[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

Post your best dreams I guess. Had this one last night and I can't get over it
>found the love of my life in a convenience store and she kissed me in the backseat of her Honda after we spent the day together walking in the mountains
I've never met her in my life anons but god she was beautiful

waking up just makes life worse
>>
The other day I had a dream where I was flying a fighter jet. Felt amazing.
>>
>>34180276

The dreams in which l am dying are the best l've ever had
>>
>>34180276
>it's another 'anon knows hand to hand combat and has to take out waves of enemies' dream
>>
>>34180351
I find that kinda funny, but I find it kinda sad.
>>
>>34180276
>"I love you anon"
and then my alarm went off
>>
>>34180276
>last night in dream world
>bully has a go at me
>my punches actually land
>I make sure to shout "Stop, I don't want to fight" the whole time
>I end up killing him
>Go to court after
>Old school person comes forward to give an account that they heard me shouting I don't wanna fight
>I get off on self defense

Wew, it was a pretty gud one desu.
>>
>>34180276
There's that one dream i remember: I had a magic wand like in Harry Potter and I was doing cool shit and fought some dude. Loved that dream.

And the typical sex dreams, those are cool.
>>
>it's a "anon visits a mexican restaurant in the 80s and gets into street fights for the fun of it while smoking and drinking" episode
>it's a "anon gets drafted into the army and decides to run away with his gf" episode
>>
>>34180423
My first wetdeam was just hugging a busty blond milf in a green spandex suit really tight till I came - most intense orgasm of my life
>>
>>34180276
>dream about checking my thread for replies
>dream about getting likes on instagram
anyone else have smartphone dreams or do I need help?
>>
>>34180276
>anon goes to school naked and forgets his homework dream
It's been 3 years since I was in high school what the fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 1920x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 1920x816px
I had a dream where I slaughtered the BLM, SJWS, and KKK creating peace in the world under my new empire, then my legs were cut off in a sword fight by my former friend a traitor, I then was put into life support and needed a new life support system so I was given bionic legs and an arm, as the rest of my body was covered in this suit I thought to myself how I died and was reborn into a tyrant, Then I asked my master what happened to my wife who was pregnant at the time, he informed me that I killed her due to me choking her, I loved her so much We didn't even get to spend our lives together we had to keep it a secret, now the only person I cared about was gone I have no purpose, only pain and suffering
>>
Ok I've had a couple of similar dreams, but first, some backstory:
> I'm in my university's percussion studio, marching band, etc.
> Also in those things and in a few of music classes is another guy, we'll call him Beanie
> Start of the semester (last fall), everybody adds eachother on normiebook
>>inb4 reee normiebook
> Beanie shows up to maybe half of his classes first week, then disappears
> Still friends with him on normiebook, and he seems pretty cool.
> Start to regret that we didn't get to spend all semester together and become percussion bros

A dream that I had about a month ago:
> Find out through normiebook that Beanie died
> Regret intensifies

And a dream that I had the other night:
> Firstly, it's 60 degrees F outside; the perfect temperature to wear a comfy jacket and not be too cold; just comfy.
> (More backstory: it's winter; it's been cold lately.)
> Secondly, I'm just hanging out eating lunch
> A guy in a beanie sits next to me
> Beanie!? What's up bro? It's been a while!
> We greet each other like old pals, have a good time eating lunch, chatting, looking forward to a good friendship.
> Wake up
> Slowly remember I haven't had contact with Beanie in months; literally have never spoken to him
> Also remember it's fucking cold outside.

Feels bad, man. And all this for a dude I've never even spoken to.
>>
>It's WW2
>A group of American soldiers are floating in life rafts through the sea, their ship having been sunk
>By chance, they luckily drift to an island in the middle of nowhere
>There, they discover what appears to be the camp of some kind of research group
>They meet a young girl and two scientists who ALSO happen to be shipwrecked, but they're not from the original research group, they were just searching for them.
>They find some recording from the old research group, about how they discovered a temple on the island, and somehow accidentally opened a door to hell by removing a stone.
>The soldiers and scientists decide it's their job to go in and close it, they do so, passing through "Layers of hell" in each room they go through.
>Only one survives, managing to close the gate, all the others die
>The camera leaves the island and it ends.

No idea what happened to the surviving soldier. He was just kind of left there I guess. It was like a six hour dream though. All the rooms were really detailed.
>>
File: 1484092813853.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1484092813853.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>even in my dreams my oneitis is just as out of reach and unattainable as she is IRL
>>
>mysterious castle/mansion
>drinking tea and eating cakes like a brit with video game characters
>murder occurs
>have to solve it
>fast forward thru multiple rooms fighting all characters
>bloody mess by end
>find princess in room with more characters
>literally surrounded by them as they drink tea and watch me walk up to princess
>she tells me she's lonely
>give her friendship ring
>felt like proposal but idk
>woke up confused
>>
File: 1422780943990.jpg (47KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1422780943990.jpg
47KB, 369x368px
This isn't my best dream by far but I wont forget it

>at CVS or some drug store
>see qt 3.14 black girl
>start talking
>hit it off
>ask for phone number
>everything stops, goes quiet
>she laughs
>says "Shit boy not even in your dreams"
>walks out of the store laughing at me

What a terrible dream
>>
My favorite dream has to be the one where I'm a detective putting people into jail for murder. Then I realize at the end that the only person that could have truly been the murderer was me. Leave a coded letter that will set the innocent free to the government and leave the country.
>>
>>34180276

The most memorable dream I had went something like this

>be walking along a beach on a warm sunny day
>nothing but ocean and shoreline in front of me and behind me
>people going about their day, surfers off in the distance, people sunbathing and generally enjoying themselves
>I keep walking along this beach until eventually there's nobody left but myself
>I keep walking further and further along this coast, way beyond where most people would have gone
>eventually I come across a lone surfer, polishing his board as he kneels down on one knee, board tucked in between his arm and his leg
>I walk up to him, he looks at me, nods, and smiles
>I say something like "Hey, what's your name" or "Who are you?", I don't remember the exact phrasing very clearly
>I still remember his response though, clear as day
>he says "I am the builder, and I am the building. I am burnt down, and I am whole."

Then I woke up. I felt like it was a very profound phrase, and I have never forgotten it.
>>
>>34181857
That was Jesus riding those tasty waves
God has visited you
>>
>>34181674
>>34181603
these feels are pretty identical to most of my subconscious adventures
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.