[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best ways to kill yourself in Australia? So far

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: 1464953999553.png (187KB, 531x472px) Image search: [Google]
1464953999553.png
187KB, 531x472px
What are the best ways to kill yourself in Australia? So far I've considered jumping in front of an express train or laying on the tracks, hanging or jumping from a high point.

Ideally I'd shoot myself in the head but guns are extremely hard to come by here.
>>
take a swim
>>
>>34185412
Considered drowning but apparently that's extremely painful and stressful. I'd prefer something as quick and painless as possible.
>>
File: 1484296291151.jpg (427KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484296291151.jpg
427KB, 800x1000px
>>34185303
Find one of those spiders or snakes that kill u within an hour. Poke it with a stick bitch slap it then proceed to stream results.
>>
>>34185584
Yeah well that's an hour of pain
>>
Jump from a very high building, or lay your head on the train tracks
>>
>>34185896
They seem to be the only painless options so far...

Things would be a lot easier if I had a shotgun...
>>
Don't go for a train. Seen way too many people cut in half still alive on LiveLeak after getting bit by train.. they always fuck it up, it's a slow messy painful death.

Get a couple credit cards and fly to Vegas, spend all money on hookere and blackjack, if you still want to do it after that, either:

A) go to a shooting range rent a deagle and blow your face off or

B) rent a car drive up to Hoover dam/grand canyon and take a jump and hope the fall kills you rather than paralyzed

Or call lifeline and get some meds
>>
>>34185996
None of those are painless. Try ordering pentobarbital or other shit if you want to get close to painless.
>>
>>34185433
I think he means take the Steve Irwin route
>>
>>34185303
express train is probably your best bet

you'd fuck up a lot of normies days through inconvenience, if that's your thing but I don't the train these days so go for it

hanging is another thing but unless you're hanging yourself in a public place, you won't get the guaranteed clean up while you're still fresh you would get on the train tracks, plus if you have any family members, they won't be the first to see the scene

obviously post here and stream it for us, if you got no one else you still have us to talk to
>>
>>34186129
You're a piece of shit, I'd knock out your teeth right now. Also, there aren't all "normies" on the train.
>>
>>34186019
this
if you're willing to die, go out with a bang
hookers, coke, meth, fuckin heroin if you want.
>>
>>34186153
knock out your reading disability first mate

I didn't say only normies took the train did I? stupid cunt
>>
File: 1452512660593.jpg (22KB, 600x340px) Image search: [Google]
1452512660593.jpg
22KB, 600x340px
http://maxdogbrewing.com/products if you have the money get a nitrogen tank and stuff to make an exit bag
just as effective as helium
that company is legal loophole used by pro euthanasia group in australia
>>
the gap
>>
>>34186171
No, you fucking piece of shit, but you didn't consider that he'd ruin broken people in the process too. Fuck you and your normie bullshit.
>>
>>34186201
lol you made yourself look dumb, don't go making it worse
>>
>>34185303

start building up friends on facebook, add randoms and shit

live stream your death

go out with a bang.
>>
>>34186213
Contact Nitschke. It worked from me

n.b. posting from heaven
>>
>>34186214

but in all seriousness op suicide is for the weak a permanent solution for a temporary problem.
>>
>>34185303
Buy a big can of glue or gold paint, go into an aboriginal village, open it, but don't allow them to have it.
>>
>>34185303
>tfw Australia is literally chad the country
>>
>>34186268
OP wanted to die in a quiet and peaceful manner not be raped and beaten to death, jesus anon, have some manners.
>>
>>34185303
Jump off a cliff m8. Just land face-first on some rocks. If that doesn't work, God must have big plans for you.
>>
>>34186323
Fag explorer
>>
File: juan.jpg (750KB, 1461x822px) Image search: [Google]
juan.jpg
750KB, 1461x822px
>>34186019
>rent a deagle and blow your face off

>be CS nerd
>decide I've had enough
>juan deag myself in real life
>>
I have some good news and some bad news for you guys. I'll start with the bad one, to set the mood; there is no best or painless way, even if you drop two tons of steel on your head to make it fast, your brain will still have time to give you one last ride before it collapses, and it'll feel like hours to you, hours of regret, of things you've never got to do, and with things you did. The good news is you'll deserve every last moment of it.
>>
>>34186019
As long as I do it properly and get my neck on the rail just before the train few me it should be ok. But yeah , if I fuck it up it won't be pleasant. I like the holidaying to America idea to borrow a gun.

>>34186189
I consideres these but apparently suicide gases have oxygen in them as well to prevent suicides.

>>34186323
Did a bit more research and found a place called The Gap that's pretty popular. Its fenced off and there's surveilance equipment there but they shouldn't really stop me. Depends how high the fence is I guess
>>
>>34186189
Fuck that's more expensive than I thought
>>
>>34186824
>http://maxdogbrewing.com/products
>Purchasers must be 50 years and over. Photo ID MUST be sent to [email protected] PRIOR to shipping.
>>
Just go for a walk in the woods without shoes and socks
>>
>>34186878
Shhht, he might find something about himself. This was supposed to be a secret.
>>
>>34186878
What's this supposed to mean? Why barefoot?
>>
File: images (2).jpg (22KB, 319x462px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
22KB, 319x462px
>>34186421
Now your just being overdramatic
>>
>>34185303
don't kill yourself 2432
>>
Get super drunk, try get your hands on some form of pain killer. Lay in a warm bath. Open both wrists up, properly so they gush. Put on some good music and drift away. Don't hit the nerve if you go too deep.
>>
>>34187105
Oh also put your legs up and arms below heart level. Make sure you have a super sharp blade.
>>
>>34186988
Because every living thing in Australia tries to kill you.
>>
>>34185303
Why do you want to an hero m8?
>>
>>34185303
Why do you want to die anon? Are you really sure you want to end things now? Because doing so will prevent you from ever experiencing anything fun or good in this world.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.