390px
>>34189746
I'll share mine since you did.

>be in high school
>one of my female classmates brings a small plastic lunch box, it was very cute and sparkly
>she and her friend were trying to close it
>I notice and punch it very hard trying help them
>its upper part breaks, I immediately felt terrible for what I did and apologized
>they said that I was lying and hated me for the rest of the day

The worst:

>be 13 or so, at a sea village
>I was having a conversation with my cousins and his friends, I didn't know them
>they start talking about recent incidents
>I say "guys, remember that girl who cut her index finger with a surf board last year? I remember she was screaming like mad, how did she even do it?"
>one of my cousin's friend show me her hand without saying anything
>there's a large scar around the distal phalanx of her index finger
I felt so ashamed I wanted to die.
Never stopped being a dick though.
>>
>high school, sitting at a table with a few other people minding my own business
>"How are you?" the girl sitting next to me turns to me and asks.
>"G-good," I say, not sure why she's bothering me
>"Do you want to buy a chocolate bar?"
>"No... why would I want a chocolate bar?"
>I turn around and see she's been talking to a teacher behind me the whole time.
>they both look at me with pity and I mumble something under my breath

Thinking about this moment in my life makes me want to pass out and it's literally been 10 years since it happened.
>>
>>34190217
Teachers used to do that to me all the time when I was in elementary school.
Sometimes they would call some of my classmates and talk to them while looking at me, then the classmates would come to my desk and act all friendly to me for an hour.
Of course other than that they never cared about me, in fact they were making fun of me all the time.
>>
>>34190405
I think you're confused by my story, but maybe that's my fault.
The girl was talking to the teacher, but I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings and assumed she was talking to me.
>>
File: The_silent_highwayman.jpg (22KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
The_silent_highwayman.jpg
22KB, 300x229px
>be me
>be in uni
>our lockers are arranged in small rooms accessed by keycards
>a hundred or so lockers per room
>be next to my locker
>my stomach feels bloated, need to fart
>look round, empty
>let it rip
>massive clouds of miasma fills the room, i find it hard to breathe
>decide to hurry up and get some fresh air
>hear the door get unlocked
>cutie patootie asian girl from my class enters
>walks in
>i see the disgust in her face
>she looks me in the eyes and puts her sleeve over her mouth and runs out
>everybody stares at me in class
>hear them whisper "anon shat in his locker"

Never talked to that asian girl since, got assigned to the same group once and she asked the teacher to switch with someone else. Too bad since she was a really cutie, extremely thin with big booty and small tits.
>>
>>34190554
Making a hot asian gag on my farts is better than having her ignore me forever. Consider that a victory, anon
>>
>>34186209
Yea I do the same. Occasionally remember something horrible and put my T-shirt over my head while making an inaudible screaming face. Happens a few times a day.
>>
>>34186209
Yep I get something similar to that.
Similar feeling to deja vu but way worse.
Often happens accompanied by vomiting and passing out on the spot.
Apparently it's a sign of frontal lobe epilepsy, says Dr. Google.
>>
File: IMG_3224.gif (452KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3224.gif
452KB, 256x256px
Venlafaxine

Comentario original
>>
>>34189470
I just grunt, sometimes blurt out 'fuck' or some other curse.
>>
File: IMG_3131.jpg (43KB, 494x484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3131.jpg
43KB, 494x484px
>>34186315
God damn it

>implying we can get a gf
>>
File: 1484592078635.jpg (18KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1484592078635.jpg
18KB, 250x232px
>>34186288
cute, but face the following: not true nigga. Chads, thots and popular, normie scum dont have this because their lives are perfectly adjusted. School shooting when ?
>>
>>34192818
Successful people spill their spaghetti too but they don't have autism fits over it because they don't care.
>>
>>34189470
Death to all living things
>>
>>34186209
Happens to me whenever I am alone with my thoughts. Which is always. I don't choose to remember these things, they just pop up randomly. Making me physically uncomfortable and literally jolting and shaking my head and body to shake it off like a bad dream.

It's like a deck of cards, where each card is an embarrassing moment of my life where I did something cringe worthy or socially retarded and looked like an idiot. I have no control over when or which card is drawn.

I need these memories wiped clean from my head.
>>
>>34186315
i have a gf and i still remember cringe shit
>>
File: lel.png (203KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
lel.png
203KB, 750x750px
>>34186315
>Get a gf

Oh shit, really? Damn, didnt even think of that

Wheres the nearest GF tree again? I know it's off-season but maybe there will still be one or two up there.
>>
Whenever I'm interacting people, I sperg out. The longer I'm with them, the more I sperg out and the worse the situation gets. Same applies to when I'm interacting with people on the internet.

As a result of this, I have these flashbacks all the fucking time. Every year I cause some gigantic sperg out that causes me to cringe at it for the rest of the year.

>>34192980
I wish there was a way to remove a memory. You know how when someone is traumatised enough, sometimes they completely forget about an incident? I wish I could do that on command, with any memory that I want removed.
>>
>>34186209
Yeah i get this too. I just go in the shower and then yell until it goes away.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.