[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only reply to the person above you, and your comment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 2

File: 160921333.jpg (10KB, 225x225px)
160921333.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Let's try this again, how's your day going replier?
>>
>>34180337
I'm pretty good how are you.

You can only answer yes or no but do your parents know you're gay replier?
>>
>>34180355

Yes or no.

Replier, what is your favorite food?
>>
>>34180386

I like pizza. Especially the seafood ones. What about yours replier?
>>
>>34180399

I like meatloaf, especially the beef ones.

Do you like to get super wasted replier? why or why not?
>>
>>34180496
no, i only casually drink and the only time i got "wasted" i threw up on my floor and passed out in it

why are you a robot replier?
>>
>>34180526

I don't know, I don't particularly like myself, I think I'm ugly and stupid, and I just have generally zero self esteem I guess. Also I don't think many people like me a lot, I'm also paranoid about people talking behind my back. I think all of my problems just boil down to my low self esteem. What about you replier are you good?
>>
>>34180556

Come on replier talk to replier please replier ;_;
>>
>>34181147
okay anon i'll reply

i'm sure you're not ugly and stupid. also i like you a lot!

how was your day replier?
>>
>>34181373
I want someone to end my miserable life because i'm too much of a pussy to do it myself

How are you doing replier?
>>
>>34181612
I'm doing well, turned 21 today but i won't buy any alcohol, waste of money and i prefer milk

Just walk through the hood wearing nice clothes, that'll work right?

How was your day replier?
>>
>>34181658
Dragging my feet to school just to attend a one hour class, seems stupid but unfortunately I got to do it.

So replier any recommendations for vidya? I like space exploration games if that makes any sense, I have been playing lots of starbound recently
>>
>>34181696
Stellaris

Replier, how do you imagine the average r9k poster?
>>
>>34181799
A lonely boy who needs my love.

Anon, what is your horror flick?
>>
>>34181827

I don't have any unfortunately because I'm not a fan of horror movies, I get spooked too easily. Replier what are you doing absolutely RIGHT NOW?
>>
>>34182009
replying to you post

replier, why haven't you kys yet?
>>
>>34182303

Pascal wager man. I don't stand to lose anything if I don't kill myself, but I lose everything if I kill myself. Also it's probably painful.

So replier do you have a job at the moment? Or are you in school? Or are you a NEET?
>>
File: Taxi-Driver.jpg (117KB, 1600x866px) Image search: [Google]
Taxi-Driver.jpg
117KB, 1600x866px
>>34182414
I'm a NEET, I really want to get back to work though, even if it's a shit wagie job again. I can't stand the listlessness and lack of income. I really should be going back to school, but I'm desperately avoiding it.

Replier, what's your favorite film?
>>
>>34182472
Back to the Future, I've always loved stories about time travel.

Replier, tell me about your crush/oneitis/gf.
>>
>>34182620

I don't have a oneitis.. at least that's what I tell myself every single fucking day.

>I don't like her

It works man. So uh replier how long have you been on r9k?
>>
>>34183262
I've been on for about two years, but I've toned down ever since that whole Oregon shooting incident and when the mods cracked down on all of /r9k/. Now I just create JoJo threads on /a/ and lurk on /qst/ most of the time.

Replier have you ever missed or fucked up moments where you could've escaped being a robot?
>>
>>34183378
Yes I have many times

Replier when did you truly become a robot and how
>>
>>34184277

B-but I'm not exactly a robot.. more like a cyborg. So eh replier what music do you like?
>>
>>34185128
It's a secret I'm not telling
where do you buy your clothes, replier?
>>
>>34185144
I don't buy them, my mother does.

How are you feeling, replier?
>>
>>34185380

Feeling like shit as usual, I'm really bored with life man. I'm not too sure why but it's what I feel 24/7.

Hey replier where are you from man?
>>
>>34185892
Hawaii specifically Oahu
Replier what is your worst memory
>>
When I got beat up by like 5 guys.
What's your full name and social number?
>>
>>34186343

Well I can't really tell you that, but hey replier iOS or android?
>>
>>34186401
Android
Hey replier what is your best memory
>>
>>34186545
summer nights spent alone
yo replier are you into traps?
>>
>>34186725
I sometimes fap to them but I don't know if I'd one irl
Replier do you ever want to get married?
>>
>>34186748
Can't say for certain, don't really think a soulmate exists. I think of marriage more of a business contract anyway
>>
>>34186766

You and me both anon. I don't think I can even love someone. It's actually insanely tiring when you think about it. Some people spend their entire life searching for their other half but I think I'm pretty comfy with myself now.

So replier are you jaded because no gf or have you pretty much come to terms with it?
>>
>>34186891
i've accepted my fate long time ago ,desu
replier , what would you do if you were a billionaire
>>
>>34186952

Honestly I would quit college straight away and just spend the remainder of my life becoming the best jazz musician there is. What about you replier? What would you do?
>>
>>34180337
About to take a test. Didn't study until yesterday.

If i am lucky i will pass. Kinda nervous
>>
>>34187205
I would probably let all of the money get to my head and waste it all right away and buy like 5 houses.
So, replier, if you could give up your hobbies in exchange for a high self-esteem, would you do it?
>>
>>34187272
Definitely, I'd love to get rid of my hobbies if you could even call them hobbies..

so replier, what personality disorder do you have?
>>
>>34187314

I don't have any, but I suspect I have ocd and bipolar. I was limerent with my high school teacher and it basically made my high school life miserable. But then again I have never been diagnosed so these aren't very accurate really.
>>
>>34187447
I sometimes think I have autism or Asperger's but getting diagnosed with any sort of mental illness is a death sentence here. Thus I just try to turn it into a character quirk, and you can guess how that is working out of me - not at all. So hang it there, lad.
>>
>>34188430
i'm diagnosed as BPD, just makes me huge faggot most of the time. you'll be okay anon
>>
>>34188510
I'm sorry that you're BPD. How has your day been so far?
>>
>>34188542

About to sleep in an hours time, not sure what I should do until then. I should probably be studying a bit but fuck that. I'm going to play some vidya i guess.

How long more until bedtime replier?
>>
>>34188738
>How long more until bedtime replier?
It's roughly four hours from now. What are you up to in the next 4 hours.
>>
>>34188804
Running, even though I have the stamina of a diabetic who eats fried twinkies every day. Eating breakfast, even though I eat really fucking late. Finishing up some hw. Trying to learn how to not care about other people's views of me, the key to becoming better. Trying to quit this website, the final key to becoming "normal". Going over to my one friends house. Trying to get my life together, really
>>
>>34188876
>Trying to learn how to not care about other people's views of me, the key to becoming better.
That's a faulty view right there, being aware of other's opinions is important.
>>
>>34188910

This anon is kind of right, but I'm glad you are trying to get your life together. Personally I don't know if I can leave this website. I'm kind of too used to an online community anyway. I just don't want to become toxic that's all. Be nice to people, and hope people don't hate me.

So replier are you a likable person? Do people generally like you?
>>
>>34188970
I am not generally likeable which is why I don't have any friends/gf, but people seem to be fairly nice to me and respect me, which I am thankful for. I attribute it to being quiet and trying to be nice to everyone.
So replier, are you well-liked in real life?
>>
I often try my best to make the people like me, but sometimes I fell deceived and just used as a toy by them.
Do you miss someone in your life replier?
>>
>>34189777

I don't miss anyone, but I sort of hope that at least there could be someone whom I could say that I would miss. Sadly that doesn't really appear in my life. I don't seem to form deep connections with other people, probably because of my personality. Even though I sincerely wish I had a best friend or even a girlfriend, my general distrust towards other people would most likely prevent that from ever happening. Hence yeah, I don't really have someone I could miss.

How about you replier. Do you have a close connection with anyone?
>>
>>34189838
No, not really, I'm alot happier not having to give a fuck about anyone but myself, and even then I don't really care.

Do you still have hope, replier.
>>
>>34189880
I wish I could think like that but I think too much about what other people view me. As a result I also believe people hate me severely, and I'm generally unwanted so I tend to not bother people too much. Which is why I would never get a gf. I would be too much of a loser to actually ask a girl out.

Hope? Yeah I have hope. I hope, I wish, that perhaps one day I would find someone whom is just like me, someone who is truly my other half. Someone whom I can understand and will understand me. But like every dream in this world, hope is just a dangerous killer which would consume you if left unchecked. Thus, I have hope, but I'm slowly and violently going to slaughter it to its death.
>>
>>34189948
Hey, replier, why didn't you post a question for the next replier?

What is your dream or goal?
>>
>>34189978
Hey you! Yeah you!
Why dont you reply to me desu?
>>
>>34190083
cus you're a faggot anon!!

how does it feel to be a cuck, replier??
>>
>>34190121
>tfw no gf even if she gets bucked by chad
It's pretty bad sempai.
How does it feel to not have any hopes, dreams, or goals?
>>
>>34190165
I don't know

The only hope I have right now is for me to talk to this cute girl

She likes me and I like her but I don't know what to do

This is the only hope I have ever had
>>
>>34190216
I wish the best of luck to you
Do you have any job, replier?
>>
>>34190233
I quit last week, and slept through my last shift today. Fast food sucks humongous balls no matter how nice the free lunches were.
>>
>>34190542

I hope you find something better man.

Replier, how do I convince myself that I will be forever alone and how do I live a life being alone?
>>
>>34190783
There is nothing wrong with hope, anon

Replier, do you have hope?
>>
>>34190830
Ye. I hope I can keep up my grades this quarter!

My problem is, I have a hard time making friends since I commute.

Anon, do you have a hard time making friends? How do you do so as a commuter?
>>
>>34190939
You should try joining a club or doing some sort of community service. Talk to people in your classes, ask to go for lunch or something similar
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.