[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tfw Arab >Tfw most hated people on the planet right now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1480025645412.png (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1480025645412.png
6KB, 225x225px
>Tfw Arab
>Tfw most hated people on the planet right now
>>
If it makes you feel any better everyone seems to hate everyone else right now.
>>
>>34186064
if it helps; whites consider you as distand but batshit insane slightly inbred cousins.
>>
Followed closely by whites, probably.

Arabs and Whites are problems for the NWO, if you follow my drift.
>>
Nah, whites are the most hated. We're hated bros, my Arab friend.
>>
>>34186064
they hate us because they aint us, the ZOG wants Arabs, Persians, Whites and slavs to hate each other and eventually dilute themselves by incest, degeracy, islam and by importing and pushing blacks onto us because they know that if we would ever unite. we would conquer the earth, solar system and eventually the universe.
>>
>>34186064
Actually blacks are the most universally hated group, you're 2nd
>>
I think Jews are the most hated group. There is no racist group of people on the planet that doesn't hate jews.
>>
I don't understand all the hate. How do some people have the mental energy to hate a whole group of people just because of their phenotype? Get a fucking job I don't know
>>
Blacks are most hated by all cultures because of the trouble they cause. Arabs are a close second though.
>>
>>34186501
Dumbest post I've read in 2017 so far.
>>
>>34186617
asians dont really care about juice, since they rarely had any contact
>>
>>34186720
He said racist group of PEOPLE though
>>
>>34186064
Most people don't give a fuck about you or anyone else to a meaningful extent, loosen up
>>
>>34186720
asians are not really that racist.
>>
>>34186064
dont arabs have these "arranged marriage" thing ?

so why exactly are you a robot when you live in an islamic country ?
>>
>>34186797
Are you for real? Asians are racist as shit.
>>
>>34186817
i think he means they're not openly racist.

they're at least polite while harbouring private xenophobic views.
>>
>>34186817
You're using Western liberal standards to define 'racism'. Asians are simply default race realists, they don't want to exterminate all jews or blacks or arabs or whatever but prefer their own kind. There's no obsession with race but rather a passive acceptance of it
>>
>>34186778
>Most people don't give a fuck about you

Yeah that's why whenever I go out by myself for a walk everyone fucking glares at me, while that's mitigated when I'm out with my white pals
>>
>>34186817
They are really just not politically correct.

Like a chinese person will openly call a black guy a nigger, but the same chinese person won't mind another black guy if he likes him.
>>
File: i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel-wojak.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>34186850
Here's a question, and please don't take this the wrong way: How ugly are you? I'm the whitest man who ever lived, but this fits me as well. It could be you just look weird, scary, and\or gross.
Like me
>>
>>34186850
>Boo hoo someone stared at me sideways

Fuck off sandnigger in your country they would kill someone for being Christian
>>
>>34186064
>Bengali, the Arab Indians along with the Pakistani's
You think you have it bad?
>>
>>34186884
I'm effete looking (Ive got extremely smooth skin and protruding eyes) and probably average, and all the clothes I wear are like any other suburban white fuckboy. Maybe it's because I'm a lanklet and because i have eyebrows that make me look angry

>>34186888
It gets under your skin when you see how evidently people think you're different because of a common denominator for nearly two decades in a row
>>
>>34186064
Do Arab robots exist? There were a ton of arabs at my high school but they were all really sleazy dudes who slayed mad pussy within their social circles
>>
>>34186940
>Maybe it's because I'm a lanklet and because i have eyebrows that make me look angry
That's probably your answer. I used to be a lanklet, but now I started lifting and look semi-/fit/. Like Michael Myers.
>>
>>34186064
Are u muslimcuck?
>>
>>34186064
People hate mostly muslims, not arabs.

Also blacks are more hated, which is normal.
>>
>>34187318

The thing is that most Arabs are Muslims and most people will assume an Arab is a Muslim when they're encountered.
>>
>>34186811
wtf are u for real? this arranged marriage shit is bullshit. in islam tradition its normal for the man to go work for his wife and children, if you get into arranged marriage while being a robot you have to prepare yourself to be nagged on and on by a fuckin fatima whore to go out the house and work, fatimas dont like it when you are home everyday playin videogames and watching anime. fatimas r like a fucking mom, also they are materialistic af, always want to go on vacation and you pay for it(because women arent suppose to work), they want the newest television, a 3000$ leather couch and all sorts of expensive shit.
also parents keep nagging alot about getting a wife, like i get frequentoly told by my parents every fucking week they found a wife for me and i keep telling them i dont want to get married, then they go on about shit like its mandatory to marry and have kids, it says so in the koran. its fucking awful, also you're not even allowed to live on your own if your n ot married (according to the koran). so i'd probably kill myself soon because this is fuckign bs, arab families are the most normieshit ever out there
>>
>>34186720
>>34186817
chink here, china fucking HATES jews, they are pretty much demonized. Even the people who think blacks are cool due to muh NBA still fucking hate jews as the devil even though they've never met one.
>>
>>34188479
>this coming from a capitalistic countries where jews are replaced with elite chinks
you people are fucking stupid
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.