[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is my dick stinky sometimes even though I wash it with soap?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1471414653416.jpg (55KB, 542x616px) Image search: [Google]
1471414653416.jpg
55KB, 542x616px
Why is my dick stinky sometimes even though I wash it with soap?
>>
It's a procreation defense mechanism
>>
Ur body produces byproducts.

Enjoy being organic
>>
you shouldn't use soap on the head of your dick, just use water or a boy's mouth to wash it
>>
>>34177966
Try killing bacteria in pubes as well.
>>
File: smelly bandit.jpg (287KB, 1089x900px) Image search: [Google]
smelly bandit.jpg
287KB, 1089x900px
1. Stinky soap
2. Sweat, urine
3. Smelly underwear
4. Foul micro-organisms
5. Farts that stay in your pants and then sit on your dick for a long time
6. Foul spirits or demonic entities
7. A witch's curse
8. The stink is actually in your nose and you are really smelling that or your fingers got smelly in between your penis and your nose because of ambush micro-organisms
9. Interrupted penis chrysalis preparation resulting in disappointment odors.
10. Because you touch yourself at night
>>
>>34178172
Do you need special soap for this?
>>
>>34178177
How do I exorcise my penis demons?
>>
>>34178229
the easiest way (for most): you have to insert your penis into a gf
but there is another (more difficult {on account of the scarcity of ingredients}) ritual; it requires the pubic hair of a young nymph, the pubic scales of a mature mermaid, and the menstrual fluids of a blood relation
once you have these materials, you must insert the hair into your penis, eat the scales and use the fluids as ink to draw a circle around the base of your penis and you must remain still for an hour, at the conclusion of which you must ejaculate within five minutes or so, and then you're free
>>
>>34178434
>the easiest way (for most): you have to insert your penis into a gf
Not an option.

>but there is another (more difficult {on account of the scarcity of ingredients}) ritual;
Ok then.

>it requires the pubic hair of a young nymph
That already sounds harder but there's always ebay I guess.
>the pubic scales of a mature mermaid
What the fuck?
>and the menstrual fluids of a blood relation
No siblings or family, I am fucked.

Can't I just buy something at Walmart?
>>
>>34178124
>>34178177
How do I move my consciousness into a robot? Organics fucking suck
>>
File: 1477061984786.png (58KB, 421x248px) Image search: [Google]
1477061984786.png
58KB, 421x248px
>>34178434
>it requires the pubic hair of a young nymph, the pubic scales of a mature mermaid, and the menstrual fluids of a blood relation
once you have these materials, you must insert the hair into your penis, eat the scales and use the fluids as ink to draw a circle around the base of your penis and you must remain still for an hour, at the conclusion of which you must ejaculate within five minutes or so, and then you're free

What did I just read
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.