[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obscure Talents/Abilities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-09-18-20-29-36-1.png (918KB, 1739x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-18-20-29-36-1.png
918KB, 1739x1080px
I pretty much spend my life trying to do things or learn to do things that I think are cool. What's something cool that you can do or would like to learn to do?
I can Ripstik, (can't actually skateboard though) and I'm always trying to learn new tricks. I also have Heely's, but know much fewer and less impressive tricks.
>>
>>34179116
trying to laern how to scooter on a razr
almost did a spin jump but it hit my leg

also yoyo is pretty neat
you gotta do it to hans zimmer tho
>>
I remember sitting in a class waiting for my friend to leave and it was his calculus class. I was sitting in the back, amazed by what was being written on the board, keep in mind I only knew how to do algebra at the time so I had no fucking clue what was going on in that class. But after that day of seeing all the stuff they did in that class, I always told myself that one day I would be able to do calculus and I'd even envision me doing it. 2 years later to now, I know how to do calculus now and I got an A in ny last semester course of calculus 1. Feels good know that what we think about most, usually always comes to reality as long as we keep our mind in that direction.
>>
>>34179169
Pretty sick. Anything you can do tricks with is pretty cool desu. Any sort of wheel-board variants, parkour, yoyos. I have a friend that has whips and does whip routines.
>>
This is a nice, positive thread so far and I don't want it to die, so I'll bump with another of mine.

I'm a percussionist. Drums, keyboards, anything you hit and even a few things you blow. I'm in the percussion studio at my University, and last semester, we played a showcase concert at PASIC, which is a pretty big deal, where we premiered three new pieces and I also am in a music video for one of those pieces.

This is one of the things I really wish normans could see it how I see it. People just assume that because there's no singer, it's going to be boring classical/baroque music, but if they just came to a concert, they'd be blown away. Percussion concerts are so cool to watch!

Bit of a rant there, but I just fucking love the drums so much and I wish other people could understand this feel.
>>
>>34179116
Heelys makes me faster then a normal human
>>
>>34179898
so are u like the dude in whiplash

are you good at fingering girls
>>
>>34181489
Sorry to disappoint, but no and no. I'm not as good at drums as the guy from Whiplash and I haven't had the chance to try fingering a girl.
>>
>>34179116
damn man that's tight
>>
>>34181521
>Implying that the stuff from Whiplash comes even close to what serious drummers would consider "good" or difficult. That meme solo at the end had a few tricky parts but it was still mainly just random fills and spergouts a la Justin Bieber on drums just at a higher velocity. The only difficult part is to get to play this part at the very end on the ride cymbal with only one hand, which is also what they practised earlier in the movie when the teacher locked himself up with the three drummers until dawn.
>>
>>34181489
Ehy wpuld a drummer be any good at fingering girls? Punching and fisting maybe but fingering is something for strings and piano players
>>
>>34181712
S p o k e n I i k e a t r u e v i r g i n
>>
>>34181657
Yeah the cymbal part is what I'm thinking about when I say I'm not that good. I wouldn't call myself "good" compared to the rest of the people in my studio, but I'm by far the weakest on drums. I'm stronger on marimba than anything else. But I'm always improving.

>>34181712
The thought process is that you have to be able to move your fingers quickly to drum fast. I used to think that too, but now I realize it's more about having a controlled bounce than just manually moving the stick up and down with your fingers.
>>
>>34181871
>ywn be akira jimbo
Are you across this feel, OP?
>>
>>34179116
> Ripstik

Confirmed autist. probably the gayest shit i've ever seen.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.