[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no bf to read ulysses with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: love.jpg (94KB, 492x600px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
94KB, 492x600px
>tfw no bf to read ulysses with
>>
File: 1484513559933.png (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1484513559933.png
41KB, 657x527px
>tfw to dumb for a /lit/ gf
>>
>>34178117
>women
>read
Good joke.
>>
Is this the same chick from the vocaroo thread that caused everyone to start reading shakespeare and donne
>>
>>34178389
i hide vocaroo threads, negative.
>>
>>34178117
>tfw no gf to read me Ulysses over the phone
>>
>tfw no gf to read Inter-universal Teichmuller Theory II: Hodge-Arakelov-theoretic Evaluation with
where do I get a gf who wants to make a patrician two-man book club with me
>>
>tfw no gf to write books for
>>
>tfw no gf to power me through the references in the divine comedy

I dont care about some florentine civil war
>>
File: C0g7PuSUkAAHfUZ.jpg (14KB, 250x250px)
C0g7PuSUkAAHfUZ.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>34178644
awwww :( that's sad. it'd be best if both were reading next to one another, but i'm sure she would happily read ^^

over the phone to you

>>34178944
somewhere within this galaxy

>>34179218
what about writing a book for the one you want to write about? even if you haven't met her yet, write as if you did!
>>
File: 0.jpg (65KB, 640x426px)
0.jpg
65KB, 640x426px
i have a nightly appointment with sir joyce but i wish the pages felt as warm as the presence of his words. it's sad when your fellow soulmates are faraway in time.
>>
>tfw cannot double date with tolstoy, wilde, and my beau
>>
>>34178117
I just want to do an activity that's low key and not mind numbing with a girl
Like making a puzzle, or guessing along with Jeopardy
I want a gf to be old people with
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.