[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were we lied to about love ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: download (12).jpg (9KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download (12).jpg
9KB, 271x186px
Why were we lied to about love ?
>>
We weren't, we're just doomed never to experience it.
>>
because your parents got a divorce and didnt want to take responsibility
>>
>>34181808
If by we you mean you, how would I know?
Love is truth. The only truth.
>>
>>34181808
You aren't lied to there's just a disconnect between experience and reality.

Love depicted in movies is something almost everyone feels at some point in your life. But our perception of reality isn't a 1:1 correlation. It's your brain fucking with you so you can be dumb to get a girl preggers.

The reality is that people are fucking selfish, horny, dishonest and annoying and living with someone else is complete hell.

So what do you choose? Enjoy the illusioon (as most normies do) and deal with each blow as it comes? Or choose to rationalise your drive for love/procreation and reason your way out of the urges?
>>
the jews brainwashed you with their media and created good goyims
>>
>>34181808
Shit, I dunno.

Someone In The Crowd was underrated, Another Day Of Sun easily best song, and I really want to learn how to play Mia and Seb's theme on piano.
>>
>>34181834
This. We're the untouchables and unloved.
>>
File: Georgethemessyeater.jpg (74KB, 570x430px) Image search: [Google]
Georgethemessyeater.jpg
74KB, 570x430px
>>34181834
First post best posterino
>>
>>34181925

>It's your brain fucking with you so you can be dumb to get a girl preggers.

What about faggots though?
>>
File: aliensamonguscover[1].jpg (256KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aliensamonguscover[1].jpg
256KB, 1920x1080px
Economic growth turned marriage and relationships from a survival mechanism to something vestigial. There's too many fuckers making money off of it, so it needed to be repackaged.
>>
File: preview.png (193KB, 475x636px) Image search: [Google]
preview.png
193KB, 475x636px
>>34181834
And the fist post hits it out of the park
>>
>>34181834
Therein lies the lie. They said there is love for everyone, they said we'd experience it. They lied.
>>
>>34181808
Disney. Because of Disney.
>>
File: 6204013415.png (548KB, 617x357px) Image search: [Google]
6204013415.png
548KB, 617x357px
>>34182799
Because it's very cruel to tell you the truth.
You will never know the rush of energy that comes from seeing a women light up when she looks at you.
You will never know the warmth of a hand that reaches out to yours
You will never have a embrace of bodies feeling the two of you become one
You will never see her look at you with eyes clear as glass and say without hesitation "I love you anon"

No, your fate is to be excluded from that. It will feel like walking in the sun of a summer day with the bitter chill of a winters wind. You will know this exists but they look at you and sigh telling you "I'm sorry, never." few people have the strength to tell you that truth anon and even fewer will see that as an act of mercy.
>>
File: ayy.png (104KB, 235x290px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
104KB, 235x290px
>>34182710
found the fedora tipper
original comment
>>
>>34183011
>trying this hard to trigger me
Jokes on you, I'm already just a shell
>>
>>34183099
Wasn't trying to trigger just show what you are saying. You are basically asking why people are not horribly cruel to you.
>>
>>34182710
>Economic growth turned marriage and relationships from a survival mechanism to something vestigial
history says you got that backwards.
>>
>>34183062
>>34183173
numales from /pol/.
>>
File: let me check my notes.png (41KB, 263x392px) Image search: [Google]
let me check my notes.png
41KB, 263x392px
>>34181834
Most relationships don't last for more than a year. More than half of people divorce in the first 3 years. Still, movies, literature and songs show "true" love as something everyone can get and will get.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.