[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are MGTOW so pathetic?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: mgtowrevealed.jpg (84KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
mgtowrevealed.jpg
84KB, 1000x562px
Why are MGTOW so pathetic?
>>
>>34178603
It won't work because they aren't Chads or actual productive males of society. Its literally just ugly beta makes weeding thenselves out of the dating game because its going so bad for them. Its a lost cause because its just ugly fat men going their own way
>>
Most of the most vocal people of any group are usually very obnoxious or desperate to fit in, the real mgtow just go their own way and dont announce it.
>>
File: Cry-baby-280x175.jpg (8KB, 280x175px) Image search: [Google]
Cry-baby-280x175.jpg
8KB, 280x175px
>>34178603
>"You can't fire me, I quit!" - the movement
>>
>>34178671
Quasimodo didn't let his ugliness get in his way of standing up for what he believes in.

MGTOW wont work at the moment because it has yet to build up momentum
>>
>>34178603
>WOMAN's
Sad!
>>
>>34178603
You realize NEETs are MGTOW for all practical purposes, right?
>>
>>34178603
Because they have the "i am a part of something!"mentality,also i don't think the guy In that picture has to worry about women,in fact,judging by his lipstick he's becoming a woman.
>>
>>34178737
HAHAHA

"You can't fire me, I quit!"

vs

"You better hire me, I'm oppressed!"

IN THE ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN OF VULNERABLE, BRAINWASHED 20-SOMETHINGS.

TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW
>>
File: giphy.gif (936KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
936KB, 400x300px
>>34178909
Cherp* CHerp*CHEEEEEERP*
>>
Man Girls That Ore Women?
>>
>>34178873
>judging by his lipstick he's becoming a woman.
Holy fuck!He's totally rocking some lipstick.
>>
Because they aren't going their own way. Someone going their own way doesn't talk about it, they just do it. Someone going their own way doesn't harbor a pathological fear and hatred of the opposite sex. Someone going their own way doesn't have to view the entire world through some elaborate prism of victimhood and persecutive conspiracy.

These people are just shrilly screeching "Notice me! Notice me! Notice me and please help me affirm my life choices, please help me convince myself I'm not miserable."
>>
>>34178603
if there where no women all men will dress like that. he looks pretty awesome desu

fucking roasties are making men act like "adult" and "mature" and "classy" faggots
>>
>>34179543
Are we totally sure that that isn't actually just a hideous woman in that picture?
>>
File: Time.jpg (9KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
Time.jpg
9KB, 261x193px
>>34179543
Holy shit anon
Just had a flashback of how everything went to shit when puberty hit
ywn dress up as a ninja turtle and battle your classmates again with toy swords
>>
>>34179446

I the problem is similar to the black lives matter movement, people take the name too literally.

Black lives matter isn't about one race being more important than than the other, its about police brutality, and MGTOW isn't about giving up on sex ever and going off to invent shit like Tesla, its just a warning to men about the dangers of dealing with the opposite sex without knowing how the game works, that's why its so focused on issues dealing with woman.
>>
File: Paige 133.jpg (66KB, 599x887px) Image search: [Google]
Paige 133.jpg
66KB, 599x887px
that's like 3 blocks from my apartment.

edmonton alberta canada. just off whyte and calgary trail. the building in the background is a public library.

that was a slut walk. i would have gone but didn't know they were slut walking.
>>
>>34178603
Basically, they are a bunch of self-deluded retards who think they are rejecting society, when in reality, society rejected them long ago.

>>34178737
Also this.
>>
>>34178671
doubt it, I bet the majority of them had had relationships in the past and they have either been cucked by their woman or the system.
>>
>>34178603
i don't think none of you ever heard of t.f.m or sand man probaly shit teir migtows you guys herd of.
and any case the sterotype of mgtow is not even close what 4chan perciveced it.
>>
it started as a sour grapes movement and is only mentioned for mockery now.

i doubt anyone except intellectually delayed people still try to hold it has a badge of honor.
>>
Why is everyone that goes out and waves a sign like this so stupid/ugly?

Because decent people have better things to do with their lives and know of more productive ways to enact change.
>>
>>34179856
i've always wondered what the fuck the context of that photo was. there is like 1 butt hurt neet female that scans 4chan for these threads to repost that image every time they find one.
>>
File: red-pill-blue-pill.jpg (59KB, 798x326px) Image search: [Google]
red-pill-blue-pill.jpg
59KB, 798x326px
>>34179543
mfw this actually makes sense
>>
There are many reasons why MGTOW are pathetic. Probably the most important one is that they are espousing values they can't live up to. The idea of MGTOW is not to obsess over women, live your own life, work on your own goals, etc. This is a decent enough objective in itself, the problem is that MGTOW don't even try to live up to it, they continue to obsess over women, only now instead of trying to sleep with them, they try to make them angry by saying mean things about them on the internet.

Another issue is that they claim to be 'going' their own way, when in reality they were merely 'forced' their own way by persistent rejection. So they are not really 'going' (they simply 'ended up' in a certain place), and their 'way' is not 'their own' (it is simply the same 'way' that society prescribes, namely that of of prioritizing women above all else, only from a desperate position where the only prospect of getting womens' attention is by hating on them).

So a better term for 'MGTOW' is 'MSBL,' or 'men staying butthurt losers.' This isn't to say that there is anything wrong with the MGTOW **IDEA**, as there is definitely something to be said for living only for yourself and not pursuing womens' validation; but MGTOW do not actually do this, what they do instead is pursue womens' validation in the form of angry reactions on the internet. Not to mention the fact that if any women wanted to sleep with them they would stop even claiming to be MGTOW in an instant.
>>
>>34178721
Pretty much this. It used to be just called "not giving a shit". Only attention-craving faggots spout this MGTOW shit everywhere
>>
>>34179543
>if there where no women all men will dress like that.

Lifelong misogynist here.

I think you just made me into a feminist with one post.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.