[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are your actions of today in line with your goals of tomorrow?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1484187211114.gif (1MB, 245x243px) Image search: [Google]
1484187211114.gif
1MB, 245x243px
are your actions of today in line with your goals of tomorrow?
>>
>>34181645
I just finished drinking a soda, so I guess you can say I've been slacking on my human trafficking business venture.
>>
annie used to be so cute

what the fuck happened to her
>>
I spent today sitting on my fat ass playing vidya, eating pizza and fapping. My goal is to do the same thing tomorrow.
>>
File: tomwaitsbeerdrinking.jpg (15KB, 530x365px) Image search: [Google]
tomwaitsbeerdrinking.jpg
15KB, 530x365px
>downing nearly a whole bottle of rum by myself at 3 in the morning

Good thing I don't have any goals, otherwise the answer to your question would be a resounding no.
>>
>>34181711
are you fucking saying this is not cute?
>>
>>34181645
I'm confused on what my goals are or if I have any.
A goal I kinda have, is to learn japanese so I can meet QTs. But my salary would be halved over there so I'm rationalizing against it and making no progress.
Is pussy enough to change continents and take a 30k loss per year? Just tired of being lonely.
>>
>>34182413
if you aren't getting qts here, you're not getting them over there

stop being delusional and figure out something for yourself

i suggest /r/theredpill
>>
I don't have any goals or aspirations.

So yeah I guess
>>
>>34182469
I mean, I've heard stories of how much easier it is for white guys over there and to tell you the truth I believe them.
I wish I didn't believe them because I'd rather stay put. But it's not like I have any friends and even a hollow "I'm with him because he's my trophy white boy" relationship sounds better than nothing. Or maybe it isn't, I don't know.
I'm a fuckin lost soul.

As for the redpill stuff, I believe in the tenants but I don't have the energy or charisma to pull off the shit they preach there.
>>
>>34182558
that shit feeling you have in your stomach right now? thats always gonna be there if you don't change your life tomorrow.

you can escape this place. you really want to be here? or do you want a qt asian gf?

stop feeling sorry for yourself and take what is yours

i want to believe in you anon
>>
>>34182728
>you really want to be here? or do you want a qt asian gf?
It's funny how when things are put so bluntly you are able to see past a lot of the bullshit your brain has as excuses.
>>
>>34182794
godspeed anon

do it
>>
Goal: have a wife,asian american son,asian american daughter and be a serial killer at 30

What i am doing: talking to a good Christian female worth wiving.

It is a start.
>>
>>34182558
You're deluding yourself. Planning your life choices based on women, especially women who you don't even know, isn't smart. Japan is an incredibly stressful, difficult-to-adjust to society for any Westerner, and you're basically never going to feel like it's your home unless you were born there (take it from somebody who knows Weebs who have the same exact aspirations and did it). Besides, asians aren't your race, and you're never going to be one of them - or vice versa. Your kids would just be sad and pathetic, and you'd be lying to yourself.
>>
>>34182728
>>that shit feeling you have in your stomach right now? thats always gonna be there if you don't change your life tomorrow.

Not him, but I used to have my life on track. I went to uni, did well, got a job. I didn't have a gf but I want out and talked to people fairly often.

And let me tell you, being a worthless neet, though depressing, is a lot easier. I have a vague dread of wasting my life, but its much easier to deal with that than waking up sick to my stomach with anxiety every single day. Normie lives are great if achieving things makes you feel pride that outweighs the shitty feelings (fear and stress) that are incurred by struggling for them day-in, day-out. But if it doesn't, well, might as well sit back and accept your fate.
>>
>>34183633
>implying somehow your kids wont be sad and pathetic anyway
>>
>>34183743
No, my kids are going to private school and not going to have their lives fucked up by loose parenting like mine was.
>>
>>34181645
wow what the fuck I come to this board to escape my shitty life for a bit, not to be reminded how much of a failure I am
>>
File: 1480405936237.jpg (29KB, 403x336px) Image search: [Google]
1480405936237.jpg
29KB, 403x336px
>>34182413
you will make it. we will all make it one day.
>>
>>34183794
>falling for the "my kids will have it better" meme
>>
Goals? That's cute.
Trying is the first step to failure
>>
>>34181645
got my centerlink shit together can start bettering myself
i got off my ass cleaned my room figured out how to use my new electric razor to give me a trim
and i was nice to a qt asian and she smiled at me
>>
>no goals
>do nothing all day
Yup
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.