[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/social anxiety/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1480946842259.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480946842259.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>Have to make phone call to cancel my appointment with my dentist
>>
>>34184467
>hot water pressure in my apartment is fucked for months, at least half a year now, it gets worse and worse
>water temperature fluctuates during showers, sometimes going from barely warm to really hot and from hot to cold
>makes me feel like total shit because of my ocd, i need to shower "correctly" and at a constant temperature
>still havent made the call to ask about it and maybe get it fixed
>>
>>34184521
Why don't you fill a bucket of water. It will have a constant temperature and you'll save a lot of water.
>>
>>34184467
>need new glasses 8 years ago
>still haven't called to schedule an eye exam even though my insurance covers it and new frames
>could have gotten 4 pairs of glasses in that timespan

Do people notice that sort of thing? Like when you've been wearing the same pair of glasses for 8 years?
>>
File: 1479460831931.png (47KB, 300x253px) Image search: [Google]
1479460831931.png
47KB, 300x253px
>decide finally to get in contact with old high school friends and start planning 2 weeks before the planned catch up
>start getting extremely anxious, start drinking again and can't concentrate on anything with feeling like my chest is going to collapse on itself
>can't sleep at all the night before I leave because I can't help but think about how I'm going to show up with nobody there, or they're gonna tell me to fuck off and that nobody likes me and then film my reaction and upload it on youtube or beat me up and leave me on the side of a road or give me weed and then cops are suddenly going to appear and arrest me while they laugh, or drug me and drag me into a forest and create a snuff film
>wake bacon and eggs for breakfast on the day, start walking to train station hour early in case I miss the train
>thoughts of my house igniting on flames is going through my head every single step
>remember touching the top of the stove 20+ times to make sure that there's no flame
>after 30 minutes of walking decide to walk back to check stove because the pressure is too much
>end up missing the train and still 3 months later haven't checked facebook to see if my 'friends' sent me any messages
>>
> having to find an accomodation in uni
>>
>>34184978
I felt this one

>had to visit several apartments
>don't know what to say to estate agent
>"do you have any questions anon?"
>none whatsoever but don't want to seem like an idiot
>"D-Does the place have security?"
>estate agent gives me lift back home
>silence
>>
>>34184467
have a drink, it can make you relaxed and more confident, phonecall will be so easy
>>
>>34184995
I haven't even started looking, lad. Probably will sleep in the library next year.
>>
>>34184931
Nigger you have have some legitimately concerning problems. That's actual anxiety, not made up Tumblr muh feelings anxiety.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.