[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE GOVERNMENT IS A NIGGER.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: peter ton.jpg (11KB, 236x348px) Image search: [Google]
peter ton.jpg
11KB, 236x348px
THE GOVERNMENT IS A NIGGER.
>>
CIVILIZATION IS A NIGGER
>>
>>34182408
>>34183118
please. you must tell me more.
>>
File: 1472754351162.jpg (4KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1472754351162.jpg
4KB, 250x241px
*runs away*
>>
>>34183524
DONT NIGGER HIM
>>
I'll blow my brains out at your satellite office.
>>
Niggers are a spook
>>
>>34183118
The government is watching, logging, and taking down our IPs and everything we post.
Hiro removed the 4chan homepage canary (the picture of a airplane) and replaced it with a trail (code for leave). At one point he replaced the 404 screen with a documentary of Edward Snowden.

No place to hide from the vigilant eye of the law.
>>
Yeah. But you and I aren't spooks.
>>
You tried to warn me many times, to be fair. Leave normie leave. You came here because of watch dog laws, after ER, mercer, kallack.

My mind was an opportunity for you justified under the law but it was still new precedent under the Obama admin.

My thoughts and feelings were your notes and amusement and my mind something to experiment on.

Then you realized you're a nigger compared to me.
>>
And this super computer you're writing me in, oh you bet I can feel that in my brain.

Whatever happens to me, I'm already a part of something I never expected to be.
>>
>>34183716
well in that case Barrack Hussein Obama is a worthless piece of shit nigger and I hope he gets shot from a nigger faggot drive-by.
Come and get me FBI cunts
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.