[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel that in this information society everything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

How does it feel that in this information society everything you do has been recorded so the people of the future will know how huge of a dick and retard you are? Not to mention the historic fact that you died as a virgin or if you did have sex you didnt enjoy it so it doesnt really counts making you gay.
>>
>>34181545
This is why I do my everyday browsing via Tor.
>>
File: 5474785378235890.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
5474785378235890.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>34181545
>implying the future will be smart enough to look.
People struggle to look at the past 20 years ago and the few that do tend to put a rose tint on it.
>>
>>34181802
Isnt tor slow as shit though?
>>
hope normies in the future read posts about me talking shit about normies and get triggered by it

who am I kidding society will implode after a big enough financial crisis and all that data will be lost
>>
File: 1482361665228.jpg (31KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482361665228.jpg
31KB, 500x500px
>>34181545
>implying i am some normalfag who uses kikebook or even has a goyphone

Good goy
>>
>>34181942
actually we are going full circle (again) and the majority are becoming 30 something virgins that are living alone and depressed. Being a chad is becoming a minority.
>>
>>34181545
I don't even live in UK or the USA. And that actually makes me feel like I'm able to be a nobody without no one watching or knowing about it. Where I live everything feels so lonely in comparison, and even though that's not really a good thing in general, it's a good situation for privacy.
>>
pretty good, they'll have their own shit to sort through and i'll be dead.
>>
>>34181959
the NSA is watching you.

t. NSA

p.s. your website is full of fags.
>>
>>34182003
(((experts)))
>>
File: 80_20 hypergamy.jpg (436KB, 1006x2265px) Image search: [Google]
80_20 hypergamy.jpg
436KB, 1006x2265px
>>34182003
Two reasons for this:
A male surplus (which is eugenic by nature)
80/20 rule.
In fully sexually liberated places, where all the men in the world are virtually in close proximity to each other, 80% of women go for the top 20% of men and 80% of men are left to compete for the 20% of whatever is left.

Such is life.
>>
>>34182394
>this crap again.
>>
>>34181545
Luckily I don't have that much of an inflated ego thinking that the government is interested on my personal life.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.