[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are you an human,robot,undead,or cursed one?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 16

tell some life experience,and other anon judge what you are.

>ethnicity
>current age
>age it happen
>story
>>
>human:normal
>robot:a bit unnormal
>undead:everyone life is better than yours
>cursed one:life so fucked up the gods turn there eyes on you that day
>>
File: tipmeme.jpg (34KB, 648x628px) Image search: [Google]
tipmeme.jpg
34KB, 648x628px
>>34182031

>Doesn't even tell us what undead or cursed one means

Here's my definition (Sans Human which means normie and robot being the normal definition of a virgin introvert)

>Undead
25+ virgin
Minimum wage/low paying job
Few, if any, outlets for recreation
Small drug problem, alcohol/Weed/etc
Family hates you

>Cursed one
Mentally illness of some kind or clinically depressed
Feels or has felt existential dread in his life
Has had difficult getting out of bed/properly motivating oneself to do basic things
Has attempted suicide at least once
>>
white
got my first girlfriend and was abused by her, then she dumped me after telling me to go die in a hole among other things and then started dating my best friend
>>
>ethnicity
brown
>current age
>age it happen
13 (when i got into puberty)
>story
just didn't develop as well socially as the others and i got really ugly at puberty and everyone started teasing me. i used to spend summers inside all day long playing videogames (MMOs, old ps2 games). i was very naive but never felt bored cause school gave life meaning. now i'm trying to get back into college cause being a NEET sucks.
>>
>>34182203
>robot
life may suck than ,but can try to get over it now
>>
File: IMG_9741.jpg (27KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9741.jpg
27KB, 259x194px
>ethnicity
part-Jew, mostly normal european white tho
>current age
>age of virginity loss
n/a
>story
Born into a lower middle class family in the rural south. One brother. Went to a small charter school, which fucked up any social development I should've had with girls. At some point around then my (((dad))) made certain (((deals))) that led us from being lower middle class to upper middle class during the recession. Stayed there until high school, where I went completely unprepared from this tiny school into a huge "college prep" magnet school. I made male friends there but totally got fucking ignored by girls. Got severe depression in sophomore year and transferred to a community college high school the folloeing year, lost most of my depression. Been there since.

tl;dr boring rural southern background, never developed social skills with girls, KHV, A+ academics/extracurriculars/athletics, not much problem making friends
>>
>>34182135
>human
sad,but very common
>>
>>34182522
>human
most male don't have female friends,and you so young and will have sex before you 30
>>
>white
>21
>...
>nothing never happen to the background character #128
>>
File: Dark Souls Bonfire Art.jpg (835KB, 986x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls Bonfire Art.jpg
835KB, 986x1000px
>>34182031
>white
>18
>????
>?
cursed one
someone come and save me
>>
File: what.png (48KB, 232x224px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
48KB, 232x224px
>>34182031
>White
>20
>12
only friend left

I never made a friend since.

I'm undead.
>>
>>34182031
I'm an autist robot
Undead because everyone around me is happy and I'm not
>huwhite
>22
>childhood, really after 11
>my entire life I've stuck to myself, never been a social type. Already used to sit at home a lot, did play with local kids in the neighborhood. We move, and I have barely had friends since. I have a shitty job and have taken up drinking and smoking (as soon as I reached the legal age because my religious mom refused to buy me them, and I never had friends meaning no one would get me them)
>>
>>34182961
>robot
you just need a life pick me up,something to move you
>>
File: 1482046988341.jpg (65KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1482046988341.jpg
65KB, 960x544px
>>34182709
>>34182782
>>34182857
>all human
feel depressed is part of being human,and common to human females
>>
>>34182031
>white
>27
>17
>met a girl at a party, we clicked and talking to her was as natural as breathing
>we started dating and all seemed good, i visited her at practice she visited me at my home
>one day she says she is going to a party, i tell her im not feeling like partying
>hear about it after, she had blown some random dude she met that day at the toilet, a friend of mine had heard it but i thought it was bullshit
>call her and tell the rumor i heard of her, she denies it on phone but wants to meet
>meet her at my place, she does a total turn around and confesses it was true
>can't say anything, i literally have no words to say to her
>"i want you to leave my home"
>"im sorry Anon, i don't know what i was thinking"
>"out"
>never saw her again after that, broke my heart and made me into what i am today
>Undead

at least you didn't get dumped for a dude she just met, be happy you didn't know it and have your heart torn from your chest
and that is the reason i've been single for 10 years
>>
File: peak male performance otokonoko.jpg (68KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
peak male performance otokonoko.jpg
68KB, 768x1024px
>>34183216
>and that is the reason i've been single for 10 years
because you fell for the woman meme?
just get a (male) gf
>>
>>34183282
>heart broken because my gf was a slut
>"just date a dude who's only interest in getting his ass stuffed while in drag"
fuck you
>>
>>34183326
>>"just date a dude who's only interest in getting his ass stuffed while in drag"
no some traps are pure and want to be wives
fuck you
>>
>>34183216
>robot
heartbeak is common to human,but this hurt kill your dating life for 10yrs which is uncommon,but can be fix if you let it go
>>
>>34183356
>pure trap
traps are acting as if not more slutty than women, never seen a "pure" trap ever

>>34183373
>just let it go
>just get over it
oh i never thought about that, let me get right on that
could you let it go? having someone you felt like that for "let you in" letting you grow all those feelings for her and then she rips your heart apart, would you be able to just shrug it off? "well its been 10 years, time to just stop feeling these things" and you're ready for new page?
>>
>>34182031
cursed one

ethnicity, white ( i don't know where the fuck i originate)

event, the day my genes activated my schizoaffective disorder

current age, 20

age it happened, 15

story, well my parents are split up, mums a druggo she was a lady of the night (prostitute) thats how my dad met her, dads a hard worker, anyway i visit my mum every year or so, one time when i visited her at the ripe age of 15 she had shrooms, i was curious so i decided to try them, overdose just before the point of liver failure, end up in a psychotic episode, wake up in a psych ward, get released in a 3 months trialled on so many different fucking medications, in and out of psych wards since the age of 16, finally find a balance 250mg lithium and an anti psychotic injection once a month, life not really stable right now but could be worst.
>>
>>34183431
''letting it go'' meaning to take one brick at a time with the wall you build up,and you can never that alone, and with a wall that high it and that old can take some time
>>
>>34183519

so angry at life, but strong enough not to an hero.
>>
>>34183521
Sorry too far gone to trust anyone like that ever again
id hate myself enough to hero if i fell for that shit again, love is a meme and one sided and i was a retard for believing in it or her
>>
>>34183519
>undead
you can never undo the damages you did one yourself,but like you said it could be worst
>>
>>34183619
sorry man i forgot how to read.
>>
File: 1451881792124.jpg (34KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
1451881792124.jpg
34KB, 500x574px
>>34183576
>too far gone
that what faggot say, because they are to lazy to trying not self pity ,giving out trust take time after getting hurt ,so just give a bit
>>
File: 1428128796743.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1428128796743.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
>>34183282
why anon trap are just fake women
>>
File: 1481424663965.jpg (5KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1481424663965.jpg
5KB, 250x187px
>>34182031
>ethnicity
White
>current age
>age it happen
16 - now
>story
I had a crush on the class nerd, she was a 6.5/10 blonde blue-eyed girl with a thigh gap and nice petite body. I've always been a shy guy but I tried gathering up enough courage to speak with her. Since I didn't do anything on the breaks I usually waited outside of the classroom, sitting on a bench next to the door. She usually came a little bit after I've just sat down, I tried to break the silence by asking a couple of questions about the class and it evolved further from that into interests and so on. Weeks passed and I got her to laugh sometimes. She usually sat infront of me on another bench facing me but one day she sat on the same bench as me. I don't remember exactly how but we got eachother's numbers. Now comes the spergy part, a few days had passed and I really wanted to get closer to this girl. As the pussy I am I texted her and asked her if she wanted to go and see a movie in the theatre sometime, she said yes but she wanted to bring friends even though it was heavily implied that it was more of a date kind of thing. I agreed to it however but then the autism kicked in and my heart was beating really fast and I texted her that I really like her and have strong feelings for her. I immediately realized I had fucked up after sending that and she took extra long time to reply. Then she wrote the typical (I don't like you in that kind of way but we can still be friends) and basically friendzoned me.
That crushed my confidence really hard and honestly I've not recovered from it, I know it was mostly my own fault but I couldn't help myself.

After that everything went into a downward spiral. My grades got worse, avoided socialicing as much as possible, dropped out of high school and turned into a NEET. I didn't even ask of that much, I lowered my standards quite a bit, tried to be nice, tried to be social. It just isn't meant for me, I only get nervous/sperg out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FrOQC-zEog
angsty anon edition
this smoke is decent
>>
>>34184023
>robot
you are a robot,like most anons here
>>
okay thread is dead
>>
>>34182031
>>ethnicity- white
>>current age- 20
>>age it happen- wat happen?
>>story- wat story
>>
>>34184592
you have nothing to tell anon
>>
>>34183431
>traps are acting as if not more slutty than women, never seen a "pure" trap ever
you must be blind then
>>
>>34183941
>why anon trap are just fake women
no there not there just feminine guys that wear girls cloths better in every way
>>
File: 1480008614365.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1480008614365.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>ethnicity
White
>current age
>age it happen
>story
A few months ago, during an episode of psychosis, I felt distanced from everything and everyone around me and sought help from my closest female friend. Like usual, she held my hand, or rather sandwiched it between her hands, hugged me and was there for me and helped drag me back into reality. This time she also told me that if people didn't want me around, they would walk away from me.
Fastforward to now and I'm having a hard time getting in touch with her and just about everyone else too and her words from that day echo in my head and make me feel even worse about being alone because obviously it must be because others don't want anything to do with me
>>
File: 1484147797176.png (14KB, 107x248px) Image search: [Google]
1484147797176.png
14KB, 107x248px
>>34183431
There are tons of pure traps...ofc the shit floats to the top anon
>>
>35/3
>cursed one
>when i first met people my age i was like 3 or 4
>everyone was stupid
>i still hate a lot of lower things
>>
File: 1457029939266.jpg (34KB, 960x498px) Image search: [Google]
1457029939266.jpg
34KB, 960x498px
>>34182128
TFW cursed one
>>
>>34182031
>Ethnicity
White
> Current age
> Age it happen
I assume you mean losing your virginity by a this, in that case n/a
> Story
I was a fairly normal kid up until the first grade of high school (keep in mind I live in Europe, so high school lasted six grades for me), where I was severely bullied. This lasted up until the third grade, but the damage was done and gave me quite severe social anxiety. I picked myself back up halfway through the fourth grade, where I made some more friends and got a small social circle. No luck with girls however. I'm now in university, got somewhat better socially but was still insecure in the first year of uni. Straight A student with good extracurriculars though. Had a kind of renaissance in the summer, gained a massive amount of confidence and social skill, battling my way through second year of uni now. Still KV though.
>>
>>34182031
>ethnicity
Hispanic
>current age
>age it happened
>story
Girl who had a fetish for virgin losers, wouldn't have happened otherwise.

>>34182128
Cursed one without the suicide attempt because I'm not about those cries for help.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.