[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want a girl to talk and vent to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 1450747031063.jpg (92KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1450747031063.jpg
92KB, 1024x1024px
I just want a girl to talk and vent to
>>
Okay go ahead. I'm here for you c:
>>
>>34178399
I tried talking to one today on the internet but I already messed up because I couldn't carry a conversation with them. I doubt they would actually care about me anyway
>>
Guys are better for this purpose, especially gay ones.
>>
>>34178328
Why a girl?
>>
>>34178471
This makes it sound like you don't want a girl to talk to. Which is it?
>>
Why? Girls don't have any empathy. You want a girl to put your penis in. If you want a confidant, look for a guy.
>>
Ok so choose a messenger of your choice that is compatible with mobile and I will attempt to comfort you until I sleep
>>
>>34179331

This is somewhat true.

In the olden days, men didn't turn to their partners for emotional support. Men were protectors and heads of the household, they were supposed to provide support for their wives and children. If they wanted emotional support, they would confide in their close male confidants.

These days, to many "men" are looking for replacement mommys to take care of them.
That's why everything is fucked.
>>
>>34180756
They can hardly go outside to play Pokemon Go. They wouldn't be able to pass the fitness test to serve in a war.
>>
Good luck OP, that'll just run them off regardless.
>>
I want the same thing but just IRL op
>>
>>34179331

women have more empathy than men which is why men commit the vast majority of violent crimes, you just didnt get any from your mother so think thats normal
>>
>>34178328
I have a girl I can vent to but I'm always more concerned about her well being as opposed to mine.

>>34180756
Motherfucker.
>>
>>34180927
>women have more empathy than men
perhaps, but they can be just as cruel as men.
>>
>>34180756
>men didn't turn to their partners for emotional support

yes they did, thats what the saying "behind ever great man is a great woman" means, has been that way since time began, but now divorce rates are so high people think its unnatural
>>
>>34180956

true, but again the only woman whos been cruel to you is your mother so you think thats normal and have fantasies in your head of how women will humiliate you if you try and hit on them when in reality they will just say sorry I have a boyfriend if they're not interested
>>
>>34180978
>but again the only woman whos been cruel to you is your mother.
whats the point of you saying this if you agreed with my statement?
>>
>>34178471
Well how did you even try to carry it out? It's a two way street so maybe let the girl talk for a bit too?
>>
>>34181157
No, I just didn't have anything to say to her. I'm sure she would've kept talking if I came up with something to talk about but I couldn't even get the courage to do it online because I'm a failure. She probably wouldn't of even cared about me anyway.
>>
>>34181514
Hey dude, maybe just try to talk to an anon without knowing their gender if that freaks you out. Build up some courage first with general topics. Games or whatnot. Then go for talking to girls.
>>
>>34181769
I mean I've talked to girls before like on omegle with cam, but this one is kind of a famous person and we were only messaging each other and I still just couldn't do it. I would've been more comfortable if it was on omegle because you don't really approach people on there, you get randomly connected so you have an excuse to talk to them.
>>
>>34181839
Huh, seems like a one time deal to me because she was famous somewhat.
>>
>>34182104
Its not because she's "famous", I actually really like her based on what I've seen.
>>
File: 1471892779761.png (32KB, 344x326px) Image search: [Google]
1471892779761.png
32KB, 344x326px
>>34178328
yeah because a girl really wants to sit down and listen to some nerd loser's virgin sob story.
>>
>>34182268
You're right I don't deserve anyone
>>
File: edgy.png (517KB, 641x316px)
edgy.png
517KB, 641x316px
>>34182268
really bruh?
you must really be a miserable beta irl to be such a cunt even online

>>34182467
Lot's of people feel like you do anon, it's nothing to be ashamed of despite what all the edgy self-hating losers have to say about it.
>>
It's very possible they were initially attracted to the idea of dating or perhaps making a long term friend but if the conversational back and forth wasn't interesting enough (which is 98% of the time to be honest) then she'll get bored and move onto something else. I think everyone does this, but girls tend to do it more often because they are more attracted to guys that they know and can't obtain or 7/10 guys, which not a lot of guys fall under. But if you'd like, I could listen to your venting. I only get bored when it's one-sided and I'm the only one carrying the conversation, but I like listening.
>>
httpsSlashSlashtdotmeSlashSxinx
Someone talk to me please im lonely
>>
>>34184094
Looks sketchy anon-kun
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.