[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chad tells fat roastie to GTFO.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Chad.png (904KB, 725x1740px) Image search: [Google]
Chad.png
904KB, 725x1740px
Chad tells fat roastie to GTFO.
>>
>>34179566
>this is news
>the sun
wew

If a woman said this to a man shed be praised for being brave and strong.
>>
>>34179566
Based.
Organic comment, fertilized with pure shitposting.
>>
Aussie/scottidh bants
Good lad.
>tfw svot
Our woman are fat fucking heffers and need to learn their place as practice gfs.
>>
>>34179566
He could have just said "not interested"...
>>
>>34180484

because the sun isn't a newspaper it's a tabloid
>>
>>34181407
he did, just with a few more words
>>
>>34179566
Why is this onthe news? What's the relevance of that? It's so fucking anecdotal...
Who the hell makes a fucking manifesto to tell someone they're not interested? Jesus he could have just said "not my type"
what retardation... Calling bullshit
>>
>>34181462
Everyone knows only women are allowed to have standards you sexist little shitlord.
>>
>>34181477
Nigga... Are you trying to defend this behaviour? You think this wouldn't just as wrong coming from a female? Don't do that, Don't try to turn everything into sex war because of your own frustrations and misogynistic feelings. Idiocy is idiocy, wether it comes from a male or female. And yes, writing a 45 line essay to dismiss someone because they're fat and old is quite idiotic.
I literally think that just saying: "you're too fat and old for me" would be less demented than what he did.
>>
>>34181692
>You think this wouldn't just as wrong coming from a female?
Not him, but women are this and much more harsh to men every day.
>>
>>34181407
>not having a long-winded offensive copypasta ready whenever a fat old hag messages you online

lmfaO
>>
>>34181758
Even, "even" if you found a thousand examples of women writing long ass rejection letters to guys who said "hi" on dating sites, that still wouldn't justify the behaviour of neither. You're thinking like a child. It's like seeing a white person kill cowardly kill a black one, and saying it's ok because "blacks do so much worse to whites".
>>
>>34179566
> I'm fairly good looking
> Not resisting the urge to compliment yourself on every possible occasion
He lost me there. That's women tier of shit. It only makes you sound insecure and weak. A truly handsome chad wouldn't be messaging rejects to explain himself in the first place.
>>
>>34181909
I'm excusing neither of the deeds. Op post is about a man doing such, and asso I'm talking about the man in question. In a different reality where op posts an example of a female doing such, I'd accuse her the same way.
You are the one trying to justify retardation with more retardation.
>>
>>34179566
What are the chances author and the woman she's writing about are the same person?

Also, she just got fucking shitposted into oblivion by an aussie and now it's out there for the whole world to see.
>>
File: 1484160160761.png (122KB, 438x503px) Image search: [Google]
1484160160761.png
122KB, 438x503px
>>34179566
>reading cancerous daily mails
>gtfo
>>
>>34179566
Based lad btfo the fatties
>>
>>34179566
It's wrong when a man has standards, who knew lol. Guy's a hero, the world needs more men like him, fuck fatties.
>>
>>34181692
>>34181858
Calm your fucking autism. It is completely believable he gets messages from fat ugly retards constantly who are too stubborn to fuck off because they are pretty little princess who can have any man they want in which case his reply is absolutely justified especially so if he has it saved somewhere

I seriously hope you don't try to be le epin tryhard mastermind psychologist when you read the shit Zyzz said to women
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.